****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

hope the results are good and yeah, that none of that prodding affected anything!! I’m sure since you’re still not at implantation it’s really fine!

alligator I hope you and DH are doing even better next month and you can try!

5dpo here, slow rise in my post O temps but I know a lot of women get pregnant with a slow rise! I’m hopeful! I have a blue dye test to take and 2 frers coming from Amazon... so maybe that’s 8-9-10 dpos tests for me... if it’s negative at 10 I really doubt I’m preggo. But the problem is sticking to testing once a day. I really like to test in the afternoon!!

good luck :dust:

I’m tracking temps for the first time ever! What should I be looking for when in my cycle I’m so confused by it all. My temps so far have been 36.14c and 36.10c (I’m only on CD 2 I wasn’t sure if I was meant to track temp during period but though it wouldn’t hurt while I learn to get into the habit of temping every morning)

good luck :dust:

I’m tracking temps for the first time ever! What should I be looking for when in my cycle I’m so confused by it all. My temps so far have been 36.14c and 36.10c (I’m only on CD 2 I wasn’t sure if I was meant to track temp during period but though it wouldn’t hurt while I learn to get into the habit of temping every morning)

Yup every morning through the whole cycle! The day after you ovulate you’ll see a spike in temp of at least 0.2 degrees that will stay up until you get AF, then it will drop, or if you’re pregnant it will stay up.

I’m having a hard time making it through this tww!! It’s going slow!!

Yup every morning through the whole cycle! The day after you ovulate you’ll see a spike in temp of at least 0.2 degrees that will stay up until you get AF, then it will drop, or if you’re pregnant it will stay up.

I’m having a hard time making it through this tww!! It’s going slow!!
Thanks - do you normally get any indication that you’re going to ovulate or is it always after?
Sorry TWW seems to be going so slow

Home and Cnt see anymore than I could this morning. Still no af. During day every now and then felt like it was coming and went to loo and nothing, if I have been slightly hungry (even hour after I have ate) had heartburn and then sickness feeling, burping gassy, my boobs are killing and so heavy. try again tomorrow if af doesn’t come over night.

8090337A-8C0E-4AAE-90C7-2029494EB9FE.jpeg 3B851129-3C16-46CB-9853-E61D215F9268.jpeg C35EED10-2458-46FF-8A1B-A56026573BEA.jpeg 0ED1F6F2-C8C7-45BA-A931-4F8635D501F6.jpeg A1E7AA73-4AB8-41A3-812A-69C332E9567D.jpeg

Sorry lol added a picture of my living room window, the dog knocked me try to have a cuddle

Im sorry I’m terrible at reading tests! Maybe someone else sees something!?!

major cramping here this afternoon... totally abnormal for me!

Im sorry I’m terrible at reading tests! Maybe someone else sees something!?!

major cramping here this afternoon... totally abnormal for me!

I use a torch light on my phone and cn see it but dnt know if I cn see colour. Dnt know if u cn normally see something anyway like that like a shadow.

Well hopefully tomorrow morning you won’t need a torch light to see the line!!

I use a torch light on my phone and cn see it but dnt know if I cn see colour. Dnt know if u cn normally see something anyway like that like a shadow.

What tests are they hon because alot of ICs give faint shadows. I've been stung a few times but with all my chemicals I got clear pink lines.

Lozb - Kinda think I can see a faint something..hope it gets darker!

Well hopefully tomorrow morning you won’t need a torch light to see the line!!

been loo before bed and loads of ewcm which I never get now, normally thick white or dry. Cnt stop burping and phlegm in my throat, nausea mixed with heartburn. I cn see if clearer now it’s dried but doesn’t Cnt coz well well over its time. Hope no af tomorrow and hope temp stays up

What tests are they hon because alot of ICs give faint shadows. I've been stung a few times but with all my chemicals I got clear pink lines.

easy at home and wondfo. All other tests and took loads are stark white and always use my phone to check. I am only 9dpo and I had a shadow with my son at first. But like u say cud be jst the test. Will be happy even if my LP is just slightly longer and it’s not a BFP.

I can see something faint on the tweeked pic. Good luck.

Wondfo gave me shadows and so did the newer easy@home tests with easy@home written on the handle. I ordered some new easy@home and they have now gone back to there original tests that don't have easy@home written on the handle and those are stark white.
I think they must of gone back to there old tests because alot of women were getting shadows on them. I even got a faint pink line on one in March and I wasn't pregnant.

When I get new ICs off of Amazon I always test them out like b4 ovulating so I know I'm definitely not pregnant just to make sure they don't give shadows.

All the tests that give shadows and I've been ttc for a long time now so I've used alot if tests.

Easy@home with Easy@home written on handle.

Wondfo

Clinical guard

One step

All give off faint shadows. Just be wary.

If ure pregnant they will get darker so u will know for sure but if they don't and ure still getting shadows in a few days then its just the tests.

Sweetyfox are my fave they are completely stark white when negative and I got a good pink line at 10dpo with my chemical last month.
And u get 50 tests for about £8 such a bargain.

Sorry to be such a Debbie downer but I just wanted to warn u and didn't want u getting ure hopes up to have them crushed.

A few of us ladies on here have been trying for a long time so have experience with tests.
Poor Dee got very convincing dark lines a few cycles ago and she wasn't pregnant.
Glad to say she wrote a massive complaint on amazon but there still selling them. Its so wrong.

Also app vitamin c can help lengthen the LP hon.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you that ure line is the strat of something.
Good luck

easy at home and wondfo. All other tests and took loads are stark white and always use my phone to check. I am only 9dpo and I had a shadow with my son at first. But like u say cud be jst the test. Will be happy even if my LP is just slightly longer and it’s not a BFP.
9 dpo is still early... I would want to see something definite (not like super dark, but not a squinter) by 10 dpo for my pregnancies but I wouldn't count myself out at 9! And my first pregnancy honestly was a huge BFN 11 dpo! And a sticky BFP 12dpo... so really you've got time for a clear line for sure.

I can see something faint on the tweeked pic. Good luck.

Wondfo gave me shadows and so did the newer easy@home tests with easy@home written on the handle. I ordered some new easy@home and they have now gone back to there original tests that don't have easy@home written on the handle and those are stark white.
I think they must of gone back to there old tests because alot of women were getting shadows on them. I even got a faint pink line on one in March and I wasn't pregnant.

When I get new ICs off of Amazon I always test them out like b4 ovulating so I know I'm definitely not pregnant just to make sure they don't give shadows.

All the tests that give shadows and I've been ttc for a long time now so I've used alot if tests.

Easy@home with Easy@home written on handle.

Wondfo

Clinical guard

One step

All give off faint shadows. Just be wary.

If ure pregnant they will get darker so u will know for sure but if they don't and ure still getting shadows in a few days then its just the tests.

Sweetyfox are my fave they are completely stark white when negative and I got a good pink line at 10dpo with my chemical last month.
And u get 50 tests for about £8 such a bargain.

Sorry to be such a Debbie downer but I just wanted to warn u and didn't want u getting ure hopes up to have them crushed.

A few of us ladies on here have been trying for a long time so have experience with tests.
Poor Dee got very convincing dark lines a few cycles ago and she wasn't pregnant.
Glad to say she wrote a massive complaint on amazon but there still selling them. Its so wrong.

Also app vitamin c can help lengthen the LP hon.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you that ure line is the strat of something.
Good luck

I was looking on amazon for some cheapies I could test early with and they all look like rubbish unfortunately so I didn't waste my money!! So I have to wait I guess!!

been loo before bed and loads of ewcm which I never get now, normally thick white or dry. Cnt stop burping and phlegm in my throat, nausea mixed with heartburn. I cn see if clearer now it’s dried but doesn’t Cnt coz well well over its time. Hope no af tomorrow and hope temp stays up

CRAZY belching that was involuntary and just out of control was how I knew I was pregnant with my son... good luck!

Has anyone used sperm ‘friendly’ lube ? Like conceive plus or pre-seed?
Looooove preseed.. but not just for ttc, it's awesome in general. It feels natural, no sticky mess. Highly recommend :)

Reactions: ciz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->