*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Congratulations @hayleight87 that's a blazing BFP so happy for you.

@Deethehippy
I swear I see something too hon. It's still early too. Still time for you and I've got everything crossed very tightly.

So sorry @sallyhansen76 was sad when I read ure update. Hugs.

Good luck @FTale and everyone else waiting to test.

@AlwaysTheAunt
I think sharing birthdays wud be quite cool. U cud do joint parties and stuff. I'm a great believer also is when it happens it's meant to be so if u do end up falling and them sharing birthdays it was just meant to be.

Really want to see u ladies get ure BFP.
I'm sorry I don't Come on here as much now but u ladies are always in my thoughts.

@hayleight87 - Guess AF won’t be coming!!! Did you have any symptoms? Huge congratulations! Can I put you on the first page as our first BFP? :)

More stupid faint lines on Wondfro for me this evening but FRER was negative this morning and there’s no consistency to the lines, some tests are darker than others, some BFN, some faint BFP so I think it’s just the tests being bad. Also boobs stopped being sore :-( so thinking I’m out this cycle tbh.

4FA26113-C4FD-4154-8ECD-BA87D67869EA.jpeg

@Deethehippy my testing date is 11/21 - can you please add me when you have a moment?

I’ve been MIA for a bit to deal with personal things, but we have not stopped TTC. Unfortunately we got a BFN last month but fingers crossed for BFP this month!

@Deethehippy my testing date is 11/21 - can you please add me when you have a moment?

I’ve been MIA for a bit to deal with personal things, but we have not stopped TTC. Unfortunately we got a BFN last month but fingers crossed for BFP this month!
Of course, Wishing you lots of luck for this month!

Every single wondfro I have peed on tonight has had a line on even though faint. I did lots after my last post and they all had lines. I have decided to put up a ticker....I expect it'll be removed tomorrow but I am trying to enjoy the few hours of hope that I might have. Probably silly but It might be the only chance I get to have a ticker lol

Every single wondfro I have peed on tonight has had a line on even though faint. I did lots after my last post and they all had lines. I have decided to put up a ticker....I expect it'll be removed tomorrow but I am trying to enjoy the few hours of hope that I might have. Probably silly but It might be the only chance I get to have a ticker lol
Hopefully it’s the start of your BFP!

I'm guessing it won't, I have no symtoms atm. Of course you can add me.

I can see lines on all the pictures you have posted this evening with out opening them up, I'm praying they get stronger x
@Lucy3 thank you, yep I have my usual cramping and heavy AF feeling x

@hayleight87 - Guess AF won’t be coming!!! Did you have any symptoms? Huge congratulations! Can I put you on the first page as our first BFP? :)

More stupid faint lines on Wondfro for me this evening but FRER was negative this morning and there’s no consistency to the lines, some tests are darker than others, some BFN, some faint BFP so I think it’s just the tests being bad. Also boobs stopped being sore :-( so thinking I’m out this cycle tbh.

View attachment 1103560

Congrats @hayleight87! Just when you think she is gonna show you get that!

@Deethehippy I see it on all of them, hoping they get darker for you, can you try a different brand?

@HopefulPony sorry to hear about the bfn, could it be too early to test still?

Sorry if I’ve missed anyone.

Afm - negative wondfo again this morning, 8dpo give or take, will take my last two wondfo tomorrow and if there is something faint I’ll get some frer tomorrow arvo

Dee those look great! Have you tried dipping one of the tests in water since you're afraid that it's faulty tests? I think you have a nice looking little bfp right there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->