*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Are you sure on your dpo? Hope she doesn’t show

Fairly sure, i never actually got a peak but i kept testing and it only got close to positive once. That and my spotting is always bang on 12dpo, but started 11dpo this month :(

@Deethehippy FX for continued line progression. Love your ticker. <3

Sending :dust: to all of the testers on here. I am 9dpo and just feeling Ugh…. Do I wanna see a bfn??? This girl is tired of those eye sores. Having such a lovely last few weeks despite any adversities that have come up.

No matter what I guess, it’s so wonderful to get a chance to try with such amazing support.

Welcome to all the new ttcers in the group and here’s to catching that rainbow. :bodyb:

BFN for me this morning. So fed up with this faint line roller coaster now :hissy: every months the same.
I will try pm pee and remove the ticker later.

6DFF42EE-80E2-4397-8276-667AD3537242.jpeg E0E7558B-3402-4E4C-B3DA-8DF39566F6D9.jpeg

I tested because I was jealous lol..
nowhere near af due date and I think I have a bad batch of tests.

6EB5B50B-DA33-4B22-BEBF-1903F64385DB.jpeg

Sorry @Deethehippy i know how you feel. Negative on clear blues for me. Although we did bd a few days before ov and the day after. So I’m hoping I’m just a late bloomer. No symptoms… slight cramps last night but nothing major. Trying not to get down about it. Fx things change for us this month

Sorry @Deethehippy i know how you feel. Negative on clear blues for me. Although we did bd a few days before ov and the day after. So I’m hoping I’m just a late bloomer. No symptoms… slight cramps last night but nothing major. Trying not to get down about it. Fx things change for us this month
Thank you and I'm sorry too. I also hope that we both still have a chance this cycle.

Are those One Steps? Sometimes they can give lines but I do think that I see something! FX it gets mega dark.
They are one step.. I’m still 8days away from my testing date so I’m thinking it’s just a shadow and a dodgy batch.

Hi Ladies!
This 2WW is dragging! I was hoping I would pop back in and see lots of BFPs. Still hoping for a very thankful November in here!
here’s a little baby dust for all !
:dust:

AFM, I’m 6 dpo and having such a hard time not testing yet. Ugh. BD Timing was good so it’s just a matter of whether the :spermy: egg and the sperm got together and now we wait for implantation. I know I wouldn’t feel pregnant at 6dpo but I do have symptoms which are very similar to AF & def too early for that. I guess we just wait and try to hold off testing at least for two-three more days.

We have fertility issues and have been told it's close to impossible to get pregnant naturally, and will be retrieving eggs for IVF in February, and still I'm 4-5 dpo and desperate to test lol. This month Im going to tell myself DON'T and wait at the very least till 10 dpo. Can't keep doing this to myself every month... Always calculating when the baby would be born and things like that ](*,) I think it's safe to say TTC has driven me a bit nuts

So here is a line up of some of my tests. I’ve done way too many and some have better lines than others but I tend to keep the best ones.
Bottom three are from yesterday. The pinky one had a dye run (I think I held it too close to other dry tests so can’t trust that line)
The second to top is last nights before bed and the top one is just now (still wet)
I’m just not seeing a dark enough line or any progression. I mean, they are obviously picking up something but it’s not a viable pregnancy I don’t think :-(

7354ADB7-E2FE-493F-9E36-D4B196841708.jpeg

Dee that is definite progression!! I know it's hard to get excited though dear. I'm praying for you and this to be a sticky rainbow baby. I want to add that I thought IC weren't best for progression anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->