*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

@ehjmorris lol yep like alwaystheaunt said we were chatting about that last month. A few of us have had lines early then disappeared- I had a decent one at 6dpo but didn’t go anywhere. Having said that I really hope you can prove the theory exists for us!

@AlwaysTheAunt so you think you’ll sit next month out? Sorry your spotting is getting heavier, I was hopefully for you this month

Well guess time will tell, just because of the mc I’m not entirely sure if we even dtd in time for O
I had watery/egg white for 8 days(CD9-17). We dtd CD 13 & 15.
I believe O day was CD 16 or 17 as that’s when I had lots of egg white with cramps.

off topic has anyone started or finished their Christmas shopping? I have a few things yet to get for secret Santa and my partner

Alwaystheaunt - I like the idea of having kids around or on same date, but that’s just me.

@ehjmorris lol yep like alwaystheaunt said we were chatting about that last month. A few of us have had lines early then disappeared- I had a decent one at 6dpo but didn’t go anywhere. Having said that I really hope you can prove the theory exists for us!

@AlwaysTheAunt so you think you’ll sit next month out? Sorry your spotting is getting heavier, I was hopefully for you this month

Im so undecided if i want to or not... it stressed me so much the whole pregnancy thinking she would share her birthday with her cousin and went into labout at 12:30am the next morning haha i know it'd be 9 months of stress again if i fell next month but i am getting to the point i don't care as much I just want another baby [-o<

@ehjmorris i haven’t even started Christmas shopping yet. Ugh. We will have one here there with be overseas for my dh side for actual Christmas so that adds another Meyer of stress on!

@AlwaysTheAunt if it were me id go for it next month and if it’s meant to be then that’s great and your new baby was meant to share a bday

Thats a good way to look at it @Lucy3

I have only got some items for my nephew... 1 out of 6 to buy for lol

So I took another cheapie lol I tried not to. I tried to get a pic but it’s hard. Stupid lighting. I had to edit the colors to try and get the line lol. The one on the bottom kinda has a squinter lol maybe

EBC2EB3E-38E8-498E-8FC2-4E3708FABF54.jpeg

@ehjmorris i haven’t even started Christmas shopping yet. Ugh. We will have one here there with be overseas for my dh side for actual Christmas so that adds another Meyer of stress on!

@AlwaysTheAunt if it were me id go for it next month and if it’s meant to be then that’s great and your new baby was meant to share a bday

its stressful time of the year getting everything organised! I just want a relaxed year this year, normally I make lots of food but I just want to buy something so it’s easier ( we all bring something)

@AlwaysTheAunt - I would say to never waste a month! I wouldn’t be bothered when it fell or what time of year I was pregnant, I’d just like to be pregnant! You are still young and do have plenty of time but I have now left it too late. Shared birthdays would be cute and it’ll happen when it’s meant to be :)

@realbeauty86 - I think I can see something too!

@ehjmorris - I’ve not started Christmas shopping and we have so many to buy for!!! I must admit I find Christmas the most stressful time of the year and always say I’ll be more organised next year but never am!
I hope you are just testing early and get a line soon.

Cramping tonight, not bad like period but enough to notice and it’s not on one side but more in the middle.
Hoping I’m only 7dpo and not period gonna show :(

How was everyone else’s day?

Fx for those with faint lines. I hope they turn into a huge bfp soon!

I'm 6/7 dpo today and really trying not to poas :lol: I might do an opk just to satisfy the craving :lol:

12dpo and still bfn for me so fairly certain I'm out this month :( fingers crossed for everyone else the witch doesnt show!

Tested this morning and all BFN, I’m gutted after last nights faint line, I felt sure I had a chance!
Boobs are very sore and I might only be 9dpo so will keep testing for now.

I added a pic of the Stark white tests from just now and also the test from last night and how it dried.
I love Wondfro, I hope they are not crappy tests too.

E4E76EA2-EE47-4D5E-BA0D-A572B9FD1E4C.jpeg C8DC432F-2F22-43B7-8003-A2B7A6EB393E.jpeg

I must have line eye I'm sure I can see something. X

Tested this morning and all BFN, I’m gutted after last nights faint line, I felt sure I had a chance!
Boobs are very sore and I might only be 9dpo so will keep testing for now.

I added a pic of the Stark white tests from just now and also the test from last night and how it dried.
I love Wondfro, I hope they are not crappy tests too.

View attachment 1103550 View attachment 1103551

So today I'm 15dpo on cycle day 32, I'm pretty sure af will be here by this evening or the morning. I'm starting to get some heavy feeling down there and I'm so agitated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->