*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

So here is a line up of some of my tests. I’ve done way too many and some have better lines than others but I tend to keep the best ones.
Bottom three are from yesterday. The pinky one had a dye run (I think I held it too close to other dry tests so can’t trust that line)
The second to top is last nights before bed and the top one is just now (still wet)
I’m just not seeing a dark enough line or any progression. I mean, they are obviously picking up something but it’s not a viable pregnancy I don’t think :-(

View attachment 1103593
Your top test looks like progression.. it is very much there x

So here is a line up of some of my tests. I’ve done way too many and some have better lines than others but I tend to keep the best ones.
Bottom three are from yesterday. The pinky one had a dye run (I think I held it too close to other dry tests so can’t trust that line)
The second to top is last nights before bed and the top one is just now (still wet)
I’m just not seeing a dark enough line or any progression. I mean, they are obviously picking up something but it’s not a viable pregnancy I don’t think :-(

View attachment 1103593
I agree with the others. It looks like progression. Post a pic when its dry x

Dee I agree, the top one looks like the line is wider and has better colour.

@elencor im about the same dpo as you and have already started testing oops! Hope you can hold out till 10dpo!

I’ve no idea what going on with us. My partner had a very early very light bleed that I thought was IB, then those faint lines, now nothing. Partner thinks the bleed was probably a period even though it was nothing like her normal period. Just realised our tests are out of date too so she’s going to do one from the new box tomorrow. Not getting hopes up though.

10dpo and not a decent line in sight. Today hasn’t been a good day. I got fired ( the boss was a dick and had it out for me). I’m not mad about it but too much time to myself to think and obsess and now I’m not getting a line so this sucks

Hey ladies just checking in to see how you all are. Congrats @hayleight87 on your BFP
I am 7dpo I think, we were on holidays last week and I didn't bring my BBT thermometer on purpose cause I don't sleep well on air mattresses and with a toddler who wakes when he sees the first light so I can't know for sure but I did get strong ovulation pains on left side on CD13, and I almost always O on CD14 so I'm counting that as the day. Will probably start testing on Friday at 9dpo lol

@realbeauty86 Sorry about your day. Straight rotten. Prayers it gets better on both fronts. Hugs

@ehjmorris FX!!

FX to all testing. I feel AF coming on even though I am on supplements. On 9 or 10 dpo bfn and very sad but saw it coming. Now it’s time to focus on Thanksgiving and Christmas… I need something positive on my mind or depression will eat me right up. :ignore: :laugh2:

:dust:

8dpo and bfn. Not really a shock lol. I wish I was one of those people who could wait for a missed period before they test :haha:

@HopefulPony - I hope the new tests show something up, fingers crossed.

@ehjmorris - I think I can see that faint line and 9dpo is the right time for things to start showing on FRER. Good luck with your next test!

@Lightning7 - Hey, nice to see you, I will add you for testing on Friday. Good luck!

@FTale - I'm so sorry for BFN but you might not be out for a day or two. I understand needing to focus on other things though...I hope you can find distractions and sending you a big hug.

AFM The test last night dried about the same as the previous night (first picture top test) and a test I did before bed was about the same (second picture). They are picking up something despite some mean ladies in a Facebook group for older women TTC telling me there was nothing there! I have peed on literally 1000's of tests in my time and I know when there are faint lines even if they are very faint!
I've phoned in sick today..was up all night coughing and wheezing with this bug. Going to take time to get better rather than pushing myself and because I work with very sick children I think I have a responsibility to not cough germs all over them too.
Hopefully get back in end of the week. I may test later and will post if anything shows.

E4343849-AA2D-4031-BCA1-07183C0A9DD2.jpeg 776A4D84-9875-48A9-9E3C-207E53590A80.jpeg

Good luck @Deethehippy just ignore those mean ladies, we can see the lines! Hope your next test goes well.

I went to dr today and talked to her about my recurrent miscarriages, she gave me a list of blood tests to get done, so hopefully I might get some answers soon. She included HCG on the test list so I think I will wait and do it on friday or Saturday when I will be 9/10dpo cause that's when I usually get the positive tests.

Good luck @Deethehippy just ignore those mean ladies, we can see the lines! Hope your next test goes well.

I went to dr today and talked to her about my recurrent miscarriages, she gave me a list of blood tests to get done, so hopefully I might get some answers soon. She included HCG on the test list so I think I will wait and do it on friday or Saturday when I will be 9/10dpo cause that's when I usually get the positive tests.
Thank you :) I hope that the blood results will give you some answers about your hormonal levels but I really hope that you get your forever BFP this cycle anyway.

Sorry just a rushed through read But Dee there is Definitely progression on those tests!! The progression on my ICs was really really slow with DD2. Can you get hold of another test?

looks like I’m Ovulating later this month. Saw first hints of EWCM this morning so I’m normally 5-7 days out

Sorry just a rushed through read But Dee there is Definitely progression on those tests!! The progression on my ICs was really really slow with DD2. Can you get hold of another test?

looks like I’m Ovulating later this month. Saw first hints of EWCM this morning so I’m normally 5-7 days out
Thank you, there was nothing much on the IC's this morning so I think I am out tbh unless I just get better lines in the afternoon? I have some FRER arriving tomorrow which i can use or keep for next cycle.

Woke up with af cramps and felt nauseous.. my head isn’t in trying this cycle and my one step cheapies are playing with my eyes.. brought some store brand tests and got a line but I’m thinking it’s just there because it’s what Iv been looking for if that makes sense?
Test added for your viewing pleasure

109E8A2A-299A-4E79-B684-456F4F483A56.jpeg 64DEA9B7-8ED4-46F4-B428-ABFDFB974964.jpeg

Woke up with af cramps and felt nauseous.. my head isn’t in trying this cycle and my one step cheapies are playing with my eyes.. brought some store brand tests and got a line but I’m thinking it’s just there because it’s what Iv been looking for if that makes sense?
Test added for your viewing pleasure

View attachment 1103613 View attachment 1103614
I can see lines too! Hope this is the start of your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->