*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Having hopes that you guys still have a chance. Hopefully we still have time for a few bfps. Either I implanted super late or I’m out. I won’t test again. I’ve used quite a few test including frer, cb and cheapies. I have a drain port in my hip and they will remove it Monday. Same day I’m supposed to start my cycle. If my cycle doesn’t start I’ll have the hospital test me. Now I have to try and keep my mind busy and not think on it. Ugh

Must be nice to see that. How long have you been trying? Have you told anyone yet?

Thank you hun, it was a shock. Its been since our mc in April. This is my 6th pregnancy now. first still born, then my second, then MC, then my 4th, then 2 more MC.

I spoke to my psychic few months ago and she told me I'd fall pregnant in November.

I'm praying you get your BFP, good luck x

@hayleight87 - fabulous to see the digitals :) Congrats again.

I've had no more lines today so I'm counting myself out now. AF isnt due until Sunday so now it's the horrible waiting part.

Thank you hun, it was a shock. Its been since our mc in April. This is my 6th pregnancy now. first still born, then my second, then MC, then my 4th, then 2 more MC.

I spoke to my psychic few months ago and she told me I'd fall pregnant in November.

I'm praying you get your BFP, good luck x
Wow that’s great. I’ve always wanted to see a psychic. Well I’m happy for you. Now relax and take your prenatal \\:D/

We had today our second appointment with the fertility clinic, where we discussed the results of the tests and next steps.
It was bad, since I had a chemical pregnancy and since I have a thyroid problem they want me to have a loot of new tests before starting IVF, and they are too expensive I'm devastated we're gonna have to wait to do it... I'm so sad, feels like everything always goes the wrong way for me. It would be absolutely awesome to get pregnant naturally now :-(

@elencor Sorry you got bad news. It is expensive. Praying you beat the odds and get pregnant naturally.:hugs:

This is 10dpo or possibly even 9 who knows but I think it’s just the indent

12DE0EC9-6218-4129-9A4C-912630F96A50.jpeg 2834411A-E732-421A-889E-F63462A78720.jpeg

Congratulations again @hayleight87 so good to see it on a digital too and even better its says 2-3.
Did u hold off to test or did u test earlier and get BFNs?

I am so so sorry u have been through so much heartbreak. So happy ure now growing ure rainbow.

@Deethehippy
Sending u the biggest hugs sweety.

I knew they were dodgy tests.. gone back to spotting again. Depending on how it goes today may be cd1

Stark white BFN here - thinking the bleed was actually a period rather than IB which puts us at 4 days off ovulation roughly - onto another cycle.

@HopefulPony Hugs FX for next cycle

@ehjmorris I can see the lines clearly. My frers just had indents no color. Really hope they get darker.FX

@Mummy23beauts Hate false lines. Hope your next tests give your legit lines. Such a gamble these days. Why can’t a line just be a bfp anymore.

@Deethehippy hope you are resting up good. :hug:

Thank you @FTale unfortunately I just think they are indents, did My last frer and it’s the same so will leave it till Tuesday if AF doesn’t show by then I’ll get some more

Yay for the BFP's so far! <3 And so sorry to those of you who got your AF's...hopefully next cycle will be one.

I'm still hanging in...waiting to ovulate. My OPK's are barely getting any darker, so I guess we will just have to see what this weekend/next week brings! I thought for sure I was about to ovulate either yesterday or today, since I've been having really odd cramping...but nothing! <3

Anyone else still have yet to ovulate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->