*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Sorry I’ve been a bit behind, just life getting busy with the lead up to Christmas.

@ehjmorris i see your line, I think 10 minute mark is still good? Hope you’ve got a shy little bean in there!

@Deethehippy im so sorry your lines didn’t get darker :-( thinking of you

@FTale hope you’re feeling ok, keeping busy with thanksgiving and Christmas sounds a like a great plan

Sorry for all the ladies with bfns, was hoping to see more lovely lines.

it’s the night of 7dpo for me, of course I’ve been testing - such a waste of tests! My bbs feels sore and my skin is better than it usually is at this stage so hoping they’re good signs

Majorly confused, frer still squinter/indent lines but clearblue within two minutes had a faint blue line!

Top at 5mm
Bottom 10mm

View attachment 1103638 View attachment 1103639
That's a pretty good line but I don't trust blue dye as I have had lines appear after time that were DARK. I would say to confirm it with another pink dye, maybe use something different to a FRER? Hoping you get some more lines soon! :)

@HopefulPony Hugs FX for next cycle

@ehjmorris I can see the lines clearly. My frers just had indents no color. Really hope they get darker.FX

@Mummy23beauts Hate false lines. Hope your next tests give your legit lines. Such a gamble these days. Why can’t a line just be a bfp anymore.

@Deethehippy hope you are resting up good. :hug:

Tests have gone downhill lately.. but I’m not disappointed I prepared myself this time x

Feel a lot of promising symptoms this time around . I am 9dpo today and I want to test so bad but I'm forcing myself to hold out till at least the weekend.[-o<

Good luck to all of those waiting to test..I can never hold back lol

My life couldn’t get anymore confusing lol..
Bit of a long one..

So I spotted cd13/15, went to my gp who gave me norethisterone (said it was ok to take whilst ttc), I took on cd14/15/16 by day 16 the bleeding stopped but I felt awful so moody and decided to stop the tablets.. well.. according to google you bleed up to 3 days after stopping them. Which is what is happening now, but I am still getting positive tests.
My gp today has said to wait for the breakthrough bleed to stop and test again.. really upset with myself for not researching these tablets.

Welp. I’m gonna count myself out. I’ve taken way too many test and not getting a peep. I was so hopeful for this month but maybe next month. Ppl keep telling me to bd a week before cycle and after sooo I’ll try that and see what happens.

Yay for the BFP's so far! <3 And so sorry to those of you who got your AF's...hopefully next cycle will be one.

I'm still hanging in...waiting to ovulate. My OPK's are barely getting any darker, so I guess we will just have to see what this weekend/next week brings! I thought for sure I was about to ovulate either yesterday or today, since I've been having really odd cramping...but nothing! <3

Anyone else still have yet to ovulate?
Yes we are waiting for ovulation now!

I was done testing this cycle. Then got this with smu

C4F0E1F6-8B49-48CE-BCB0-550501C77D15.jpeg

FMU was bfn. I tested 2 more times and the tests got lighter each time. I only had a lil sample cup. I didn’t expect anything to come of it. I bought more tests but no more bfps. I did get a beta done which should come back next week some time. My body is telling me af will be here by then though. It was nice to see lines but wish they had stayed.<3

FX and prayers for everyone out there testing.
:dust:

@FTale how many dpo are you? I pray the lines get darker in the following days [-o&lt;

10dpo

Thank you. I won’t test again until day I get results back. Watch they are like a 2. Just my luck it was a bad batch of tests.

@FTale - I see that line too! Goodluck for next test

@HopefulPony - hope ovulation is just around the corner

@Mummy23beauts - sorry haven’t heard for them before, do you have a pic of your test? Did I miss it?

@realbeauty86 - sorry about the bfn, wishing you baby dust

sorry if I’ve missed anyone, I now can’t sleep cause I seen two lines lol typical

Morning, it’s 430am here so I’m just gonna post and come back later when I’m awake lol
This is fmu ( I did pee at 2am tho) and both have a faint line, frer slightly darker than yesterday and both taken at 5mm

View attachment 1103670
A line on both tests is a really great sign! Can’t wait to see your next tests.

Morning, it’s 430am here so I’m just gonna post and come back later when I’m awake lol
This is fmu ( I did pee at 2am tho) and both have a faint line, frer slightly darker than yesterday and both taken at 5mm

View attachment 1103670

Congrats!! I can see both of those lines clearly!!!

Thank you for looking at my pic as well. I hope it turns into some thing.

@FTale i clearly see your line! Are you definitely not going to test again??

@ehjmorris yippee lines on both tests is a great sign! How many dpo are now?

@realbeauty86 sorry about the bfn. With timing bd I like 2 days before o as my best chance - I think for me it gives them time to mature and get there lol

@Mummy23beauts what a crazy cycle for you, hope you get some clear answers ASAP

Thank you, I think 11 but could be between 9-11
Couldn’t hold any longer so only got an hr hold and it’s definitely there

D5CB9868-A4B2-4A22-8257-CEA01511E66E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member