• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

No judgement hun do you and welcome back !!

Thank you so much. Ure latest test looks darker definitely so exciting eeeek

@Suggerhoney no worries here. I just stated that I want 2 back to back so I’ll be here for it all. Hopefully you can get prego again sooner than later

Hehe awww sounds like a great plan hon.
I'm a bit nervous about trying so soon and ideally I wud love to hold off untill Feb 2023 but I don't feel safe leaving it that long. I mean if I waited and then nothing happened I wud kick myself for not trying sooner. I guess what ever will be will be but we shall see.
Fx for you.

So now I’m convinced frer are playing with us lol. The lines that are in the back make a shadow right where the lines should appear. I hope I don’t sound crazy lol but fr. :-k

Thanks @Suggerhoney i had one of those mornings where my temp was all over the place.
So with my temp dip and my symptoms gone I caved as tested as I thought I’d put myself out of my misery and this came up… not a bfp but hopefully the start of one?

View attachment 1103742

I see this clearly! Hopefully the start of a sticky BFP!!

Thanks so much for looking ladies, my pregmate finally came in the mail and that was stark white but trying not to panic as it says 25 sensitivity so that would Skye a little longer to show up?

Hi ladies sorry I have been so quiet this month, I felt a bit strange about getting into this ttc state of mind again and tried to just enjoy my time with my daughter.

@Lucy3 this looks very promising! Fx for you!! Everything crossed for you!!!

Sorry for those who got bfns, especially after getting a line, this is so devastating.

I am 1dpo (or 2, still waiting for ff to give me crosshairs) and we did give it a decent chance this month with 3 inseminations so I hope it's worth the effort...

Frer really suck at the moment, getting our hopes up.

Af has definitely picked up and is getting heavy which is unlike normal for cd2, bad cramps with back pain too :( I’m thinking chemical as there was definitely a few pink lines there for a minute.

god i wish it didn’t take so long between af and ovulating. My periods go for about 10-12 days! So I have a bit of a wait before I ovulate around cd15-18

anyone else had any lines? Have you done another frer @Lucy3 ?

Goodluck @Nima

@realbeauty86 sorry to hear, what dpo are you?

@Suggerhoney hugs

Frer really suck at the moment, getting our hopes up.

Af has definitely picked up and is getting heavy which is unlike normal for cd2, bad cramps with back pain too :( I’m thinking chemical as there was definitely a few pink lines there for a minute.

god i wish it didn’t take so long between af and ovulating. My periods go for about 10-12 days! So I have a bit of a wait before I ovulate around cd15-18

anyone else had any lines? Have you done another frer @Lucy3 ?

Goodluck @Nima

@realbeauty86 sorry to hear, what dpo are you?

@Suggerhoney hugs
I’m so sorry :hugs: definitely seems like a chemical that you had, it’s so horrible. I know it doesn’t help now but it should make you extra fertile for next cycle...which I really hope will be your forever BFP.

I’m so sorry :hugs: definitely seems like a chemical that you had, it’s so horrible. I know it doesn’t help now but it should make you extra fertile for next cycle...which I really hope will be your forever BFP.
Thank you, I thought that this cycle after the mc, I’ve now had a few chemicals and 3 mc in the last year :( I don’t understand why we are struggling to conceive after 4 kids

I know it will happen

Fingers crossed for everyone else still testing, and hugs to those that got AF x

Thank you, I thought that this cycle after the mc, I’ve now had a few chemicals and 3 mc in the last year :( I don’t understand why we are struggling to conceive after 4 kids

I know it will happen
I’ve had a bunch of chemicals too, I think we just need the golden perfect egg. I’m probably too old now but you still stand a good chance! I have everything crossed for you to get a BFP in the near future.

Just here to say congratulations on the :bfp: and so sorry for all the :bfn: and even more sorry for the chemicals I've been silently stalking all of you and rooting for you xx

:dust:

Bleeding stopped yesterday, tested today.. not sure I can trust these tests. If it was breakthrough bleeding, af would be 7days away so still really early. If not these are faulty tests.

26BF717C-993F-4B71-884E-C822A908BC6E.jpeg A8368772-D93F-4047-9306-D70721C60398.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->