• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Don't blame you lovely it's knocked it all to wack, the mid cycle bleed has knocked me to wack aswell even tho we are not trying was just a strange thing xx
We are ntnp.. but the mid cycle bleed has completely lost me xx

We are ntnp.. but the mid cycle bleed has completely lost me xx

We are on the same cd ain't we? I'm now cd20 I have a 31 day cycle tho so I'm not due until the 25thish xx

Hi Ladies,
Sorry for disappearing.
Unfortunately I ended up having a miscarriage. I started Bleeding 5 days after my BFP. My HCG was at 90 but not enough for a sticky baby.
It was devastating and just stopped bleeding today was so heavy but not crampy.
I couldn't bring myself to call doctors or emergency so just let everything continue naturally.
I really hope I can get pregnant again without all the medications but once in 5yrs I don't hold much hope.

Thanks Everyone x
So sorry you had to endure that. Fx it happens sooner and naturally

I got this beauty of an opk today so I'm jumping into the tww. I think I'll start testing at 9 dpo which would be November 24 (day before Thanksgiving).

Screenshot_20211114-113308_Gallery.jpg

@monroea - I’ve added you to the front page. Good luck that you caught that eggie.

@tdog - are you currently TTC? Would you like me to add you too?

Let me know if I missed anyone.

@WantingababyF
I am really sorry sending hugs.

@ehjmorris
I definitely think u had a chemical hon and I'm so sorry.

@Mummy23beauts
I've never used that brand of test b4. I used to tescos ones which look identical but I was already 6 weeks pregnant and was using them for the hook effect so never used them at the start.
Wish I did now so I cud help you.
Sorry I can't be much help. Hopefully some of the other ladies can help.

@monroea - I’ve added you to the front page. Good luck that you caught that eggie.

@tdog - are you currently TTC? Would you like me to add you too?

Let me know if I missed anyone.

Hey love oh no I'm not I'm literally just tracking to no when not to bd :shrug: thank you for asking tho xx

@babymoma89 ooh I got some of that cream online but I’ve been too scared to use it! Have you felt any different?

@Nima welcome to the 2ww!

@ehjmorris boo for proper af. Hope she goes away soon and you get those lovely ovulation hormones kicking in

sorry to those with bfn. I’ll check back and update properly once the kids are at school, I’m quickly having my coffee before dropping them off. will test when back, had a temp drop but ignoring that as I was up with a migraine argh. Hope it’s not a sign of af- bit scared to test this morning.

@babymoma89 ooh I got some of that cream online but I’ve been too scared to use it! Have you felt any different?

@ehjmorris boo for proper af. Hope she goes away soon and you get those lovely ovulation hormones kicking in

sorry to those with bfn. I’ll check back and update properly once the kids are at school, I’m quickly having my coffee before dropping them off. will test when back, had a temp drop but ignoring that as I was up with a migraine argh. Hope it’s not a sign of af- bit scared to test this morning.

I keep forgetting people on here are from all around the world :rofl: oh good luck testing I'm stalking lol xx

Oh so similar then :) when you testing again? I'm spotting again it its like brown jelly tmi sorry xx
I’m spotting but it’s super light pink.. I wonder what could be causing it? I’ll test this week Tuesday I think.. have you tested again? xx

Yes I feel like that's what did the trick !!

@babymoma89 yippeeeeeee!!!

@tdog haha yep it’s weird when people are just getting up and others are heading to bed!

I’m too nervous to dip a frer in case it’s lighter than yesterday so did a cheapie as there was nothing on it yesterday and don’t think I can see anything. Maybe the faintest shadow? Not sure though..

C71973DC-4BF1-453E-AF77-88B5FC2480EF.jpeg

I’m spotting but it’s super light pink.. I wonder what could be causing it? I’ll test this week Tuesday I think.. have you tested again? xx

Just been to loo again now it's red again I honestly don't no what's going on or even if I'm going to get af at normal time or what as it may have knocked my cycle all over :shrug: I did test and it had a faint line like last time but tbh if I was surely it would have progressed by now :shrug: also used a tesco one and had a line also I did a ovulation test it was dark but not positive dark so I don't no xx

I’m too nervous to dip a frer in case it’s lighter than yesterday so did a cheapie as there was nothing on it yesterday and don’t think I can see anything. Maybe the faintest shadow? Not sure though..

View attachment 1103776

I'm not sure if something catching my eye, I found strip tests take longer to progress :shrug: xx

@babymoma89 congratulations love it when it's there in writing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->