• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Hi Ladies,
Sorry for disappearing.
Unfortunately I ended up having a miscarriage. I started Bleeding 5 days after my BFP. My HCG was at 90 but not enough for a sticky baby.
It was devastating and just stopped bleeding today was so heavy but not crampy.
I couldn't bring myself to call doctors or emergency so just let everything continue naturally.
I really hope I can get pregnant again without all the medications but once in 5yrs I don't hold much hope.

Thanks Everyone x

Hi Ladies,
Sorry for disappearing.
Unfortunately I ended up having a miscarriage. I started Bleeding 5 days after my BFP. My HCG was at 90 but not enough for a sticky baby.
I couldn't bring myself to call doctors or emergency so just let everything continue naturally.
I really hope I can get pregnant again without all the medications but once in 5yrs I don't hold much hope.

Thanks Everyone x

Oh hun so so sorry to read this :hugs:

@WantingababyF I'm so sorry :(

@ehjmorris sorry about the chemical, hope you feel better soon. I know the feeling of wanting ovulation to be closer, I also ovulate late (after day 17 and sometimes even on day 21) and it takes so long..

@tdog thanks and good to see you again!

@Deethehippy you are so supportive, thank you for this good atmosphere you create here

Bleeding stopped yesterday, tested today.. not sure I can trust these tests. If it was breakthrough bleeding, af would be 7days away so still really early. If not these are faulty tests.

View attachment 1103751 View attachment 1103752
Tesco is awful for false negatives, when I had a chemical it came up negative but clear blue digital was positive. I’d try a different test, I’m crap with lines anyway but these tests are notorious for being inaccurate. Xx

Hi Ladies,
Sorry for disappearing.

Thanks Everyone x
I’m so sorry, don’t give up hope I did the same when I had a chemical in the summer it does affect you on a different level. I hope you get a BFP soon I heard your more fertile after so fingers crossed for you xx

Hi Ladies,
Sorry for disappearing.

Thanks Everyone x
So sorry to hear, thinking of you and wish you luck for your next cycle x

Thankyou ladies, they aren’t Tesco but they do look the same so wonder if they would give the same results?
Either way I’m not thinking too much into it.

Thankyou ladies, they aren’t Tesco but they do look the same so wonder if they would give the same results?
Not too sure about that brand of test but I hope they get darker for you x

Hi Ladies,
Sorry for disappearing.

Thanks Everyone x
I'm so very sorry, it's devastating. Look after yourself :hugs:

Hi Ladies,
Sorry for disappearing.

Thanks Everyone x
So sorry hun.. fx it happens again for you and we are all here to support you
:dust:

I'm not sure tbh what brand are these? Xx

@salamander91 - how are you doing? Did you do anymore tests?

Thanks for asking :) bfn this morning at 12dpo but I could only get those cheapie £1 tests they sell in b&m lol no one seems to sell frer here and I refuse to buy blue dyes :shrug: AF due tomorrow-ish so guessing I'm out. I've got some easy@home coming tomorrow so I'll take one of those if AF doesn't come first.

Fingers crossed for everyone else still testing, and hugs to those that got AF x

I kept having chemicals and Mc but this time I switched to using progesto -life cream on my belly starting in the day of a positive ovulation test. I've been working with a fertility guru and she recommended it and so far it seems to be working

image.jpg

I'm not sure tbh what brand are these? Xx
My DH got these from the chemist.. they are the chemist own brand. Were like £2. I think because of the bleed I’m going to count them as evap or faulty and wait for my next cylce.

Hi Ladies,
Sorry for disappearing.

Thanks Everyone x
im so sorry hun :hug:

My DH got these from the chemist.. they are the chemist own brand. Were like £2. I think because of the bleed I’m going to count them as evap or faulty and wait for my next cylce.

Don't blame you lovely it's knocked it all to wack, the mid cycle bleed has knocked me to wack aswell even tho we are not trying was just a strange thing xx

Thanks for asking :) bfn this morning at 12dpo but I could only get those cheapie £1 tests they sell in b&m lol no one seems to sell frer here and I refuse to buy blue dyes :shrug: AF due tomorrow-ish so guessing I'm out. I've got some easy@home coming tomorrow so I'll take one of those if AF doesn't come first.
Let’s hope AF stays away for good reasons.

@babymoma89 - where did you get the cream from? I’ve considered trying something like that. Have you got anymore tests to show us? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->