• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Of course my phone wont let me see your pic bigger *sigh* i really hope its just cheapies being cheapies because that frer was so strong!

Ive also had a frer give an amazing line when first done then dry with nothing :/ i hope yours isnt nothing though.

I’m too nervous to dip a frer in case it’s lighter than yesterday so did a cheapie as there was nothing on it yesterday and don’t think I can see anything. Maybe the faintest shadow? Not sure though..

View attachment 1103776

Im having so much issues with viewing on my phone! I go to reply then it stuffs up then i forget.

So sorry to hear of the miscarraiges and chemicals ladies :( sending big hugs!

@AlwaysTheAunt thanks for looking, the frer dried with a nice little pink line yesterday, I keep checking to make sure it’s still there lol. Keeping myself busy today, I can’t handle the thought of a disappearing line again so will hold off as long as I can before I dip the frer

Caved, and this came up! Today’s is stronger isn’t it? There’s the faintest line on the pregmate but not sure it’s showing up. I’ll wait to say bfp till there’s a line on the pregmate! Here’s my photo shoot :D

55D7E679-DC4B-41ED-8827-D144CC79A1AA.jpeg 00022DBA-08AD-4620-B796-0F83228D0499.jpeg

Yeeeessss @Lucy3 gorgeous lines and gorgeous progression!!!
Happy happy 9 months lady!

Ohhhhhhh @Lucy3 its so pretty!! :hugs2: So obvious and definitely darker. I see the faint line on the Pregmate too!

And wow amazing memory! Yes I got a faint line on 8dpo night with this one :)

Yippee thanks ladies!
@Rach87 and I remember and how you said you’d felt nauseous from the moment the egg met the spermy lol!

YAHOO @Lucy3 fantastic progression!! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! I'll be stalking for the progression lines! :D

@Lucy3 lol yep and its just barely gone away recently. Im so so excited for you! Stick beany stick!!!

Omg!! I wake up to two fantastic BFP’s!! Congratulations @babymoma89 and @Lucy3 !!! I’m going to update the front page if that’s ok? Yay!! So happy for both you ladies.

@Lucy3 YAYYYYYYY it is definitely stronger and pink an positive!! So so happy for you! Praying for happy and healthy 9 months for you.

@babymoma89 congratulations!

So good to see some bfps first thing in the morning. Makes me want to test at 2 dpo..

Congratulations Lucy3 and Babymoma89 :bfp: :bfp:

AF got me this morning. Fx for everyone still waiting to test. Hopefully I won't be seeing many of you in the next thread :thumbup:

Sorry to hear about AF getting you, I am also CD1 today. :-(

Just been to loo again now it's red again I honestly don't no what's going on or even if I'm going to get af at normal time or what as it may have knocked my cycle all over :shrug: I did test and it had a faint line like last time but tbh if I was surely it would have progressed by now :shrug: also used a tesco one and had a line also I did a ovulation test it was dark but not positive dark so I don't no xx
Mine has gone brown today, haven’t tested again.. I’m inclined to think af won’t turn up on it’s due date with all of this bleeding. I’d be shocked if it did

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->