*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Ooh exciting waiting for ovulation @HopefulPony and @swedengirl . Hope it comes soon for you swedengirl

@Mummy23beauts i can see it!

I tested this morning, it’s hasn’t been 24 hours since my last test so telling myself not to panic, but I’m a bit worried there’s not a whole lot of progression. And the pregmate still has the faintest of lines. What do you think?

View attachment 1103802 View attachment 1103803 View attachment 1103804
I think this is definitely a BFP congratulations ✨

Ooh exciting waiting for ovulation @HopefulPony and @swedengirl . Hope it comes soon for you swedengirl

@Mummy23beauts i can see it!

I tested this morning, it’s hasn’t been 24 hours since my last test so telling myself not to panic, but I’m a bit worried there’s not a whole lot of progression. And the pregmate still has the faintest of lines. What do you think?

View attachment 1103802 View attachment 1103803 View attachment 1103804

That frer has a lovely line takes 48hours or so to see a real difference so these look amazing, I wouldn't worry about strip tests as they can take ages to progress, and the other test you poswd has a clear line aswell so I'd say your definitely preggo :bfp: xx

@Lucy3 - I’ve seen experiments when two or three FRER are dipped in the same pee and they come out all different darkness’s. I think the dye can vary so try not to worry. Besides..to me your Pregmate looks darker this time. FX everything is fine, most progression is over 48 hours or so.

Congrats to all the BFPS!! And sorry to all those with the witch ❤️❤️

@Lucy3 i think it takes a bit longer to show strong progression- those are great lines though so try not to worry!

Woooohoooooo @Lucy3 thats great progression hon the 12dpo is the darkest one yet definitely progressed beautifully. So so happy for you. Massive congratulations. I think this is ure rainbow [-o<

Congratulations @babymoma89 it's great seeing it in writing. Yay.

@realbeauty86
Mannnn sorry AF showed her face hon hope this is her last appearance.

Good luck to u ladies still waiting to O

And to those waiting to test still.
:dust:

Thank you so much for the encouragement ladies. I got so anxious about it this morning I took myself off for a little nap after dropping the kids at school! I never do that! Dipped some more and I’m feeling better now I can see something on the pregmate. The bottom one is dried from this morning.

8579189C-2D5A-460D-A122-4327E82E4370.jpeg

Got my photo shoot in @Skye75 lol. I’m still so anxious! I’ll be stalking you for your induction date!

Thanks ladies. I’ll be happy when the witch has left the building.
@Lucy3 im loving looking at those lines. Baby dust coming your wayyyy… hoping it’s a sticky one O:)

Lucy I agree with everyone here, your lines look fabulous! I am so happy for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->