• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Tomorrow I would be 6days to af if I went by my normal cycle so I thought it’s night time I might aswell use my last frer as it’s going to be negative..

There’s a line.. it’s pink and came up in time frame.. couldn’t take a great picture because my son was loitering outside my bathroom so wouldn’t be surprised if you can’t see it but I did a wondfo too and it’s the same.. can I rely on the frer?

View attachment 1103829 View attachment 1103830 View attachment 1103831

I definitely see that lovely xx

Urrghh I’m going to stop now lol.. given DH my bank card because I’m getting obsessed with peeing in tests again.
Have you tested again hun? xx

That's the thing isn't it it gets addictive lol, I have I done another boots one and another strip test my heads in the shed with it I'm 7 days away from af aswell well I'd she turns up on that day lol xz

Don't no what to think of these if I'm honest xx

20211116_102559.jpg 20211116_102723.jpg 20211116_143844.jpg 20211116_143951.jpg

That's the thing isn't it it gets addictive lol, I have I done another boots one and another strip test my heads in the shed with it I'm 7 days away from af aswell well I'd she turns up on that day lol xz

Don't no what to think of these if I'm honest xx

View attachment 1103832 View attachment 1103833 View attachment 1103834 View attachment 1103835
Your tests look like mine did yesterday.. I brought a Superdrug test but it was faulty and the reviews on them lately are awful too. Atleast we only have a few days to wait to find out either way xx

Your tests look like mine did yesterday.. I brought a Superdrug test but it was faulty and the reviews on them lately are awful too. Atleast we only have a few days to wait to find out either way xx

I no love I so hate being in limbo its awful I so didn't want to test today but caved lol I have one boots one left and a few strip tests xx

When you testing again? Xx

I have a few wondfo left, I’ll use those and if I get a proper line I’ll splash on a digi.. but iv stocked up on sanitary products too just incase.

Yea I have all them ready aswell :rofl: I brought quite a few packs of them xx

@tdog and @Mummy23beauts
I got my vvvv faint bfp at 10dpo which was 7 days b4 AF. Looked just like ure Frer Mummy and ure boots test tdog.
The next day they were darker.
Also Dee is right u can have chemicals b4 AF.
But with all my chemicals and I've had 6 in total my lines went fainter.
Never had it where my lines got fainter then darker again.
I hope u both get answers soon it sucks being in limbo.

@Lucy3
I didn't think much of pregmate hon. I used them for the hook effect and they never gave me line stealers like the others did. There 25mlU too so not as sensitive as frer.
Have u tested today? Really hope when u test again its even darker.

@sallyhansen76
That opk is so so strong good luck hon.

@Mummy23beauts and @tdog lookjjg forward to your next tests!

I did test again, and I really am not liking the pregmate. Still barely a line! I ordered some icare ones that aren’t me last to come tomorrow so hopefully they settle my nerves a bit. The frer progression is ok, not amazing. I had a much better progression last time but then again that sadly ended in mc so maybe it doesn’t mean much.

945CB594-7D3D-48DB-B441-16CDE37E1791.jpeg 6323B5BD-B425-4E54-95CD-CF064F23ADF9.jpeg

@elmum - I’m sorry AF got you. Lots of luck for a Christmas BFP.

@Mummy23beauts and @tdog - I hope you both get answers one way or the other soon.

@Lucy3 - I think your FRER look great and every pregnancy is different. Some cheapies always take ages to progress so try not to worry. Will you try a digital? Stick little bean, stick!!

Mornings tests..
At this point I am testing to see progression or until af.

72FB4408-D188-426C-B4BD-BE9D6E34AF31.png 3736578A-9AE9-4331-BC56-82D7D8F6A08B.jpeg 72807DC1-49B7-4FDB-A700-83DB9613EE40.jpeg

@Mummy23beauts and @tdog lookjjg forward to your next tests!

I did test again, and I really am not liking the pregmate. Still barely a line! I ordered some icare ones that aren’t me last to come tomorrow so hopefully they settle my nerves a bit. The frer progression is ok, not amazing. I had a much better progression last time but then again that sadly ended in mc so maybe it doesn’t mean much.

View attachment 1103836 View attachment 1103837
Lucy I’d say your progression on frer is beautiful.. a lady on YouTube did an experiment with pregmate and she was well over 8weeks.. her tests were barely visible with no hook effect either, that brand and easy @ home were just awful.

Dee I’m too scared to do a digi! But I should get one, 14dpo should show up. Hope af is being kind to you.

@AlwaysTheAunt do you feel like you’re gearing up for o time?

@Mummy23beauts what sensitivity are your tests?

Oh that’s so interesting. They’re doing my head in! I think I’ll go and search that YouTube vid, I need some reassurance! Thanks for looking at my frers, I’m annoyed at myself for not being more excited to see the line and just focusing on progression ](*,)

I'm just calling it a negative I did another test and still a shadow there so don't no, back to bleeding xx

Dee I’m too scared to do a digi! But I should get one, 14dpo should show up. Hope af is being kind to you.

@AlwaysTheAunt do you feel like you’re gearing up for o time?

@Mummy23beauts what sensitivity are your tests?
Mine are 10miu I think.. Iv only used wondfo once before and they were great because they didn’t have evaps or lines when they shouldn’t have so I’m hoping this is a good batch too..
I think a digi would be good for you it would settle your mind x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"