• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Today’s tests done with evening pee..
don’t think it’s that it was diluted, I think they are true bfn’s.
I’m actually ok with it, the last few months have been tiring to say the least.

DEF42065-1A2C-4C96-8B83-F60E9C8BBF92.jpeg F496C441-BD8D-4010-82F6-FC43B834C19E.jpeg

I don’t think so because I’m not due af until next week
You can have chemicals before AF is due...all mine have happened about 5 days or so before AF was due. Lines on tests that progress then go away no matter the DPO could mean a chemical?

I've been silently stalking, I'm sorry (more on that later)
BUt I am filled with joy to see those beautiful pink lines @Lucy3
Congradulations!

@babymoma89 Congradulations! Hope everything is going well.

there are so many of you that af hit, I am so sorry, and sending hugs.

@Mummy23beauts I would agree with @Deethehippy seems there was something there. That just didn'T stick. I am soo sorry hun.

I am ovulating, today or tomorrow. BD'd twice (Sat and sun) and will again tonight. Hoping for the best. I've been pretty quiet on here, as I can't seem to muster the courage to be more active. It feels, and sounds weird, but I feel disconnected.
Like TTC is just a fantasy. Something I've made up in my mind, but am not actually living.
The dissappointment, the chemicals, the over a year of trying and failing, while watching everyone else (in person) succeed feels like I've completely distanced myself from it. I am going through the motions, but without the anticipation, or hope.
Part of me doesn't hate this feeling, and hope it translates to the TWW.
Part of me feels like I am an imposter pretending one day I'll be on the list of BFP-ers.
I'm not sad per say, really, I don't feel that. Just feel...distanced from it all.
I dunno. Anyway, didn't want to crash the party. Hee hee.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I had a positive OPK yesterday and today. So O COULD be tomorrow...(Hopefully not) which may bring a nice birthday bfp, right?! Bday BFP sounds lucky..LOL

Congradulations!

@Mummy23beauts I would agree with @Deethehippy seems there was something there. That just didn'T stick. I am soo sorry hun.

I am ovulating, today or tomorrow. BD'd twice (Sat and sun) and will again tonight. Hoping for the best. I've been pretty quiet on here, as I can't seem to muster the courage to be more active. It feels, and sounds weird, but I feel disconnected.
Like TTC is just a fantasy. Something I've made up in my mind, but am not actually living.
The dissappointment, the chemicals, the over a year of trying and failing, while watching everyone else (in person) succeed feels like I've completely distanced myself from it. I am going through the motions, but without the anticipation, or hope.
Part of me feels like I am an imposter pretending one day I'll be on the list of BFP-ers.
I'm not sad per say, really, I don't feel that. Just feel...distanced from it all.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I had a positive OPK yesterday and today. So O COULD be tomorrow...(Hopefully not) which may bring a nice birthday bfp, right?! Bday BFP sounds lucky..LOL

I understand exactly how you feel :hugs: we are rooting for you though and hoping it WILL happen soon/when you least expect.
Happy birthday for tomorrow and sounds like you have BD at good times.

:shrug:
Congradulations!

Thanks hun just starving all the time :shrug:Don't recall ever being this hungry with my first one .

Tomorrow I would be 6days to af if I went by my normal cycle so I thought it’s night time I might aswell use my last frer as it’s going to be negative..

There’s a line.. it’s pink and came up in time frame.. couldn’t take a great picture because my son was loitering outside my bathroom so wouldn’t be surprised if you can’t see it but I did a wondfo too and it’s the same.. can I rely on the frer?

B40C5E7B-5288-4E82-86CB-335C067713EE.jpeg C7066FB0-56A8-4462-9FDC-E70A53A4D6E6.jpeg 9285E561-B6F2-4A8A-8B33-126B6A244B12.jpeg

@Lucy3 !!! yay!
so excited for you!
The witch got me on Sunday...only 11dpo
Really wacky cycle, but first one after recovering from covid. Maybe things will be a bit more normal this cycle!
Baby dust, friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->