• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

I'm just calling it a negative I did another test and still a shadow there so don't no, back to bleeding xx
Have you done the other boots test? I really should stop too but I’m a gluten for punishment. xx

Have you done the other boots test? I really should stop too but I’m a gluten for punishment. xx

I haven't I might do it later I'm so unsure, I no the strio tests can take a while, these one step one's are awful for shadows tbh :shrug: xx

I haven't I might do it later I'm so unsure, I no the strio tests can take a while, these one step one's are awful for shadows tbh :shrug: xx

That’s why I changed brand.. Iv always used one step and they were so good.. but you have lines on other tests too xx

Ooh thanks, I know what I’m binging on tonight!

That’s why I changed brand.. Iv always used one step and they were so good.. but you have lines on other tests too xx

When we tried for ds2 and ds3 they were amazing, when trying for dd2 we used them and they seemed to have gone down hill :shrug: xx

@Mummy23beauts and @tdog I see shadows in both of your tests. Fx for you both!

I’m officially 1dpo- too early to test? Haha. I put in my order for tests today. Got 10 ICs and 2 FRER (well predictor early but as close as I can get to a FRER here!). I have a spa weekend this weekend with my girlfriends so hoping the TWW goes faster with that to break it up!

Smu tests.. frer is showing progression but with it only being 12hrs I think 48hr wait would be better?
Wondfo still showing a line not sure if it’s getting darker or not.
Am I seeing things are there lines on these tests?

6A5DB114-CE6A-4B12-AD59-F2D40C6176E9.jpeg 995EC052-CBDB-459E-A1CF-36E232B4402C.jpeg 103B4AEC-0465-409B-97EF-55C6F1A2FD9A.jpeg

@Mummy23beauts and @tdog I see shadows in both of your tests. Fx for you both!

I’m officially 1dpo- too early to test? Haha. I put in my order for tests today. Got 10 ICs and 2 FRER (well predictor early but as close as I can get to a FRER here!). I have a spa weekend this weekend with my girlfriends so hoping the TWW goes faster with that to break it up!
Thankyou, the wait is driving me insane lol so I hope it flies by for you x

Thankyou, the wait is driving me insane lol so I hope it flies by for you x

I always wonder why I test early to stand and think “is it a line? Is it not?” Rather than waiting a couple of days. But it’s SO hard not to test!

I always wonder why I test early to stand and think “is it a line? Is it not?” Rather than waiting a couple of days. But it’s SO hard not to test!
This is my problem..
Iv just sat back and had a talk with myself lol, no more testing until the weekend.

Smu tests.. frer is showing progression but with it only being 12hrs I think 48hr wait would be better?
Wondfo still showing a line not sure if it’s getting darker or not.
Am I seeing things are there lines on these tests?

View attachment 1103848 View attachment 1103849 View attachment 1103850

Oh my gosh definitely lines on them :) I did the other boots one but think I over dipped it so could see the p on the window so wasn't worth taking pic but did this and I'm sure there's a line and a ovulation test as well you no have to lol xx

1637151896921.jpg 20211117_113531.jpg 20211117_113609.jpg 20211117_113614.jpg 20211117_113745.jpg

@tdog I see them! FX for progression! Congratulations!

@Lucy3 congrats on the BFP i am sooo happy for you :happydance:

@sallyhansen76 I get how you feel, I've been feeling like that for the last 15 months after my first 12 months of TTC and failing.

Sorry ladies I disappeared for a couple days, life got busy and also threw me another chemical, and I made the mistake of letting myself hope this cycle, I just had a good feeling about it for whatever reason. So it's really knocked me mentally this time and AF is one of my really bad painful ones, painkillers are doing nothing. Gotta love severe AF when TTC, like being kicked when your already down. :cry:
Sorry to be a downer.
I'm hopeful for all the rest of you, Hope to see lots more BFP!

I just wanted to apologise for my bombardment of test pictures.. Iv just noticed some of my wondfo have really bad indent lines that Iv not noticed before.. also coming to terms with the fact it may be a chemical (I suppose will find out next week if af turns up)
These are my last tests Iv used up my stash and really have no energy to go on with it.
Mid afternoon and I am defeated.

77E298E9-0297-49C9-AA59-438D4C714703.jpeg 139E678B-1A17-4514-BB9B-B94344131604.jpeg CFE0B741-73A5-4D89-9E5D-87E1972F397C.jpeg 0B530345-D47F-42CD-B889-856E63BD28C8.jpeg

I just wanted to apologise for my bombardment of test pictures.. Iv just noticed some of my wondfo have really bad indent lines that Iv not noticed before.. also coming to terms with the fact it may be a chemical (I suppose will find out next week if af turns up)
These are my last tests Iv used up my stash and really have no energy to go on with it.
Mid afternoon and I am defeated.

View attachment 1103856 View attachment 1103857 View attachment 1103859 View attachment 1103860

I see something on the pink handle one:shrug: it's OK I done another aswell just strip test took at 3 mims I'm going to get some frer later I think xx

1637156726515.jpg 20211117_131619.jpg 20211117_131627.jpg

@tdog I see them! FX for progression! Congratulations!

@Lucy3 congrats on the BFP i am sooo happy for you :happydance:

@sallyhansen76 I get how you feel, I've been feeling like that for the last 15 months after my first 12 months of TTC and failing.

Sorry ladies I disappeared for a couple days, life got busy and also threw me another chemical, and I made the mistake of letting myself hope this cycle, I just had a good feeling about it for whatever reason. So it's really knocked me mentally this time and AF is one of my really bad painful ones, painkillers are doing nothing. Gotta love severe AF when TTC, like being kicked when your already down. :cry:
Sorry to be a downer.
I'm hopeful for all the rest of you, Hope to see lots more BFP!

Oh my gosh lovely :hugs: I'm so sorry your going through all this :cry: I've been thinking of you think you were trying when I fell with quinn :( I just want to reach in and give a huge hug despite covid xx

There are lines and they pop up in time frame but they are still so faint, I know I’m not due af till next week but I can’t help but feel like it’s not going to stick xx

I no what you mean lovely the lines are there just don't seem to progress xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->