*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

@tdog thanks for the reassurance, did you find they dried a different darkness over time? Think I’ll stick to my tiny, flimsy cheapie for now x

@babymoma89
I had on off spotting from 14dpo untill about 9 weeks. I also had a bleed at 6 and 15 weeks.
I had 4 chemicals last year and have also had 3 other losses in the past so I know how nerve wracking those early weeks are.
My baby boy was fine and with the bleed at 15 Weeks I found out i had a erosion on the cervix which was causing the bleeding. Ures sounds like implantation tho. I think what I had at 14dpo was implantation bleeding because it was a rusty colour. I got my faint bfp at 10dpo so I was a bit worried when I had that at 14dpo because I've never had implantation bleeding b4. Apparently u can get it right up untill 8 weeks.

@Lucy3
I found my cheapies better than frer. My frer stayed the same for about 4 days then started getting darker again but my cheapiaes got darker faster. They were 10mlU ones.
Oh hon I really hope this one is sticky. It's so scary waiting for the tests to get dark. Its so hard to relax if u have had losses.
I lost my first at 10+4 and then 6 chemicals so I'm always a right bag of nerves the first few months.

Sorry the horrible :witch: got some of you.
Thinking of you all.

Cheapies definitely look better :) I've been thinking of you! Would be so hard after a loss to stay positive.

Thanks @AlwaysTheAunt <3 I’ve been looking at peoples frer progression online, it’s interesting how different they can be. Yay for cheapie being better - that has to be a good sign! Are you feeling like o is on its way soon?

Thanks @AlwaysTheAunt <3 I’ve been looking at peoples frer progression online, it’s interesting how different they can be. Yay for cheapie being better - that has to be a good sign! Are you feeling like o is on its way soon?

It really is amazing how different they can be hey!

I'm not? Cd 11 and zero signs. Exactly how i felt last month too, had no signs at all i actually ovulated and never got a positive lh test peak.
Looks like Aus post have struck again because my tests never came today so will already have ovulated before they rock up... ordered on the 8th i think? So unimpressed with them atm to be honest.

@Lucy3 - it’s a shame the FRER are not cheap so you could dip two each time to compare...each one definitely has different dye amounts. Remember that pregnancy tests esp FRER are not designed to show progression. That cheapie looks really good!
It’s so hard not to worry but try to relax and take 1 day at a time if you can. Big hugs.

It’s good that there is progression on the cheapie @Lucy3 - frer haven’t been the most reliable lately xxx

@tdog thanks for the reassurance, did you find they dried a different darkness over time? Think I’ll stick to my tiny, flimsy cheapie for now x

Hey love so sorry didn't get notification yesterday they dried darker but my cheapie were better xx

@salamander91 wow that’s crazy! That’s for sharing it! It’s crazy how unreliable they’re become.

You are all so lovely with your support, I haven’t told anyone else (not even DH) so your support and guidance means the world to me <3

So ladies I've tested again please please please tell me if you don't want me on this thread I don't want to intrude xx

@babymoma89
I had on off spotting from 14dpo untill about 9 weeks. I also had a bleed at 6 and 15 weeks.
I had 4 chemicals last year and have also had 3 other losses in the past so I know how nerve wracking those early weeks are.
My baby boy was fine and with the bleed at 15 Weeks I found out i had a erosion on the cervix which was causing the bleeding. Ures sounds like implantation tho. I think what I had at 14dpo was implantation bleeding because it was a rusty colour. I got my faint bfp at 10dpo so I was a bit worried when I had that at 14dpo because I've never had implantation bleeding b4. Apparently u can get it right up untill 8 weeks.

@Lucy3
I found my cheapies better than frer. My frer stayed the same for about 4 days then started getting darker again but my cheapiaes got darker faster. They were 10mlU ones.
Oh hon I really hope this one is sticky. It's so scary waiting for the tests to get dark. Its so hard to relax if u have had losses.
I lost my first at 10+4 and then 6 chemicals so I'm always a right bag of nerves the first few months.

Sorry the horrible :witch: got some of you.
Thinking of you all.

I'm much more relaxed today only spotted that one time and was obsessively checking all day and never had any more. No pains or cramps other than a low back ache which Is common for me in pregnancy . Feeling pretty good even peed on another test last night and this morning to prove to myself that my nice dark lines are still there. Baby bean is just making themselves nice and cozy which is fine with me . :D I have my first ultra sound on the 15th of December and I'm so excited and ready for it to be here. Curious to see if it's just one or multiples as I had multiple eggs mature this cycle from my last scan after taking clomid this cycle.

Last edited:
I'm much more relaxed today only spotted that one time and was obsessively checking all day and never had any more. No pains or cramps other than a low back ache which Is common for me in pregnancy . Feeling pretty good even peed on another test last night and this morning to prove to myself that my nice dark lines are still there. Baby bean is just making the naked nice a cozy which is fine with me . :D I have my first ultra sound on the 15th of December and I'm so excited and ready for it to be here. Curious to see if it's just one or multiples as I had multiple eggs mature this cycle from my last scan after taking clomid this cycle.
Ooooh how exciting, multiples are a true blessing :) I'm glad everything seems ok.

I honestly can't see anything but do you see anything in real life? My laptop isnt always very good. What outcome would you like? I hope you get answers soon one way or the other.

It is there in real life tbh lovely I'm not that bothered either way, we are definitely not trying xx

Ooooh how exciting, multiples are a true blessing :) I'm glad everything seems ok.

I'll be happy either way hubby and I both have twins in our families and with Multiple eggs released it's a good possibility. I'm eager for the 15th to get her this will more than likely be the last time for me so if it's multiples I'm good with it .

Soooo…. Hey ladies. Af has come and gone. It only lasted 3 days which isn’t the norm. But seeing as the weather is changing I’m assuming that’s why. So I’ll def be using opks to make sure I ovulate on time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->