• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Hope so! I’ve never ovulated this early before so I’ll mark tomorrow as 1dpo unless I get a positive opk later on

Has anyone had an implantation dip at 6dpo? It seems a little bit early for a dip, but my temp dipped this morning. I’m hoping it’ll go back up.

@swedengirl I hope you get your bfp soon! Those early lines can be so confusing but we chase them anyway...

@shaescott I think it's actually right on time for an implantation dip! Good luck

@Lucy3 hope the abdominal tenderness goes away and that it's just some hcg leftovers.

I can't believe that but I'm past my usual luteal phase length (12dpo), AF is 1 day late, I don't feel it coming and I am just too afraid to test! I have 2 digital tests waiting in the cupboard and I don't touch then. I am so afraid to get a negative since this would probably mean I'm really out. Let's see what happens...

@swedengirl I hope you get your bfp soon! Those early lines can be so confusing but we chase them anyway...

@shaescott I think it's actually right on time for an implantation dip! Good luck

@Lucy3 hope the abdominal tenderness goes away and that it's just some hcg leftovers.

I can't believe that but I'm past my usual luteal phase length (12dpo), AF is 1 day late, I don't feel it coming and I am just too afraid to test! I have 2 digital tests waiting in the cupboard and I don't touch then. I am so afraid to get a negative since this would probably mean I'm really out. Let's see what happens...

Awww good luck love so hard especially when your late aswell xx

Fingers crossed for you✨✨

Keeping everything crossed for you!

We are approx 11dpo and so far all BFNs, I don’t think we will be testing again until AF is late as I think I’m annoying my partner by asking her to test :)

Good luck for when you do test [-o<[-o<[-o<

We are approx 11dpo and so far all BFNs, I don’t think we will be testing again until AF is late as I think I’m annoying my partner by asking her to test :)
I’m sorry for the BFN’s, I hope your partner misses AF.

Urgh, MY af has just arrived as I’m running out the door to choir practice, yuck! Not that it’s relevant lol :)

A Nima this is exciting! What will power you have not to test!! Fingers crossed for you!!!!!

I tested again and nothing! So now sure those first lines were duds. But I weirdly have really sore nipples- it’s never been a symptom in the past, at least not that I recall. I’m also in a bad mood for no reason, and out of proportion for PMS but maybe it’s the testing unknown….

Ill crack open a frer (our version of it) tomorrow at 10dpo. If that’s negative I’ll be waiting for AF to arrive day after tomorrow…

1BE4C742-9081-4CFD-BE22-9C4A36DE0621.jpeg 3ACA2C72-75A7-4517-9607-B5BAE7B2DE9F.jpeg 2F429991-B635-473A-B49D-65EAA888ECBC.jpeg

@swedengirl I hope tomorrow is your bfp day!
Sore boobs and nipples were my only early symptom with my daughter but now after 16 months of breastfeeding I honestly don't think I feel them anymore lol...

@swedengirl I hope tomorrow is your bfp day!
Sore boobs and nipples were my only early symptom with my daughter but now after 16 months of breastfeeding I honestly don't think I feel them anymore lol...

Thank you!! Have you decided on a test day? Could you have ovulated later or are you charting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"