*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

No, I didn't. I had a pretty good feeling this wasn't going to be it.

Given his reaction last time, I can't risk him backing out of 'TTC' from fear.

Has anyone ever experienced bleeding like a week after af has ended? I’m on cd13 and since yesterday Iv had bleeding but only when going to the bathroom.. also during bd. It’s worrying because it looks like af when I use the toilet but there’s nothing throughout the day :-k.. so confused

Heres my 7dpo night test and 8dpo fmu... the 7dpo im fairly sure was just an evap/indent. These seem to throw off faint lines sometimes after the time limit. 8dpo might be the same? Its there if you have great line eyes and stand on one foot whilst believing hard enough haha

20211104_074846.jpg

Heres my 7dpo night test and 8dpo fmu... the 7dpo im fairly sure was just an evap/indent. These seem to throw off faint lines sometimes after the time limit. 8dpo might be the same? Its there if you have great line eyes and stand on one foot whilst believing hard enough haha

View attachment 1103429
I see it on both.. fx it’s a real start to a bfp

View attachment 1103429
Looks like that could be promising. FX for the next tests.

Looking good @AlwaysTheAunt , test again ASAP!

@Mummy23beauts i haven’t had bleeding then before, I think I’ve read about ovulation bleeding? Hope you’re ok

@sallyhansen76 so sorry your little bean didn’t stick :-( hope you’re doing ok. Here’s to lots of November bfps

@Mummy23beauts the only person I've heard of was my friend who had 2x 14 day cycles in a row but hers was more of an actual flow.

Well we had a drs apt for my little one (looks like shes allergic to mosquito bites) and then went for a walk then took anothet test because why not haha

1 pic of this mornings test dried and other 2 smu test on 2 hr hold which makes me think its not anything? Theres a decent shadow but i dont feel it has colour... fingers crossed though its the start!

Tempting to buy some other tests but ive promised myself only when i get a decent line so i stop spending so much money!

20211104_094039.jpg 20211104_095108.jpg 20211104_095121.jpg

View attachment 1103429
I see it on both too, fingers crossed

View attachment 1103429

I see lines. Fingers crossed for you!

Cycle just got done, so onto Bd'ing! <3 I am hopeful this month, but these next two months are so busy with my school ending, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's...it's crazy to think that the year of 2022 is almost here. I really hope we have "time" to BD! I bought a box of ovulation tests (it has 20 in them), so I will start using them this weekend on Saturday....I just have to tell myself not to freak out since my cycles are irregular it may take a little bit to get a positive OPK. So we will see what happens!! <3 Hope all is well ladies!

Cycle just got done, so onto Bd'ing! <3 I am hopeful this month, but these next two months are so busy with my school ending, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's...it's crazy to think that the year of 2022 is almost here. I really hope we have "time" to BD! I bought a box of ovulation tests (it has 20 in them), so I will start using them this weekend on Saturday....I just have to tell myself not to freak out since my cycles are irregular it may take a little bit to get a positive OPK. So we will see what happens!! <3 Hope all is well ladies!
I hope you find time for some well timed BD! Let us know how you get on with the OPK's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->