• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

\\:D/
@Mummy23beauts Sending well prayers for kidneys. That is an awful experience to go thru. What did the docs recommend? I know I am on high dose magnesium. Hugs

Fx crossed for you. My doc ordered progesterone test last cycle and my level was super low. Was supposed to do another blood draw this cycle however ended up out of town during the window for testing to see if the progesterone helped pump up my numbers. I had a positive ovulation test 11/2 had lots of bding 10/30,10/31,11/2 , 11/3 and 11/4 hoping we finally caught that egg this time and it sticks \\:D/[-o<

Fx! Same here Clomid and progesterone (pill form from apothecary/compounded) I have a peanut allergy.

I only took 100 days 3-6… lol I didn’t want the full regiment. My lining tends to be thin and them side effects are not for me.

Ovulated good on it. Level was at least 10ng or higher at in 2dpo, going by proov tests before I supplemented. Can you get proov tests where you are?

@AlwaysTheAunt Hugs sorry about the bfn. FX for a bfp on the next tests.

@Nima Thank you. A high enough dose is all I need. When I did IVF, I was on that stuff for 6 or 7 days. Thought I was going to explode hormonally. FX for your doc visit though. Really think it helps.

Has anyone had their partners dip the test first and then them tell you?

with my other pregnancies I just did it by myself until I had a strong enough positive to show (cause he is blind with squinters lol)

Since this will be our last I wanted to make it a little more exciting

Soooo… tomorrow makes 8dpo. Which is weird cuz I feel like I was just ovulating. I want to test but feel like I should wait longer. Hmmm… what to do what to do

Clearblue has a test on their website where you can find out the best date to test early lol. It says I should wait till the 11th. First response site says the 9th

Last edited:
Soooo… tomorrow makes 8dpo. Which is weird cuz I feel like I was just ovulating. I want to test but feel like I should wait longer. Hmmm… what to do what to do
I’m 8dpo today (could be 7) and I’m going to test later!! There’s no way I could wait until the recommended days! But then I always test early and it does me no good. Sometimes I think it’d be better not to know about early chemicals etc.Good luck if you decide to test!

@ehjmorris - That would be cute to get partners to test for us but I think it’d have to be after AF was due for my OH to trust the result and be able to see it!

It was just an idea but I’m impatient haha and will probably test Tuesday or Wednesday lol might still do one with him anyway so he can see it at the same time

5dpo (I think) and I already peed on a wondfo tonight cause they arrived yesterday haha what is wrong with me

why does the tww go so slow

I pee on tests so early too lol

10dpo and bfn again today... tested a few times just in case something popped up. Ive been so short tempered wirh my daughter and hubby. Im just so mad at ttc taking so long :( probably pms too i get angry so bad with pms.ugh.

I’m sorry alwaystheaunt, I get it, you can’t help but get frustrated when it’s not happening. Fingers crossed that you get a line tomorrow

@AlwaysTheAunt - I'm sorry for the BFN, it's so frustrating isnt it, I've even been known to throw the tests across the room! I hope there is still time.

I tested this morning, I even wasted a FRER and absolutely nothing. I have such sore boobs I felt sure I would have a dark line lol but nothing, not even squinters. I'm only 8dpo (possibly 7) so praying I still have time for a miracle.

@AlwaysTheAunt - I'm sorry for the BFN, it's so frustrating isnt it, I've even been known to throw the tests across the room! I hope there is still time.

I tested this morning, I even wasted a FRER and absolutely nothing. I have such sore boobs I felt sure I would have a dark line lol but nothing, not even squinters. I'm only 8dpo (possibly 7) so praying I still have time for a miracle.

hugs x
Maybe tomorrow?

off topic but I can’t post unless I reply to another comment, the box disappeared. Did this happen to anyone else ?

Can I join? My partner and I (same sex couple) are trying for our first together, but it’ll be my third and her second! She had what I think was IB a few days ago and now we are getting very faint lines on tests.

Oh and I have no symptoms what so ever. I’ve been having a migraine the last few days. I wish that was a sign lol wishful thinking

@ehjmorris the box disappeared for me too but it’s back!

@HopefulPony good luck and welcome

@AlwaysTheAunt ugh sorry about the bfn, definitely still time for one though. I don’t get a decent line till 12dpo

@Deethehippy super early for you! Looking forward to your next test

@realbeauty86 sorrh about your migraine, do you usually get them in the 2ww?

afm ff has put me at 3dpo today but I think maybe 4dpo or maybe that’s hopeful thinking as if I’m 4dpo the closest bd is 1.5 days before o. Have no tests in my special drawer which is good! I’ll get some in a few days as I’ll print want to do one at 7dpo lol

@ehjmorris the box disappeared for me too but it’s back!

@HopefulPony good luck and welcome

@AlwaysTheAunt ugh sorry about the bfn, definitely still time for one though. I don’t get a decent line till 12dpo

@Deethehippy super early for you! Looking forward to your next test

@realbeauty86 sorrh about your migraine, do you usually get them in the 2ww?

afm ff has put me at 3dpo today but I think maybe 4dpo or maybe that’s hopeful thinking as if I’m 4dpo the closest bd is 1.5 days before o. Have no tests in my special drawer which is good! I’ll get some in a few days as I’ll print want to do one at 7dpo lol

no I don’t normally get migraines. Idk if I’m getting sick or what. I’ve had one for a few days and my temp has been between 99.4 and 99.7. And I swear I can smell cold. Idk if anyone is like me but usually when I get sick and make a bm, I can smell the cold in it. That’s weird I know but I smell it and I haven’t even been to the bathroom. Idk what’s going on lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"