*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Ahh thanks! Hoping the clearblue is clearer in the morning…. And if so I’ll grab a digital!

hows it going for you? Did I miss your update? Sorry been in my testing bubble…

It's OK love :) I'm okish no further forward lol I have tested of course lol the ic I done had a shadow then looked later on I no i shouldn't but there a line evap maybe but its pink xx

20211127_084924.jpg 20211127_090635.jpg 20211128_003812.jpg

@swedengirl
The bottom frer and the CB I did on the same day. Look how faint the CB one is compared to that last Frer. Screenshot_20211128-201430_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20211128-201437_Chrome.jpg

My frer stalled after that too. It stayed the same right up untill about 18 or 19 dpo then I got my line stealer.

I’ve got my pelvic scan today, can’t say I’m really looking forward to it. It’s a bit disappointing seeing an empty uterus but I’m hoping they can tell me if I’ll be ovulating soon, I’m cd8 and last cycle I ovulated cd11 or 12.

Goodluck with the scan, I also have one tomorrow to make sure the period I had was actually a period after the miscarriage.
I’m hoping they can tell me tomorrow that I’ve ovulated today

Thanks ladies, good luck with yours @ehjmorris. I haven’t had one before so a bit nervous. My hormones are still out of whack from the mc, the opks are so dark for me at this stage and still picking up a tiny bit of Hcg. Hope this doesn’t mean I ovulate late.

@elmum yay for being 4dpo! Almost testing time!

C796080B-94DC-4B98-9090-4617C87405A4.jpeg

yes can totally see it on that last picture! Do you know where you are in your cycle?

I don't have a clue where iam I'm late but had been spotting on and off I had like a mid cycle period as that was heavy bleeding but just done these tell me you see that? Answer and a freedom test xx

20211128_235952.jpg 20211129_000301.jpg 1638144632519.jpg

Thanks, hoping the next 10 days go quick! I can’t wait to test. It’s my partner’s birthday on the 14th so a BFP would be lovely!

Is this opk positive yet? They have been so close last night and today but not darker than the control.
I only have two tests left so I’m gonna do one tonight and one tomorrow

61528897-B3DC-4228-B4C3-909B238F78A4.png

I’m terrible with reading opks, didn’t you have a even stronger line a few days ago? Sounds like you’ve covered your bases! I usually go by symptoms of ovulation with the opks, so if you’ve dried up I’d say it’s passed.

my scan went well, I have 12 follicles and one that’s 1.2mm so she said that will be the golden egg. Lining is 6mm which I think is good for cd8 so I’m so relieved!

Yeah I did have a dark one the other day sat I think, then it goes lighter and darker again. I’m confused lol I’m just gonna say I’ve ovulated by today or tomorrow, no not dried up still have ewcm

oh that’s a great scan! Fingers crossed

@tdog i see a shadow on the frer but nothing on the other one. Hopegullybyoull have answer soon on where you are!

@Lucy3 yay hope you catch that golden egg!

@ehjmorris sorry I’m so bad with OPKs as my body gives near positives constantly and I’ve only caught a surge once!

AFM I’m in total mind blowing shock. After seeing the pink CM and a bit of spotting on Friday I was certain I was out- I even drank 2 glasses of wine as I’ve never bleed with a BFP. But this morning I got a definite BFP!!!!! I can’t believe it. We only had 1 OK shot this month as my ovulation was late and I burned out my OH too early in the EWCM game.

EE7D2C6C-BF23-40D4-A06F-7961530533FF.jpeg

@tdog i see a shadow on the frer but nothing on the other one. Hopegullybyoull have answer soon on where you are!

@Lucy3 yay hope you catch that golden egg!

@ehjmorris sorry I’m so bad with OPKs as my body gives near positives constantly and I’ve only caught a surge once!

AFM I’m in total mind blowing shock. After seeing the pink CM and a bit of spotting on Friday I was certain I was out- I even drank 2 glasses of wine as I’ve never bleed with a BFP. But this morning I got a definite BFP!!!!! I can’t believe it. We only had 1 OK shot this month as my ovulation was late and I burned out my OH too early in the EWCM game.

View attachment 1104278

It's OK sometimes uploading here drains it so can't see much xx

Yey love the lines h&h9 months :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012