*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

It's OK sometimes uploading here drains it so can't see much xx

Yey love the lines h&h9 months :happydance: xx

yes exactly my lines look much fainter on here than IRL.

just had a drop of bright red blood when I went to the bathroom. So think I need to be cautiously excited. I’ve got my BFP 13dpo when with my girls I got it 10 and they were stronger so I wonder if maybe something isn’t quite right…

but for now I’m going to be happy and take each moment as it comes!!

Congrats on the BFP! I hope the bleeding stays away and it was a once off.
When will you test again?

okay I’ve done tonight’s opk and it’s much much lighter so I definitely ovulated yesterday/this morning tomorrow is 1dpo \\:D/

@swedengirl yippee!! I’m so happy for you!! Will you keep testing?

@ehjmorris yay for being in the 2ww!

Thanks!

Yes I’ll get a digi today and try that this afternoon after a hold and some test strips here that are not early to check for progression. This drop of blood has made me anxious, I also have back ache and not had that with my other BFPs. But also have sore nipples and that is also not a BFP thing for me. So so far this BFP is completely different to my others and it’s a bit anxiety inducing!

Thanks!

Yes I’ll get a digi today and try that this afternoon after a hold and some test strips here that are not early to check for progression. This drop of blood has made me anxious, I also have back ache and not had that with my other BFPs. But also have sore nipples and that is also not a BFP thing for me. So so far this BFP is completely different to my others and it’s a bit anxiety inducing!

Congrats on the bfp! I had a bright red spot right before my bfp with all negative tests before that. Then brown spotting for a full week that got heavier then another bright red spot. She's now 2 so im hopeful for you!

Afm, wow can't believe I'm around 5dpo already and haven't really even thought about it! Still waiting on my tests to arrive that i ordered around the 12th november! Gosh the post is sooo slow. At least im not peeing on tests haha

Ugh a bit more blood and red. Not much but red stained CM when I wipe. I’m crampy too. Not sure this is going to be a sticky egg….

Ugh a bit more blood and red. Not much but red stained CM when I wipe. I’m crampy too. Not sure this is going to be a sticky egg….

I hope its just implantation xxx

Keep checking this test from Saturday lol. It’s slight line is driving me nuts and trying not to re test.

this is it today obv its an old test but I just Cnt bin it lol. TWW sends ya mad. It’s blue IRL

23898FBC-8F09-48A3-9CD4-0FF1CA8CD568.jpeg

@swedengirl - Congratulations, that Clearblue is much darker! :)

Good luck to both ladies having scans, I hope it shows that you are both due to ovulate soon or ovulating.

I'm approaching fertile time rapidly but we have not BD once, not sure if I my heart is in it this month. I may grab OH tomorrow but still undecided, it's just been so stressful over 2 years and I feel like I should just move on. Plus this cough virus has knocked me for 6...me and the girls are still coughing, its ridiculous!

Best wishes to everyone else.

@swedengirl - Congratulations, that Clearblue is much darker! :)

Good luck to both ladies having scans, I hope it shows that you are both due to ovulate soon or ovulating.

I'm approaching fertile time rapidly but we have not BD once, not sure if I my heart is in it this month. I may grab OH tomorrow but still undecided, it's just been so stressful over 2 years and I feel like I should just move on. Plus this cough virus has knocked me for 6...me and the girls are still coughing, its ridiculous!

Best wishes to everyone else.

Good luck and best wishes with what you decide to do :) xx

As for me I did test again I was going to walk away from it but just can't:haha: I just done this frer and it has a line faint but there and hard to get on phone wth is going on :shrug: xx

20211129_112317.jpg 20211129_112705.jpg 1638186277541.jpg

Could not help myself and went a bought some more tests from Tesco.

not sure If I see something, one min I think I can and then next I can’t. These are in time frame too.

6E818AE3-9AEF-4397-84A6-8A4CDFB4C608.jpeg 92D50CDB-2760-4F28-9434-21BFE12451D5.jpeg

I know you shudnt take them out but I cudnt get a good pic in the packet.

FF6C3270-82F1-4434-B7DD-F75B4D812A31.jpeg 58749B7B-811F-453B-8021-570D5EA09574.jpeg

Could not help myself and went a bought some more tests from Tesco.

not sure If I see something, one min I think I can and then next I can’t. These are in time frame too.

View attachment 1104305 View attachment 1104306

Oh I maybe see a shadow line on both! but it’s a bit tricky with the background- maybe put it on a white or solid colour background? Sorry if I missed but how many DPO are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->