*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Good luck @Deethehippy for tomorrow's test!

My phone still doesnt show the site properly so ive not replied but ive read everyones comments!

1dpo and bfn and started my pre-af spotting already :( im so over it. I didnt want to try next month as it falls on my daughters birthday but im so desperate to keep trying...

@AlwaysTheAunt I’m sorry. Hugs. If not this cycle, you try as often as you want. Kids are blessings and come when they are ready… though I am with you on the ‘how about now part’ :hugs:

@Lucy3 FX!! Those dpos are going to fly by

@realbeauty86 Sorry for the bfn. So early still FX

@HopefulPony I can see faint lines on both. FX!!

Sorry for not posting as much ladies. I haven’t been feeling the greatest but got my FX for us all. Hugs

Hugs alwaystheaunt, keep trying if that’s what you want to do

I’m actually not sure if I’m 6dpo or 9dpo… boobs are sore so took a few cheapies today cause I saw a squinter on them and used an frer on a 1hr hold and got these but second cheapie test is a squinter

3CA31664-CAFB-4D79-BC83-66077D5AC34C.jpeg C8F0D0B3-650D-4291-B883-D85711CF41B2.jpeg EA5499E4-A709-41E4-B102-3E2930722193.jpeg

I just went to the supermarket and the 7 pack of frer we’re on sale so I got a box. Ugh. There goes no early testing lol

I just went to the supermarket and the 7 pack of frer we’re on sale so I got a box. Ugh. There goes no early testing lol
Yay for frer’s on sale! Love that
Goodluck for testing

@AlwaysTheAunt sorry about bfn! I hope you do get a bfp surprise this month. I found the month we didn't try to be very refreshing, but I know it can also feel like a waste of time/egg... Do whatever you feel like, a close birthday can be also fun, in my family we celebrate together and I always loved it.

@Lucy3 fx for testing! Hope this is your month

@realbeauty86 hope your migraine goes away

@HopefulPony and @ehjmorris I suck at faint lines but I wish you both good luck! Pony, we are also a same sex couple and doing inseminations with a known donor (a friend who is also our daughter's Papi), welcome!

@Lucy3 - I want a 7 pack of FRER too! Lol sounds like a great deal!

@AlwaysTheAunt - I’m so sorry for the BFN’s, it’s so disheartening. Sometimes things have a way of working out at the best time, don’t give up just yet - hugs.

@realbeauty86 - I’ve had an extended migraine this TWW too, let’s hope it’s a good sign but hope yours isn’t too bad now.

@HopefulPony - welcome! I can see faint lines on the tests for sure, how many days past ovulation is your partner? FX the lines get darker.

@ehjmorris - I can see your lines, FX it’s the start of your BFP. When will you test next?

@FTale - feel better soon cycle buddy!

AFM - I think I’m either 8 or 9 DPO today. Definitely feeling hormonal. Mild nausea, sore boobs, heady and feeling hot although I’ve had these before in the TWW. I’ve also got cramps since about 5/6 DPO.
Will test again later.

Have a great day everyone and good luck to you all!

Last edited:
Haha I would pee on them too! I did another two (I know no self control haha)
And both have faint lines
Frer still not sure about, I’m out of those now so will do the cheapies till I can get more on Wednesday.

DC0FC9D0-9471-4E3E-BB6C-A6D37EFDF334.jpeg

Yea it’s pink, still skeptical though, will see what fmu tomorrow looks like

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"