• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

CD1 arrived here and I’m completely heartbroken.
Best of luck to those still waiting and I hope I don’t see any of you on the November thread!

I'm so sorry tay and celtic :hugs:

wanting, fx'd for you!!

thanks hun.... just worried my surge wasn’t strong as it usually is meaning a bad egg. Just hoping i missed it but it is what it is I’m away on friday so that to look forward to xx

Still not positive grrrrrr snd is my last opk. I’ll get another batch of 5 tomorrow and hope I haven’t missed it. Some cramping but not loads yet.

first is at 5 mins, Second 10 and third 20 mins later

View attachment 1070608 View attachment 1070610 View attachment 1070612
Shona your last test on here looks like it caught your surge (green handle test)

Oh no Jellybean and Tay... :( :hugs: I really thought I saw something on those tests!

Congrats Livvy!!

Shona you’re right, we def need some good news soon.

2dpo for me and my boobs feel slightly sore on the sides (never usually happens this early so hoping it means good progesterone) and having mild twinges.

I've finally caught up. Sorry I've been awol, had a lot going on. I should be O'ing in the next couple of days, not been temping or doing OPKs so don't know for sure. BD hasn't been happening the last few days as not feeling particularly well and just want to sleep so no doubt I'm out this month. Think I would rather wait a couple of months now anyway so that I'm not heavily pregnant in the height of summer.

I'm sorry to all those who AF got and congratulations to all those who got their BFP.

I've made a list to update the 1st post which I'm going to do now. Please let me know if I've missed anything or got something wrong xx

Congrats lisaalove!

Sorry for the BFN Azure, how confusing and frustrating! How many DPO are you now?

Pineberry I’ve had so many anovulatory cycles over the years that I never trust that ovulation will happen even when I get positive OPKs and ovulation dips. It usually takes a few days of decent temps rises for me to believe it! Even then I’ve had cycles where all that has happened, I’ve thought I’ve ovulated and then my temp drops back down and it turns out my body still didn’t manage it. PCOS is very frustrating!
Congrats lisaalove!

Sorry for the BFN Azure, how confusing and frustrating! How many DPO are you now?

Pineberry I’ve had so many anovulatory cycles over the years that I never trust that ovulation will happen even when I get positive OPKs and ovulation dips. It usually takes a few days of decent temps rises for me to believe it! Even then I’ve had cycles where all that has happened, I’ve thought I’ve ovulated and then my temp drops back down and it turns out my body still didn’t manage it. PCOS is very frustrating!
ik I’m late but I just came across your post, I too have PCOS and for the last three months I have been taking myo-inositol. I took two a day during the first month and the last two months I took 4, which was the recommended dose. I came across the name in a PCOS forum. I can say that after taking it I have noticed changes. I actually get EWCM now and my period comes on time. It also diminished my cramps a lot so they went from unbearable to very tolerable. Some people said that they didn’t have any results but the good reviews really outweighed the bad. I can say it has worked for me.

@jellybeanxx I'm sorry af got you, hugs!

@Rachael1981 I was hoping you're away on vacation or something like that... sorry to hear you're having a rough time. Thanks for updating! I know it's not an easy task.

@kayladeneise do you take myopic inositol also during tww or do you stop each month after ovulation? I took 2 pills each month for a while but recently stopped (out of ttc tiredness more than anything else)

Shona, amen to more good news! Fx.

Hi everyone! I'm Katie! I hope it's not too late to hop in here. We are currently ttc number 2. I am 9dpo today. Yesterday morning, I took an equate blue dye test. It showed up negative. I came back to it 5(ish) hours later and saw a very faint line. I have never had an evap before, so I was quite surprised. I think it had color to it, but i'm not sure if i'm overanalyzing.... Anyway. I took another test in the middle of the night when I woke up to pee. Once again, negative. But when I looked at it later when I got up (2 hours or so later), it had a for sure line. (Dollar store cheapie, but it was pink dye). What do you think? I know you aren't supposed to look at it passed the 10 minute mark, but i've never had evaps before and got two in a row? I can't help but be a little excited!

CD1 arrived here and I’m completely heartbroken.
Best of luck to those still waiting and I hope I don’t see any of you on the November thread!

Ughh, that completely sucks. So sorry hun. :sad1: :hugs2:
I would say treat yourself to something nice. A big glass of vino, maybe some icecream? Or do some good ol´ online shopping, maybe a new pair of shoes!? Anything to treat yourself and make yourself feel a lil better!

@Rachael1981 I was hoping you're away on vacation or something like that... sorry to hear you're having a rough time. Thanks for updating! I know it's not an easy task.

@kayladeneise do you take myopic inositol also during tww or do you stop each month after ovulation? I took 2 pills each month for a while but recently stopped (out of ttc tiredness more than anything else)

I took them continuously, during my period, after it, during ovulation and the tww. when I did the two pills that is when I noticed the diminished cramps and a little ewcm. Before I was taking the pills I didn’t have any ewcm. When I started taking 4 got moooore egg white cm. My cycle was actually due today but no show. Hopefully it’s a pregnancy, I’m gonna test tomorrow. I’ve read about people successfully getting pregnant taking either two or four. I think it just depends on your body.

Any news camia?
Im out this month, AF finally turned up - feel good about it though as will now qualify for some maternity pay when it eventually happens (just started new job). Put me down for November \\:D/

Sorry about af, but that's great about the maternity leave! Still nothing. No af and a third BFN tonight.

So sorry to those who got af! :hugs:

Good luck to those o’ing or just after o. Sending baby dust!!

Camia I hope you get answers soon!

Temp rise today.

Only thing is I was prescribed cyclogest but everywhere seems to say 2 x 200mg doses but I’ve only been prescribed one dose a day :shrug:

Shona your last test on here looks like it caught your surge (green handle test)

Oh no Jellybean and Tay... :( :hugs: I really thought I saw something on those tests!

Congrats Livvy!!

Shona you’re right, we def need some good news soon.

2dpo for me and my boobs feel slightly sore on the sides (never usually happens this early so hoping it means good progesterone) and having mild twinges.

yeah thanks hun - usually the left line is blazing though so worry the egg isn’t as strong but maybe I just missed it I didn’t have any more opks after 11.30 test Monday

I wish I'd been on vacation!

Sorry to those who got AF!

8dpo here and tested this morning and got a very faint line on both IC and clearblue which dried darker! Trying not to get my hopes up but after 18 months - it’s very hard not to when you see those lines! Will obviously be testing in the morning!

Sorry to those who got AF!

8dpo here and tested this morning and got a very faint line on both IC and clearblue which dried darker! Trying not to get my hopes up but after 18 months - it’s very hard not to when you see those lines! Will obviously be testing in the morning!

Sounds promising Laura. Hope tomorrow's tests are darker for you. It took me 18 months to conceive my little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->