++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

Feeling rubbish today. This time last cycle I had positive opks. Now today cd16 not a single sign of ovulation. Cm is scant and tacky still. I'm dreading an annovulatory cycle now. So tired of it all :-(

Update for me

Having a bit of cramping, slightly different from AF cramps, slightly sensitive boobs, and i feel a little pukey not sure though, I did almost puke my food earlier, and the test i took this morning looked positive but it was very faint. 13dpo-AF arrives Friday:af: hoping to see a :bfp:today with afternoon urine and not a :bfn: ): but i doubt itll be positive so...oh ive also had spotting. super light and tiny TINY spots of reddish orange color when i wipe, so who knows!

Congratulations Laurarebecca!! Can’t wait to see your next test!

Laurabub :hugs: I had anovulatory cycles right before I conceived 2 of my babies. You could also just be ovulating late. Hang in there, I’m so sorry it’s been hard for you.

Wanting— could spotting be IB or do you usually spot during ov?

Good luck Skyye!! Fx’d for a darker line.

I’m so tempted to buy more FRERs even though it’s a waste of money since I already got my BFP. I just want reassurance since I’ve had miscarriages, but with one of my miscarriages the lines kept getting darker before I lost the baby so I know it’s just false reassurance anyway.

Thank you..... I think spotting around ovulation is a sign of a strong egg. I don’t have it a lot but had it once bfn month and one bfp month. I’m only 2dpo so it’s defo not IB x

Congratulations Laurarebecca!! Can’t wait to see your next test!

Laurabub :hugs: I had anovulatory cycles right before I conceived 2 of my babies. You could also just be ovulating late. Hang in there, I’m so sorry it’s been hard for you.

Wanting— could spotting be IB or do you usually spot during ov?

Good luck Skyye!! Fx’d for a darker line.

I’m so tempted to buy more FRERs even though it’s a waste of money since I already got my BFP. I just want reassurance since I’ve had miscarriages, but with one of my miscarriages the lines kept getting darker before I lost the baby so I know it’s just false reassurance anyway.

Thank you but I don’t think it’s my bfp, tests were rubbish this morning. Nothing but super faint lines which my phone can’t pick up!

it’s so hard not to obsess but stay positive! Which tests have you tested with?

11dpo today. I usually spot at 11 and 12dpo before AF arrives at 13dpo. My temperature went up quite a bit this morning and no spotting yet. Had a tiny bit of pink cm at 9dpo, but nothing since. Last month I felt very pregnant but ended up not being and now I'm having almost the same signs. At least I know not to trust them. I was thinking about testing the day after tomorrow if I don't have any spotting before but I think I've changed my mind and will be waiting a little longer if af doesn't show. I only have one test at home which I found to be pretty good since I can't keep testing whenever, which I tend to do otherwise... I've been having quite a lot of cramping too. Nothing to do but wait. I just feel so stupid when af arrives and I've had all these symptoms believing I'm pregnant. Heartbreaking every time.

FX for all who are still left in the TWW!

11dpo today. I usually spot at 11 and 12dpo before AF arrives at 13dpo. My temperature went up quite a bit this morning and no spotting yet. Had a tiny bit of pink cm at 9dpo, but nothing since. Last month I felt very pregnant but ended up not being and now I'm having almost the same signs. At least I know not to trust them. I was thinking about testing the day after tomorrow if I don't have any spotting before but I think I've changed my mind and will be waiting a little longer if af doesn't show. I only have one test at home which I found to be pretty good since I can't keep testing whenever, which I tend to do otherwise... I've been having quite a lot of cramping too. Nothing to do but wait. I just feel so stupid when af arrives and I've had all these symptoms believing I'm pregnant. Heartbreaking every time.

FX for all who are still left in the TWW!

This sounds mega promising! What does your chart look like? (Love a bit of data! - I chart RHR but not temp)

how restrained of you to not test!

good luck - fingers crossed this is your bfp!!

Reactions: LO4
Period is tomorrow, still getting BFN

This sounds mega promising! What does your chart look like? (Love a bit of data! - I chart RHR but not temp)

how restrained of you to not test!

good luck - fingers crossed this is your bfp!!

Had a dip at 8dpo, but otherwise pretty much the same temp since ovulation until today when it jumped. But I had some spotting now so it's most likely over for me...

Laurabecca good luck Laurabub that sucks hate waiting!

It really is. For me I find it worse then the tww never knowing when or if I'm even going to ovulate. What i wouldn't give for a regular cycle

Still hanging around. I have no idea what part of the cycle I'm in, honestly. Been having increased dreams at night which makes me think I'm in my luteal phase. But with the progesterone my doc prescribed, I'm technically at the beginning of my cycle. I just don't care anymore/ right now. Wanting to do bloodwork to see why I've been miscarrying, but the tests my doc wants done will cost me $872! Yikes! So, I gotta figure out how to split those all up.

FX for all those waiting for bfps!

I don’t have any symptoms of period or spotting so I won’t know til tomorrow when AF arrives or not. It probably will since my tests are negative. :cry:

Temp drop this morning and more spotting. Safe to say I'm out :( Thanks for the support!

FX for all who are still waiting <3

I’ve tested with ICs and one FRER. It doesn’t really seem like the ICs we’re getting darker, but maybe I’ll test again today. I only have a few left because I’m a POAS addict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->