++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

I’ve tested with ICs and one FRER. It doesn’t really seem like the ICs we’re getting darker, but maybe I’ll test again today. I only have a few left because I’m a POAS addict.

ICs take a while to progress! How’s the FRER looking?

AFM: 10dpo and tests were pretty rubbish, think I can see faint line but have awful line eye so pretty sure it’s negative!

Hello ladies! Cycle #2 of TTC for me. Yesterday was ovulation confirmed via OPK and symptoms. Today I woke up with a sore throat, especially the uvula. Is this common during ovulation?

Still getting BFN but no sign of period so hoping it doesn’t arrive today so I can test tomorrow

Hey ladies!

I’m back after 6 months away from this forum and from TTC.

5DPO today AF due 28th October.

Please add me in :)

Congrats on all those with BFPs, and good luck for next time for those who are out.

TTC74 sending lots of prayers your way!! I really hope this is your month :flower:

Tay I still see a vvvf line on all esp the Frer. Temps are looking good but if af is around the corner I would wait it out if you can.

Afm I have finally ovulated woo hoo! Officially 1 dpo with a fighting chance this cycle lol.

Nima have you Ovulated as yet?

Shona fingers crossed you opk is positive today!

Hey Tesh! I remember you were in the last thread I was in :)

Still no AF lol I’m waiting cause it’s annoying if it arrives while I’m at the amusement park, still negative tests so idk

AF arrived, big sad

I think I was actually having implentation bleeding, I had to per again and no blood wtf it was extra light when I wiped the first time so idk

Sorry for all whom AF got :hugs: wishing you lots of babydust for next cycle!

Shine fx for you there’s no more spotting x

Is this a positive ???

7263B9C8-3CD7-49E4-91C4-746C584F2A52.jpeg

I can’t tell but I can’t stop looking this is the darkest line I’ve ever gotten all week long

3F37FB6A-ECA0-4B36-88FA-C56DB89401BA.jpeg 983AD0CA-AA80-4CB5-B9DD-249563D063E2.jpeg

If it’s any consolation those tests have never given me an evap. Test tomorrow and it should be darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->