++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

Update:

I've had this really weird feeling in my womb this morning. It felt like big bubbles were bubbling and popping in my uterus. I had it twice lying down then again when I was putting washing in the machine.

I've thought I was pregnant previous months though, so i know I am hyper focused and sensitive to any changes, so it could be something that happens when I'm not TTC, but I haven't noticed. Never felt it before.

I feel nauseous, probably because it is so hot here today in Australia.

Update. AF arrived. I guess it was a false positive. Moving on to next time hopefully this time November is my month. Please send baby dust my way. :dust:

Update. AF arrived. I guess it was a false positive. Moving on to next time hopefully this time November is my month. Please send baby dust my way. :dust:

Hugs and lots of baby dust to you for November :dust:

I think I’m 5 or 6 DPO and I caved and tested this eve. BFN.

I’ll probs test every day now, haven’t done a test in about 5 months, so why not haha!

Hey lovelies. Hope you’re all doing great and having a superb weekend so far.

I waited patiently until 12dpo (today) to test, and then did so first thing in the morning.

We waited 3 minutes and then looked at it. And what do you know... An undeniably blue second line.

I wasn’t totally unprepared for it to be positive, because the last days I had sort of a gut feeling that something was up. Mainly because I didn’t have my usual pre-AF spotting, but other than that I actually didn’t have many symptoms at all. Just very fatigued and bloated, and some cramps but NOT period cramps... They were different somehow, not as achy and uncomfortable like AF cramps. Also, dont even have the painful boobs that everybody else always seems to get before their BFP.

I am in shock, it hasn’t fully sunk in yet (and I think it will take some more weeks for it to do so). When we did the test at 7AM, we hugged and were shocked & ecstatic. I always thought I’d cry instantly if I were to look at a positive test, but I was just numb somehow (but happy). We even went back to bed to get some more sleep.

I held myself together pretty well the first few hours after finding out. Made ourselves some breakfast and got on my laptop. Looked up the video "From Conception to Birth" on youtube (a MUST watch - a 4 minutes animation of the whole process from fertilization to birth: click here), which made me get the feels a little bit, in awe that that is going to be me. But still no real emotional reaction.

Well.... Then the song "You Say" by Lauren Daigle came up on my playlist (that song has always tugged at my heartstrings) and I just lost it. I bawled. BAWLED. My boyfriend came to me and held me as I just cried of happiness.

It’s so hard to grasp that this is reality now.

We may not have been TTC for long (this was cycle number 3... Third time really is the charm!) but it almost feels like it’s been way longer because there were 2 other cycles this year that we weren’t TTC where I thought I was pregnant (and would have been happy to, even if unplanned). Once in February where my period was 4 days late (and she’s NEVER late) & got all excited until test was negative and AF eventually arrived, then another time in the beginning of July where I’m 95% sure I had a chemical pregnancy. Period was 3 days late, had a faint positive (that I posted here in the gallery section), only to end up having 2 days of the worst cramping and heaviest bleeding + clotting that I ever had. Like, it was shocking how many clots I passed and how big they were. So pretty sure it was a CP. I was absolutely gutted at the time and couldn’t stop crying.

So to finally get a blazing positive feels unreal and just crazy and wonderful. i’m over the moon.

Facetimed my mom (was going to wait to tell her but ughh... just couldn’t) and we both cried together. So cheesy lol.

Also attached my chart, in case it provides some insight for someone!

View attachment 1070332

View attachment 1070334

Hope you sweet wonderful ladies on here get your much deserved BFP’s real soon. I’ll be sure to stick around in this thread so I can see those BFPs rolling in. This community is awesome and it’s made my TTC journey so much more wonderful.

I know it’s still early and a lot can still go wrong, but somehow I am overwhelmed with trust and faith that my little one will be okay. Due date 24th June, 2020. <3

Amazing!!! I am so happy for you guys!! I hope you go on to have a breezy and easy (as possible at least) pregnancy! \\:D/

Sorry for going MIA this cycle. I had a work trip to France and didn’t think about ttc the entire time I was there. Once I got home I kind of wanted to keep it off my mind so I denied myself all googling and all form checking.

Started spotting last night and then AF showed today, so we are on to cycle 5 and I’m back for now :)

Wee dizzy spell earlier but im on pessary so prob from that.

im horrendous seeing early tests fingers crossed for you co-foster I’m willing it to be something for you so much! Thanks tesh

sorry everyone else that got their AF xx

Amazing!!! I am so happy for you guys!! I hope you go on to have a breezy and easy (as possible at least) pregnancy! \\:D/

Sorry for going MIA this cycle. I had a work trip to France and didn’t think about ttc the entire time I was there. Once I got home I kind of wanted to keep it off my mind so I denied myself all googling and all form checking.

Started spotting last night and then AF showed today, so we are on to cycle 5 and I’m back for now :)

welcome back hun! Great it was stress free!

Tay - have I missed any updates xx

Thank you hun, you are so sweet. I think at this point I should also update you guys here as well (already wrote everything in the Due June 2020 thread) - 4 days after my BFP, and 2 days after my first pre-natal appointment in which we had scheduled a date for our first ultrasound, I started cramping & bleeding massively (on Wednesday morning).

I knew right at that moment I was miscarrying because it went down exactly like the last time, in July. Plus with the clots, it was just very obvious from the get-go what was going on.

Ironically enough, just like last time, I miscarried on CD 28 (at exactly 4 weeks pregnant). I guess it was a chemical mc rather than a "normal" mc, since it was such early days.

Went to the doc that day who stuck an ultrasound wand into the carnage (for lack of better word...sorry, still bitter about it all) that was going on down there, and confirmed the micarriage, told me to come back in a week to check if everything healed fine. Then, if I want, I can come back in 3 months to do further tests due to the repeated MCs.

I got excited way too early, I suppose. The BFP was so strong and clear, I thought there was no way this was going to happen, felt so confident that this was it.

I am still undecided whether I want to get right back into TTC, have an ovulation coming up on 28th of October but I am just not sure. These chemicals, though I know they are common, have taken away from the magic of it all a little bit. I dont think I will be as excited about a BFP in the future...now I will always fear CD 28 lolol.

I took it really bad, Wednesday was a horrible day. I feel better now, we treated ourselves to a day of shopping today, not caring how much we spend. Who knew that new jackets, shoes and sweatshirts were so good for the soul haha. Plus, ordered an expensive pair of Tommy Hilfiger sneakers because screw it, I deserve it. [-(

Last edited:
Afm test this morning still unclear. Thought I saw something faint right away, though don’t think my camera picked anything up. Looked at the test later and there’s a super faint pink line. Still too faint for me to say this is positive.

Only really symptoms right now are that I feel the same or similar sensations in my uterus to when I’ve been pregnant before, my sense of smell is stronger than normal, and I’m dreaming vividly every night which isn’t usual this consistent unless I’m pregnant. That being said, all of this can definitely be in my head.

Here are the photos. In the ones with two - left was yesterday’s, right is today’s. Not sure why the photos are posting sideways.

019E5057-22B3-4C7A-8060-B3EDF9A7536F.jpeg DA53E8E0-C551-4442-B4F2-3813CA3D0A72.jpeg 6EE271BB-CC3C-429F-9BFC-1D9216DBDC12.jpeg

Thank you hun, you are so sweet. I think at this point I should also update you guys here as well (already wrote everything in the Due June 2020 thread) - 4 days after my BFP, and 2 days after my first pre-natal appointment in which we had scheduled a date for our first ultrasound, I started cramping & bleeding massively (on Wednesday morning).

I knew right at that moment I was miscarrying because it went down exactly like the last time, in July. Plus with the clots, it was just very obvious from the get-go what was going on.

Ironically enough, just like last time, I miscarried on CD 28 (at exactly 4 weeks pregnant). I guess it was a chemical mc rather than a "normal" mc, since it was such early days.

Went to the doc that day who stuck an ultrasound wand into the carnage (for lack of better word...sorry, still bitter about it all) that was going on down there, and confirmed the micarriage, told me to come back in a week to check if everything healed fine. Then, if I want, I can come back in 3 months to do further tests due to the repeated MCs.

I got excited way too early, I suppose. The BFP was so strong and clear, I thought there was no way this was going to happen, felt so confident that this was it.

I am still undecided whether I want to get right back into TTC, have an ovulation coming up on 28th of October but I am just not sure. These chemicals, though I know they are common, have taken away from the magic of it all a little bit. I dont think I will be as excited about a BFP in the future...now I will always fear CD 28 lolol.

I took it really bad, Wednesday was a horrible day. I feel better now, we treated ourselves to a day of shopping today, not caring how much we spend. Who knew that new jackets, shoes and sweatshirts were so good for the soul haha. Plus, ordered an expensive pair of Tommy Hilfiger sneakers because screw it, I deserve it. [-(

I’m so sorry Pineberry :sad1::hugs:I have seen so many miscarriages lately it is unfair xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->