++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

Afm test this morning still unclear. Thought I saw something faint right away, though don’t think my camera picked anything up. Looked at the test later and there’s a super faint pink line. Still too faint for me to say this is positive.

Only really symptoms right now are that I feel the same or similar sensations in my uterus to when I’ve been pregnant before, my sense of smell is stronger than normal, and I’m dreaming vividly every night which isn’t usual this consistent unless I’m pregnant. That being said, all of this can definitely be in my head.

Here are the photos. In the ones with two - left was yesterday’s, right is today’s. Not sure why the photos are posting sideways.

View attachment 1070884 View attachment 1070886 View attachment 1070888
I can definitely see squinters no doubting that but if they are real is the other question. I have seen so many vvvvfl and they become nothing but I’ll be keeping everything crossed and hoping this is it for you :happydance::dust:

Thank you hun, you are so sweet. I think at this point I should also update you guys here as well (already wrote everything in the Due June 2020 thread) - 4 days after my BFP, and 2 days after my first pre-natal appointment in which we had scheduled a date for our first ultrasound, I started cramping & bleeding massively (on Wednesday morning).

I knew right at that moment I was miscarrying because it went down exactly like the last time, in July. Plus with the clots, it was just very obvious from the get-go what was going on.

Ironically enough, just like last time, I miscarried on CD 28 (at exactly 4 weeks pregnant). I guess it was a chemical mc rather than a "normal" mc, since it was such early days.

Went to the doc that day who stuck an ultrasound wand into the carnage (for lack of better word...sorry, still bitter about it all) that was going on down there, and confirmed the micarriage, told me to come back in a week to check if everything healed fine. Then, if I want, I can come back in 3 months to do further tests due to the repeated MCs.

I got excited way too early, I suppose. The BFP was so strong and clear, I thought there was no way this was going to happen, felt so confident that this was it.

I am still undecided whether I want to get right back into TTC, have an ovulation coming up on 28th of October but I am just not sure. These chemicals, though I know they are common, have taken away from the magic of it all a little bit. I dont think I will be as excited about a BFP in the future...now I will always fear CD 28 lolol.

I took it really bad, Wednesday was a horrible day. I feel better now, we treated ourselves to a day of shopping today, not caring how much we spend. Who knew that new jackets, shoes and sweatshirts were so good for the soul haha. Plus, ordered an expensive pair of Tommy Hilfiger sneakers because screw it, I deserve it. [-(

I’m so sorry :(

Thank you hun, you are so sweet. I think at this point I should also update you guys here as well (already wrote everything in the Due June 2020 thread) - 4 days after my BFP, and 2 days after my first pre-natal appointment in which we had scheduled a date for our first ultrasound, I started cramping & bleeding massively (on Wednesday morning).

I knew right at that moment I was miscarrying because it went down exactly like the last time, in July. Plus with the clots, it was just very obvious from the get-go what was going on.

Ironically enough, just like last time, I miscarried on CD 28 (at exactly 4 weeks pregnant). I guess it was a chemical mc rather than a "normal" mc, since it was such early days.

Went to the doc that day who stuck an ultrasound wand into the carnage (for lack of better word...sorry, still bitter about it all) that was going on down there, and confirmed the micarriage, told me to come back in a week to check if everything healed fine. Then, if I want, I can come back in 3 months to do further tests due to the repeated MCs.

I got excited way too early, I suppose. The BFP was so strong and clear, I thought there was no way this was going to happen, felt so confident that this was it.

I am still undecided whether I want to get right back into TTC, have an ovulation coming up on 28th of October but I am just not sure. These chemicals, though I know they are common, have taken away from the magic of it all a little bit. I dont think I will be as excited about a BFP in the future...now I will always fear CD 28 lolol.

I took it really bad, Wednesday was a horrible day. I feel better now, we treated ourselves to a day of shopping today, not caring how much we spend. Who knew that new jackets, shoes and sweatshirts were so good for the soul haha. Plus, ordered an expensive pair of Tommy Hilfiger sneakers because screw it, I deserve it. [-(

So sorry Pineberry. Massive hugs to you lovely. :hugs:

Afm test this morning still unclear. Thought I saw something faint right away, though don’t think my camera picked anything up. Looked at the test later and there’s a super faint pink line. Still too faint for me to say this is positive.

Only really symptoms right now are that I feel the same or similar sensations in my uterus to when I’ve been pregnant before, my sense of smell is stronger than normal, and I’m dreaming vividly every night which isn’t usual this consistent unless I’m pregnant. That being said, all of this can definitely be in my head.

Here are the photos. In the ones with two - left was yesterday’s, right is today’s. Not sure why the photos are posting sideways.

Can clearly see lines!
First one is original, second is Hagrid tweak and Third is inverted!!

7749B9D3-7F0E-47B3-844B-EFEC2371C150.jpeg 1B300799-314B-4569-B808-21D1EEBD3518.jpeg AF9E7FDF-30F5-471A-A4D0-E5DC5540CF8D.jpeg

Keeping everything crossed for you Co

Feeling a little frustrated tonight. Opks have been almost positive all day today. I usually get my first positive late in the evening but its still only almost. Cp is up and down and not really feeling open. Possibly the tiniest sign of ewcm but not 100%. Urgh. I've ovulated anything up to cd25 and I'm 19 today so still a few days I guess. Tend to count myself out if nothings happened by day 25. Will have to see what tomorrow brings I suppose but not feeling very hopeful. Got a horrible feeling I'm in for one of my long cycles. Last one was 117 days. Its so frustrating not knowing why my body just won't do what it's suppose to.

I am so sorry to hear this Pineberry. That really sucks and must have been terrible for you. All I can do is send a virtual hug and wish you the best for next time

Fingers crossed for you! Can’t see the test because I’m on my phone

Today I’m feeling good. Sharp pain in womb this morning. Feeling hot in a shop I usually feel cold this afternoon. Not getting excited because I’ve thought I was pregnant every month I’ve TTC. I say to partner ‘omg I think I’m pregnant, I think this is hit’ he gives a knowing look like ‘we’ll see’

I’m so sorry pineberry :hugs: I had 2 mc too and they are so hard!

My ICs weren’t getting darker so I bought another FRER today and now I feel a lot better. I’ll bow out and wait for someone to start a July baby thread in the groups & discussions forum. Sending lots of baby dust to you all!!

8F7B56EA-C12B-4A7E-9F2F-57565D834E83.jpeg

Pineberry :( what an absolutely shitty thing to happen. I hope the tests provide answers if you have them.

So sorry Pineberry :( :hugs:

Laurabub sorry ovulation is taking so long I hope you get a positive test soon x

LauraRebecca I can see those lines!

I’m 7dpo with a temp dip and ewcm so that means AF will be here in 5 days time. It will be on to month 12 for me next cycle sigh

Oh no @Pineberry I'm so sorry. I hope you can get enough support and start again when you feel ready. I know what you mean about getting a bfp and being afraid, I had a small panic attack with my last bfp. I was still happy, too. It's just a sadness that becomes part of it all, I think. Sending you huge hugs and I'm here to talk (also in a private message) if you need someone.

I second what @Nima says @Pineberry private message me if you need support. I’m sorry your having to go through this it sucks and your never worry free once you have gone through one. I was like that last pregnancy as it wasn’t a late implantation so thought things looked more hopeful xx

Co-foster and Laurabub fingers crossed.

good luck everyone else

so sorry tesh & Tay

I had pink spotting today then a bit of brown with cramping and sharp pains this morning. Could have been the pessarys though. I read again that breakthrough bleeding can be from progesterone thinning the lining but I thought it thickens the lining? Xx

I’m tearing up at how supportive and great you girls are. :cry: Thank you ladies, each and every one of you.

Grateful for this community.

Whenever I decide to start TTC again (maybe this cycle, maybe next), I’m looking forward to share it all with you ladies here.

Beautiful lines Livvy. Wish you the very best! <3

I’m tearing up at how supportive and great you girls are. :cry: Thank you ladies, each and every one of you.

Grateful for this community.

Whenever I decide to start TTC again (maybe this cycle, maybe next), I’m looking forward to share it all with you ladies here.

Beautiful lines Livvy. Wish you the very best! <3

It’s a great group of girls we have <3

Cautiously getting a little excited now. Am's opk was the same as yesterdays and this was just now at 3pm. Very nearly there now and cp is feeling high, soft and medium. Gonna test again this evening and hopefully it will be darker. Already bd'd the last 2 nights which I'm a little concerned about as wanted to try every other day leading upto ovulation in case we've been doing it too much and that's why we've not been successful. I've had positive opks in the past and not ovulated so gonna hold my breath and just see how the next couple of days go. I did have a temp dip yesterday and that's normal for me a couple of days before ovulation, but cp is feeling more fertile so fingers crossed I may just make it into testing this month [-o&lt;
IMG_20191020_151832.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"