++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

Cautiously getting a little excited now. Am's opk was the same as yesterdays and this was just now at 3pm. Very nearly there now and cp is feeling high, soft and medium. Gonna test again this evening and hopefully it will be darker. Already bd'd the last 2 nights which I'm a little concerned about as wanted to try every other day leading upto ovulation in case we've been doing it too much and that's why we've not been successful. I've had positive opks in the past and not ovulated so gonna hold my breath and just see how the next couple of days go. I did have a temp dip yesterday and that's normal for me a couple of days before ovulation, but cp is feeling more fertile so fingers crossed I may just make it into testing this month [-o<
View attachment 1070958
Yay that test actually looks positive Laurabub! Hope you catch the eggy!!

laurarebecca thanks for the tweaks! Unfortunately today's test was negative so I don't know what's going on just yet. Gonna hold out for a few more days of testing and then I'll move onto next cycle with progesterone. Gonna schedule some tests at the beginning of November to see why I've had mc's and hopefully get some answers for more successful pregnancies in the future. Would definitely be cool if I get a bfp for my birthday tomorrow though.

Yay!!! Opk positive at 11pm. So hopefully following my usual pattern they should be blazing by tomorrow lunch time and should ovulate Tuesday. Still trying not to get my hopes up until I see tomorrow's tests but going to be over the moon to be in with a chance again this cycle. Kind of wish we'd held off on bd'ing last night now as would like to have given his swimmers longer to build back up but now I've got a positive I daren't risk leaving it in until tomorrow just in case. It does look slightly darker in person
IMG_20191020_233307.jpg

Top test done first thing this morn. Very faint line, pink not grey. It was like an hour after I took the test though. Leaking colour on right happened after I saw the pink line. I read something saying if the line is pink it deffo means HCG has been detected, even if it’s outside the window. However, this test I don’t trust because there was NO LINE in the control window!

FRER bottom was about 10am after 1 glass of water and it’s a BFN.
3B4D0A01-772B-4E85-B049-5EAA776FECFA.jpeg

Soph that top test looks invalid. I don't see anything on the FRER. FX you'll get your bfp soon.

AFM the tests from Saturday must have been a fluke because my tests yesterday and today were very negative. Yay, my eggs are officially one year older today. Ugh. I hate infertility.

Soph I agree with cofostermom, the top one looks invalid. I had a test do a similar thing. The pink line came up instantly and there was a dye run the rest of the test and it ended up bfn.

But if we’re on the same cycle you should be about 8dpo right? So still early, I hope that line shows up again soon! I would actually say it’s still 50/50 with that test x

Soph that top test looks invalid. I don't see anything on the FRER. FX you'll get your bfp soon.

AFM the tests from Saturday must have been a fluke because my tests yesterday and today were very negative. Yay, my eggs are officially one year older today. Ugh. I hate infertility.

:hugs:

Cd21 and opks got darker today :happydance:
Still waiting for temp rise to get excited tho. Should ovulate tomorrow so will hope to see it rise Wednesday and will hopefully begin my tww [-o<
IMG_20191021_165248.jpg

Ah really sorry to hear that Co.

Yeah I agree Co and Tesh. Think it’s a Dud. I’ll keep you updated.

Good luck Laura!

Bfn at 13 DPO. AF is due today but so far not even pre-AF spotting. Guess she’s taking her time this month.

@co_fostermom sorry dear, infertility really sucks.
@Soph_91_x don't you see anything on the frer irl? I think I see something.
I'm so impatient this cycle! (do I say that every cycle?... ) i will test as soon as my cheapies arrive. Not too optimistic though. I just want to know already.

@co_fostermom sorry dear, infertility really sucks.
@Soph_91_x don't you see anything on the frer irl? I think I see something.
I'm so impatient this cycle! (do I say that every cycle?... ) i will test as soon as my cheapies arrive. Not too optimistic though. I just want to know already.

no I don’t see anything! I tried to see something

30CA0A76-4D22-4CC7-A85E-C80209BB28B6.jpeg FX for you TTC74.

Here is my FRER at approx 8DPO with FMU: BFN

Sorry soph, I don't see it anymore on this one. It's still very early though! I never got a bfp till 11dpo. And I'm also 8dpo now so we're waiting together :friends:

@wantingagirl sorry about the spotting

Sorry soph, I don't see it anymore on this one. It's still very early though! I never got a bfp till 11dpo. And I'm also 8dpo now so we're waiting together :friends:

@wantingagirl sorry about the spotting

@Nima yep, totally. Still super early, may not have even implanted yet

I got nothin’ but a late AF and a higher than usualLP temp when it should have dropped already. ‍♀️

2527CCF9-50FB-45DB-A30B-4648B095DBC6.jpeg

@TTC74 how many DPO are you? That sounds good for the temp. Maybe your HCG just hasn’t risen enough yet. FXd

I’m 14 DPO. So, I really should be getting a BFP by now if it was coming. Normally though my LP bbt is 97.8. My bbt is currently 98.4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->