++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

I've spent all morning upset because my temp didn't rise this morning. Usually the day after my peak positive opk I ovulate and that was yesterday. Today tho I am having mild cramps and pinching pains on and off. Still got ewcm and today's the first time my cervix has felt properly open and is still high and soft so I'm praying today is ovulation. If my temp doesn't go up in the morning I don't understand why I've had every fertile sign for nothing to happen. Tests were still positive until yesterday lunchtime but only equal to the control line so were on their way down. Tonights gonna make the 6th night in a row that we've bd'd. I really wanted to try every other day this cycle in case we're doing it too much and instead I've done it more than last cycle :dohh: I just panic about missing it. Just have to wait until tomorrow morning. I'm dreading it not rising. My charts been horrid too this cycle because of the nasty cold I had near the beginning.
These are my opks from the last couple of days and my chart so far
Screenshot_20191023_150605.jpg
Screenshot_20191023_150632.jpg

Really hoping this is the start of BFP @ 9 or 10 DPO. Can you ladies see it?

Can only see it in certain lights, and I’m a bit concerned that it’s slightly too far to the right, but at least I can see something.
8521181F-6D91-4236-BA8D-A14838156195.jpeg

Really hoping this is the start of BFP @ 9 or 10 DPO. Can you ladies see it?

Can only see it in certain lights, and I’m a bit concerned that it’s slightly too far to the right, but at least I can see something.
View attachment 1071222
Oh soph I see it no questions at all! Fx it gets darker!!

Think I'm seeing something Soph - and I'm on my old laptop with poor screen resolution.

I tested again at midday and got my first actual pink line (still a squinter) ... Clear Blue looks negative, nothing clear about it! Haha

First two pics were taken in the toilet within the 10 min window (pink line appeared quick on FRER), last two were taken a bit later. What do you think? I think this could be my BFP? But so nervous.

18417853-A87E-47FC-A0D8-4244C96D2490.jpeg BD3C5089-9095-43B0-A616-3C7C7B4333FB.jpeg 59170561-7A9A-4EF5-AD56-9A0B8F2E6AB9.jpeg 16CF43EF-E318-4C35-B84D-CA6341BBFD60.jpeg

I tested again at midday and got my first actual pink line (still a squinter) ... Clear Blue looks negative, nothing clear about it! Haha

First two pics were taken in the toilet within the 10 min window (pink line appeared quick on FRER), last two were taken a bit later. What do you think? I think this could be my BFP? But so nervous.

View attachment 1071242 View attachment 1071244 View attachment 1071246 View attachment 1071248
I see it on both!!! Good luck Soph!! Yay!! Hope your lines get darker x

Also developed an odd rash/spot outbreak on my chest, not something I usually have586FEF45-26D7-44BD-B4ED-B54CB84B2CBC.jpeg

Last edited:
That's what mine looked like early on with baby #2. They progressed nicely and she's sitting next to me right now eating a bacon sandwich lol.

@sweetchut and @Mrs. Galindo Good luck!

So this morning's test and yesterday's are here, so far I think I see some progression, what do you guys think?
I will add that I slept poorly and woke up to pee at 5am, so this last test is only 3 hours hold with a glass of water...

View attachment 1071272

Hey Nima, I’m not seeing a pic? Fingers crossed ours both keep getting darker, then we will be due around the same time !

Meep that made me smile <3 thank you!

Soph that would be so great!

I am very cautious about getting excited because I already had 2 losses and it hit me hard, but it does look positive for now...

Soph sometimes you can't see the pic but if you click on the blank area below the text it's visible

Meep that made me smile <3 thank you!

Soph that would be so great!

I am very cautious about getting excited because I already had 2 losses and it hit me hard, but it does look positive for now...

ah yes that worked! I see your tests now... I see the lines without even zooming in.
Yeah I totally get what you mean, I’m the same. :dust:

Oh girls defo are them so exciting!

I’m not testing until 11 &12 dpo and that’s the only time I’m doing it! Feeling a bit sick this morning but I can get this and mean nothing too plus it may just be the progesterone or it could be period in a few days :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->