++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

I quit keeping a chart a couple of months ago after keeping one for 2 years prior to my toddler's birth and 2.5 years after. So, I know what my normal temps look like, but didn't confirm date of O this month. I am going strictly based on OPKs.

Any chance I geared up to O and did not O? I had some spotting 10 days ago. Could that have been O spotting? I think I've only gotten that once previously but this whole situation is just so weird. My bbt is 98.4. My normal LH bbt is 97.8 or a tad higher. And where the hell is AF? If I'm 14 DPO, I should have spotted all day 12 DPO and started a full flow yesterday.

I know it's possible that AF is just late, too. The bbt thing has me thrown for a loop, though.

This mornings test, FMU. BFN with very faint grey line in second pic (inside 10 min window) Will try again with SMU. FA59BF09-4FBD-4AB7-B1B9-7B09A0137DDB.jpeg

6A109E35-CC7A-41BB-B7D5-DDC7FDFF64EC.jpeg

Getting the cold, dry lips, extremely tired, crampy and leg ache, sore bb’s and a bloody nose but I will not be fooled as I’m on these pessaries!

Thank you guys ♥️ I’m currently on day five of AF, which is the last day so it’s ending and I start my ovulation on the 24, and then my fertile day is the 30th, hoping for the best. I opened a fortune cookie and got one that said “A visitor shall delight you” and then the back had a lucky number of 30, which makes me think this is going to be my month, since I believe in propaganda (:) so wish me luck! Good luck to you ladies too. I’ll update soon.

yeah I get you! 14 cycles in and ttc my fifth child I’m kind of over the testing it makes me feel awful lol xx

I bet! Got my fingers crossed for you! I don’t know why I do the whole testing thing to myself.

It’s like there’s an angel and devil on my shoulder and the angel says ‘just wait til your missed period, save the money and the stress’ then the devil is like ‘buy the 6 pack and start testing at 7DPO’ ... and the devil always wins :twisted:

I would avoid all this stress if I just WAITED, but I can’t. I think I’m addicted to POAS

Cervix is lower today... not a good sign. Maybe AF is coming early. She is due next Monday (28th). Maybe that's what the cramps were. 8/9DPO and another BFN this afternoon on FRER. :(

Sorry about the bfn Soph.

I tested this morning at 9dpo (the devil was saying the same to me about the six pack...) and this came up, do you see it?

20191023_084107.jpg

Nima I defo see that! And I hardly ever see lines!

Soph haha I used to be like that many moons ago! :haha:

skye fingers crossed this month!

asfm still spotting 4th day in a row now, like it’s a lot lighter but still there :-s

Nima I defo see that! And I hardly ever see lines!

Soph haha I used to be like that many moons ago! :haha:

skye fingers crossed this month!

asfm still spotting 4th day in a row now, like it’s a lot lighter but still there :-s
Yay thanks for writing that!
Hope your spotting stops soon

Yay thanks for writing that!
Hope your spotting stops soon

I doubt I am, progesterone is taking over but I’m
Concerned that the bleeding is my lining breaking down. I read that it thins the lining but I thought it thickened it? I don’t have too much nausea so ruling myself out :haha:

My temp dropped. So, I am expecting AF within 48 hours now.

Thank you hun, you are so sweet. I think at this point I should also update you guys here as well (already wrote everything in the Due June 2020 thread) - 4 days after my BFP, and 2 days after my first pre-natal appointment in which we had scheduled a date for our first ultrasound, I started cramping & bleeding massively (on Wednesday morning).

I knew right at that moment I was miscarrying because it went down exactly like the last time, in July. Plus with the clots, it was just very obvious from the get-go what was going on.

Ironically enough, just like last time, I miscarried on CD 28 (at exactly 4 weeks pregnant). I guess it was a chemical mc rather than a "normal" mc, since it was such early days.

Went to the doc that day who stuck an ultrasound wand into the carnage (for lack of better word...sorry, still bitter about it all) that was going on down there, and confirmed the micarriage, told me to come back in a week to check if everything healed fine. Then, if I want, I can come back in 3 months to do further tests due to the repeated MCs.

I got excited way too early, I suppose. The BFP was so strong and clear, I thought there was no way this was going to happen, felt so confident that this was it.

I am still undecided whether I want to get right back into TTC, have an ovulation coming up on 28th of October but I am just not sure. These chemicals, though I know they are common, have taken away from the magic of it all a little bit. I dont think I will be as excited about a BFP in the future...now I will always fear CD 28 lolol.

I took it really bad, Wednesday was a horrible day. I feel better now, we treated ourselves to a day of shopping today, not caring how much we spend. Who knew that new jackets, shoes and sweatshirts were so good for the soul haha. Plus, ordered an expensive pair of Tommy Hilfiger sneakers because screw it, I deserve it. [-(

Oh no!! I’m so sorry to hear that :( I’m sending hugs!

It’s good you have an appointment schedule already. At least it means you’re moving forward in your journey.

Enjoy your new clothes and shoes... you do deserve them :)

Cervix is lower today... not a good sign. Maybe AF is coming early. She is due next Monday (28th). Maybe that's what the cramps were. 8/9DPO and another BFN this afternoon on FRER. :(

Sorry for your bfn Soph :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->