++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

Oh girls defo are them so exciting!

I’m not testing until 11 &12 dpo and that’s the only time I’m doing it! Feeling a bit sick this morning but I can get this and mean nothing too plus it may just be the progesterone or it could be period in a few days :haha:
You are a hero for not testing! I caved each and every month and tested.

@Nima im so over the moon for you!

haha I’m sick of seeing negative after negative. I know I’m out again another month and to be honest I can’t handle seeing negatives any more and looking for squinters xx

@Nima im so over the moon for you!

haha I’m sick of seeing negative after negative. I know I’m out again another month and to be honest I can’t handle seeing negatives any more and looking for squinters xx
Thanks hun! I'm waiting to get pass my af day to get excited. And then I'll probably wait till first scan and then...

I am sorry you feel out, and really hope you're wrong... hugs!

Thanks hun! I'm waiting to get pass my af day to get excited. And then I'll probably wait till first scan and then...

I am sorry you feel out, and really hope you're wrong... hugs!

i hear ya! It’s hard to get excited.

thank you I’m just not feeling many symptoms plus all the spotting I’ve had is not a good sign x

Update on faint bfps... tester with another clear blue this eve and this popped up after my timer went off for three minutes since dipping... first one my partner can see

BFP?

5DE4A452-3617-48E2-A589-20C3B5738219.jpeg F0881204-4DD7-42FE-806B-CD7606279A47.jpeg

Nima yay!!! Sooo soo happy for you! Sending sticky vibes your way and hope it’s a goodbye strong healthy bean x

Soph I def see the line on the clear blue!! I also saw it on the first one you did and this one looks like it has progression! Hope it gets darker and darker x

11dpo and have had ewcm and watery cm since 7dpo which is a sure sign af is on her way for me. Have been a bit crampy with lower backache and in a very pms’y mood. Do not feel pregnant at all. Saturday will be on to cycle 12 for me. I’m happy to get to try again.

Has anyone tried vitex or know how to use it. I really believe I have an estrogen dominance and hoping that could help

@tesh sorry, I don't know about vitex. Do you plan to give up on the soy?

11dpo and have had ewcm and watery cm since 7dpo which is a sure sign af is on her way for me. Have been a bit crampy with lower backache and in a very pms’y mood. Do not feel pregnant at all. Saturday will be on to cycle 12 for me. I’m happy to get to try again.

Has anyone tried vitex or know how to use it. I really believe I have an estrogen dominance and hoping that could help

I took agnus castus which I think is vitex when I conceived baby#4 but I just wasn't ovulating and my cycles were 90+ days for 18 months and didn't ovulate once, got the horrendously long charts to show for it. Unfortunately they've stopped selling the brand I used and I'm convinced its what worked for me. I took 400mg for 30 days of one then changed to lindens brand 1000mg. I took 2 every morning, so 2000mg and ovulated 19 days later, bfp 9 days after that. Not sure how it works if your cycles are regular tho as I did read when I was looking up on it that it messed some women's cycles up who were normally regular. I had nothing to lose at the time so went for it and I fell within a month. Maybe have a Google and try find some more info for yourself before giving it a try. I took tablets but I think you can by the liquid and if I remember that supposedly works quicker.

Thanks Tesh. Still got my FX for you until AF shows.

11dpo and have had ewcm and watery cm since
@tesh sorry, I don't know about vitex. Do you plan to give up on the soy?
yep this was my last soy cycle as I’ve trued it 6 times now in 11 cycles. I think it may have increased my estrogen too much so I’m looking at trying something to balance my hormones. The first half of my cycle is great and on point. Regular cycles, 12 day spot on lp. It’s just I end up with a lot of pms symptoms I think due to the extra estrogen and I think it may be affecting implantation

I took agnus castus which I think is vitex when I conceived baby#4 but I just wasn't ovulating and my cycles were 90+ days for 18 months and didn't ovulate once, got the horrendously long charts to show for it. Unfortunately they've stopped selling the brand I used and I'm convinced its what worked for me. I took 400mg for 30 days of one then changed to lindens brand 1000mg. I took 2 every morning, so 2000mg and ovulated 19 days later, bfp 9 days after that. Not sure how it works if your cycles are regular tho as I did read when I was looking up on it that it messed some women's cycles up who were normally regular. I had nothing to lose at the time so went for it and I fell within a month. Maybe have a Google and try find some more info for yourself before giving it a try. I took tablets but I think you can by the liquid and if I remember that supposedly works quicker.
Thanks so much for this Laura :flower:

I will def have to read up some more. I get the liquid tincture form here which will probably be easier for me to take

Any of you ladies track cp? I'm still not sure if I've ovulated. My temp did go up this morning but not as much as I'd hoped it would. Plus it's unreliable because I got up to my little girl 45 mins before my alarm went off. I've checked my cp this morning hoping it would be closed now but it's still high, soft and very open. Would that mean I haven't ovulated or can it take a day or two to close again? I'm so frustrated with it this month. I don't want to have to pester dh for a 7th night of bd'ing, don't particularly want to myself either because it's becoming no fun now but I'm terrified to stop in case I haven't. Going by my opks it should have been yesterday at the latest. Got to wait another whole day to see what tomorrow's temp does. I swear if I've done all this and had all these signs for nothing to have happened I'm gonna lose it. I spent all yesterday morning upset. Just wanted to confirm I'd ovulated this morning so we can relax and have a break
Screenshot_20191024_121201.jpg

Last edited:
11dpo and have had ewcm and watery cm since

yep this was my last soy cycle as I’ve trued it 6 times now in 11 cycles. I think it may have increased my estrogen too much so I’m looking at trying something to balance my hormones. The first half of my cycle is great and on point. Regular cycles, 12 day spot on lp. It’s just I end up with a lot of pms symptoms I think due to the extra estrogen and I think it may be affecting implantation

@tesh Maca?

Oh Nima, how wonderful!! :wohoo:

Definitely seeing it Soph. I am pretty sure it will be/is a BFP. FX FX FX! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->