**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

If it was pregnancy related - can you not get some leniancy or an exemption thing?

charliekeys... how did u get that ticker of the baby inside? i keep clicking on peoples tickers to get one but i cant find it :(

Hi Karen - thanks don't know if we'll be going to Oz before the baby or after not been left with much money from house sale :nope:, but def going at some point.

BrunetteBimbo - sorry to hear about your exams and your doggy hope its nothing serious.

Laura - yeah hoping to get to Oz before baby but will need to see how the finances work out. Fed up of this cold weather and rubbish summers. Been planning it since 2007 when we got our visas. At least I'll still be able to come onto BnB :haha:.

Joxx

you bet still come on Jo.
Oh im so jealous. I have family in OZ, i have never met them. And family in canada. I would just love to move abroad.

xxx

Hi Ladies! :flower: Happy weekend to you all!

Welcome to all newbies :hi:

We have lovely weather here in the south east at the moment, so I am trying to enjoy the sunshine whilst trying not to think about the fact that my hubby was dismissed from work :cry: :cry: :cry: We are currently waiting for an appeal date as it's so unfair, but until then, just gotta try and keep busy!

Hope everyone else is ok? xxxxxxxx

Going-crazy - sorry to hear about your OH thats so unfair I hope the appeal goes well. Its lovely up here in the Scottish Borders too but not overly hot mind you I'm always freezing.

Welcome Audball2108 :wave:.

:flower:

Doing wonderful! I just took my dog for a walk and now I'm going out to eat with my family. I'm so happy that the morning nausea is gone! But my boobies are sore :(

aww, it'll get better hon. :)
hope you have fun with your family!

that reminds me, i'm hungry! x

Do we have an October banner for signature ladies?

Anyone else getting irrational worries that maybe something is wrong but you just don't know it for sure? I'm feeling so emotional the last little while and feeling extremely paranoid! My belly seems to be getting bigger all the time so it must be going okay, but still.. can't shake the fear! I remember I couldn't wait to get to second tri because that meant that most likely things would be okay and the baby would be fine - but now I'm here and I just can't let go and really enjoy it!

Hi,

Please can you keep my blue stork next to my name, we just found out we are having a boy.
Thank you
Karenxxx

Hi,

Please can you keep my blue stork next to my name, we just found out we are having a boy.
Thank you
Karenxxx

Awww!! :thumbup:
Congratulations on your blue bump! :blue:.
Bet youre excited! :flower: x

Hi,

Thank you
Karenxxx

Awww!! :thumbup:
Congratulations on your blue bump! :blue:.
Bet youre excited! :flower: x

Thank you xxx

Yes, I'm well chuffed about it, we already have a 3 year old boy so I really wanted a playmate for him. So what with hubby, 2 sons and a male dog I think i'll be the odd one out in my house - not a bit of pink in sight lol!!!

Hi! Just been for my private gender scan today and..... it's a girl :happydance: we are sooooo happy!!! Can you put :pink: on the rightside of my name plz? I guessed right :D EDD 9th Oct xx

Hi! Just been for my private gender scan today and..... it's a girl :happydance: we are sooooo happy!!! Can you put :pink: on the rightside of my name plz? I guessed right :D EDD 9th Oct xx

Oh fantastic news, really pleased for you. We went for ours too this morning and I guessed right too and we're having a boy.
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->