**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Hi! Just been for my private gender scan today and..... it's a girl :happydance: we are sooooo happy!!! Can you put :pink: on the rightside of my name plz? I guessed right :D EDD 9th Oct xx

Oh fantastic news, really pleased for you. We went for ours too this morning and I guessed right too and we're having a boy.
xxxx

Thankyou hun :hugs: and congratulations to you too!! It's made it so much more real knowing she's a she now instead of ''it''!! And we saw her in 4D as well which was amazing! Can't beleive how much she's changed since my 12wk scan! She's actually a baby!! xx

Hi! Just been for my private gender scan today and..... it's a girl :happydance: we are sooooo happy!!! Can you put :pink: on the rightside of my name plz? I guessed right :D EDD 9th Oct xx

Oh fantastic news, really pleased for you. We went for ours too this morning and I guessed right too and we're having a boy.
xxxx

Thankyou hun :hugs: and congratulations to you too!! It's made it so much more real knowing she's a she now instead of ''it''!! And we saw her in 4D as well which was amazing! Can't beleive how much she's changed since my 12wk scan! She's actually a baby!! xx

Awww that's brilliant, ours was in just normal 2D and the pictures were rubbish, but, never mind. I bet you're be out buying pink,pink,pink now lol!!!

Hi Ladies

Well thats another weekend nearly over. Hope everyones had a good one.

Welcome Jellybaby3 :wave:.

Congratulations cjh :blue: and ttc_lolly :pink: so pleased for both of you.

Jo xx

Oh what a shame.. ours was just supposed to be 2D but thelovely sonographer at Baby bond said we'd have a peek in 4D and the whole scan ended up 50/50 in both! Yep u got that right lol! I've just been to Asda and picked up some bargains in the baby event and some pretty pink babygrows :)

Hi everyone!

Just moved over from 1st tri - woohoo! :D

Please could you put a yellow stork next to my name on 27th October (Mrsfeehily) as we're going for a surprise!!

Tis tempting to find out though!

xxx

Just joined the October Pumpkins after my dating scan on Tuesday. :) I'm due October 27th. Earlier than I thought woo hoo :thumbup::happydance::cloud9:

Hi and welcome to 2nd tri mrsfeehily and mini ginge :wave:.

Mini Ginge - :rofl: October Pumpkins dont know if you meant to call it that but thought it was funny after all it is Halloween month :haha:.

Jo :flower:

Hi all, could I be added please? Due october 21st, got a feelin my bump is blue. X

Yeh I can retake my exam in June! Doesn't stop me moving onto the next stage of my course though so that's ok!

BnB always makes me late for work! :rofl: I'm supposed to be there at 8.15 it's now 8.05 and I haven't done hair or make-up! :lol:

Girls I had a horrible dream the other day and can't stop thinking about it!
I dreamt that at our gender scan they told me it's a boy (which I think it is) and that I was heartbroken :cry: I don't want to feel like that, I will be happy whatever it is aslong as it's ok so why are my dreams being so cruel! I just feel that if it's a boy people are going to look at me for a reaction as before getting pregnant I always said I wanted a girl.

Congrats to the girls on their gender scans and hello newbies! :mrgreen:

****UPDATED TO HERE****

Morning all,

Welcome ot the ladies who have joined the 2nd tri and congrates to cjh and ttc lolly on your little ones. Im sooooo jealous. I still have 4 weeks to wait until we find out what im having.

Movements are getting more frequent now. The fluuters only occure every now and then but the last few nights its felt more like popping. (hope that makes sence)

brunettebimbo, i wouldnt let the dream worry you hun. i have had a few like that to but i know either way when i find out what im having ill be over the moon.

xxx

My anomaly scan is in 3weeks and 2days and im still so confused about whether to find out the sex or not. I really want to keep it a suprise and also really want to know, but i know i can't have both :cry: Any advice on what i should do. Where any of you unsure before and made a decission either way?

My anomaly scan is in 3weeks and 2days and im still so confused about whether to find out the sex or not. I really want to keep it a suprise and also really want to know, but i know i can't have both :cry: Any advice on what i should do. Where any of you unsure before and made a decission either way?

Hey hun, sorry your stuck in limbo.
Im finding out purely because i prepare a lot more as im moving two months before the baby is due so need to be as organised as i can be, and i cant hold my own water so NEED to find out. :rofl:
I think when the day of your scan comes you will know what to do when they ask if you want to know or not.

xxx

Morning everyone what a gorgeous day.

Due#1-2010 - Whether you find out at your scan or wait until the birth its going to be a lovely surprise just depends how patient you are I know I couldn't wait I'm dying to get out and buy blue or pink things.

Morning Laura - I've been feeling quite a lot of movement over the past couple of days feels great :cloud9: very hard feeling to describe.

BrunetteBimbo - Don't worry about your dreams as Laura said you'll be chuffed no matter what you have. I haven't had any baby dreams :nope:.

Mummybee - welcome to 2nd tri :wave:.

Jo xx

is wish the weather was gorgeous here. its cloudy and miserable today. :nope:

It is very hard to explain. OH always asks "what does it feel like" and you just cant describe it cant you. Its like bubbling and fltter mixed. thats the best way i can describe it really. Its all new to me with this being my first so i hope what im feeling is the baby moving. lol.

Of i went to asda yesterday and went a bit wild with the mother and baby thing.

I bought the Johnsons chest for a tenns includes ear buds, baby bath, lotion, wipes, lots of different things in there. Food pots in pink and blue, spoons, teethers, rattle, and bowls in pink and blue. Everything we have so far is eitehr mamms and pappas or tommy tippie, i had a field day in there :happydance:

xxx

is wish the weather was gorgeous here. its cloudy and miserable today. :nope:

It is very hard to explain. OH always asks "what does it feel like" and you just cant describe it cant you. Its like bubbling and fltter mixed. thats the best way i can describe it really. Its all new to me with this being my first so i hope what im feeling is the baby moving. lol.

Of i went to asda yesterday and went a bit wild with the mother and baby thing.

I bought the Johnsons chest for a tenns includes ear buds, baby bath, lotion, wipes, lots of different things in there. Food pots in pink and blue, spoons, teethers, rattle, and bowls in pink and blue. Everything we have so far is eitehr mamms and pappas or tommy tippie, i had a field day in there :happydance:

xxx

What kind of rattels and teethers do they have. I got all my jonsons stuff this week and i am giving my self 10-20 pounds to spend this time. And would love to got some rattels and stuff out the way. As already have a toy box for the baby and want to start filling it :)

the rattles and teethers are £2 and they are tommie tippie. the teethers i have a red and green (2 in a pack) and they are water filled so you put them in the fridge for when the LO is teething. The rattle is also tommie tippie and is a rattle at the bottom and teether at the top its great.
Im geting some nappies and stuff when i do my shop on Friday.
Im going to go with pampers and see how they are.

What brand of nappies is every one else trying?

xxx

Thanks. I am going for huggies but that doesnt mean i will keep with them. i just know most becasue these are the ones my sisters uses for their children so i feel i have experiance of them and know they are good. I am definightly going to get some rattels and teethers as they sound really good :) i love this website for finding out about all the bargins. I will spend more in teh next one in about 3 months when i will have chosen about whether i want to know the sex. and will be quite a bit further along :)

what they are doing another one are they? Ahhhhh thats fab. I LOVE IT. ill know what im having then to. i bought pink and blue in everythuign yesterday thinking there wouldnt be another one. :rofl:
well i bought pink and blue in the bowls, food pots and spoon. :haha:

xxx

One average they normally do them every 3months ish. The last one was in Jan so im guessing the next one will be around July, and im due in october so will get loads then. And if they are every 3months there will be one not long after my LO is here :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->