**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Well I dont blame you ONE bit! Scotland does seem beautiful (I have only seen it in pictures) for the landscapes as well... but I have heard it doesn't get very warm either. I am like you, I'm ALWAYS cold. And I hate it. Even when it's "decent" to everyone else outside, I still find it cold! I like it to be stifling hot! Give me that humid, sticky heat any day! lol :thumbup:
I bet you will love Australia too! Scenery may not be as beautiful but I bet the weather makes up for it! :D

Hi Karen,

Got the first shipping quote in £4126!!!!! I was hoping for nearer the £3500 but we've still got three quotes to come in so fingers crossed one of them will be cheaper. Hoping house sale will be concluded this week but you know how slow Solicitors are. Don't be too jealous you'll be there soon enough and we can meet up with our LO's and have coffee or no Lo's and have some wine :haha:.

Those parks are really dear which is a shame cause their a really good day out but yeah I can imagine how tired you are now. Can't wait till I'm waddling lol!!!

My two tattie scone and sausage rolls have really filled me up (and not forgetting the cake lol) don't think I'll be having much for dinner tonight but I do still have my other cake to eat mmm :haha:.

Jo xx

Hi,

Those were the same prices roughly that we was quoted, although that was without the blimin digger/work van/trailer, with them they wanted near on £7000.00. But, like you said to someone else, it's still cheaper than replacing everything over there and also it might be nice to have your familiar things arrive. When will the container go???

I stopped in to Asda on the way back from the farm today and picked up some more bits for baby, I haven't got much to get now. I've just got the horrible task of going through all of Callum's old clothes and washing/ironing them lol!!!! I want to get everything done and everything bought ready for when i'm around 32 weeks as because Callum was premature, they have said there is a big chance that I will have another prem, so need to be sorted before then.

Karenxxx

MommyKC - I am exactly the same everyones walking about with jumpers or cardi's on and heres me with jumper and fleece jacket and I'm still cold I just don't get it.

Hoping Oz will give us the outdoor lifestyle we're looking for and a slightly better quality of life.

Tummy's talking to me again so going for some food now.

Catch up soon.

Jo xx

cjh;5336384 Hi said:
Wow £7,000 thats a lot. I'd rather have our stuff than have to start again and it will help the kids settle having their own things.

Your getting really organised don't envy you with the washing and ironing though :haha:. Will they just keep a close eye on you nearer the time in case you go early again or not?

Jo x

cjh;5336384 Hi said:
Wow £7,000 thats a lot. I'd rather have our stuff than have to start again and it will help the kids settle having their own things.

Your getting really organised don't envy you with the washing and ironing though :haha:. Will they just keep a close eye on you nearer the time in case you go early again or not?

Jo x

Well i'm under consultant care and I see them for the first time on Friday, so I guess i'll find out what they have planned for me then. I already know that I can't have the baby at the maternity unit that I want to go to unless I can reach 37 weeks but,i've also been told that's unlikely!!! I'll let you know what happens on Friday.

Keep us posted.

Away for my dinner now I've been on here way too much today :haha:.

Jo xx

TEAM PINK!

Im shocked no sickness at all I totally thought it was a boy.

Does the video work for you guys?

https://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r278/newtabix/th_BABY_5.jpg

Had 20 wk scan today, its a BOY :o) hurray...but worried because he has swollen kidneys and I don't get another scan for 12 weeks. 12 weeks of worry :O( and I hoped today would be putting my mind at rest. Anyone elses aby have this? what does it mean? can I do anything?

Newt... I couldnt view your video but Im at work... and everything is blocked here. :blush:
I will try it when I get home! :)

And congrats Snowbean on your blue bump! That's very exciting! Don't worry about the swollen kidney. I know it's hard... but with my daughter, she had TWO abnormalities show up on her 19 week scan (in her brain and heart) that were both soft markers for Downs Syndrome... so I was very worried about her. But I had a follow up scan at 33 weeks and everything had resolved itself, and she was born perfectly healthy! Sometimes these scans just pick up every little thing, even though they aren't harmful... it's their policy to further investigate. But I'm sure you're little man is just fine! :hugs:

Oh my goodness ladies there has been about 20 pages since I was on last night, lol. I am so so so so so excited, it is finally my 20 week scan tomorrow and I cannot wait. I am also looking forward to making sure bubs is fine after being so ill this weekend. cjh, I am doing a lot better thanks but still not 100%. I can still only eat soup and bread as anything else makes me want to throw up. I can't wait until I am feeling properly well again :( . xxxx

Aw Newt4, welcome to team pink, that's fantastic. I really thought I was having a boy, who knows maybe I might be, lol I have my 20 week scan tomorrow so I will be asking the sonographer to double check. I had no morning sickness either. Hi Snowbean, haven't seen you on here for ages. Congratulations on your blue bump, I'm really sorry to hear you are so worried. I'm afraid I dont have any answers for you but I hope everything turns out ok, sending you huge hugs xxxx

Oh my goodness ladies there has been about 20 pages since I was on last night, lol. I am so so so so so excited, it is finally my 20 week scan tomorrow and I cannot wait. I am also looking forward to making sure bubs is fine after being so ill this weekend. cjh, I am doing a lot better thanks but still not 100%. I can still only eat soup and bread as anything else makes me want to throw up. I can't wait until I am feeling properly well again :( . xxxx

Good luck for tomorrow, I hope everything is okay xxxx

Congrats Newt Team :pink: your video is fab she looks so comfy and cosy in there and very chilled out. I too am having a girl and I had loads of morning sickness.

Congrats Snowbean on Team :blue: hope everything turns out ok with baby shame you have to wait so long.

Serenity - Glad you are getting back to normal. Surely your not doubting your having a girl? must admit I am a bit apprehensive that at my 20wk scan they'll say its a boy :wacko:. Good luck for tomorrow let us know how you get on.

Well I've had my dinner and my other cake :haha: so I'm off for a bath now to do some tapping lol!!!! lets hope it works.

Catch up with you all later.

Jo xx

Thanks cjh for your kind words.
Jo, the only reason I am doubting that bubs is a girl is because of my bloody mother in law, she planted the seed of doubt in my mind because she is refusing to accept it as according to her its impossible to tell the sex at 16 weeks. Now I'm paranoid that I will be taking all the pretty girls clothes back! xxxx

LOL all you ladies with your tapping in the bath! I remember always feeling lots of movement with my daughter in the bath, but not until 20-22 weeks. I can't wait for that! :happydance:

Right now, the most movement I feel is when I'm sitting, kind of hunched over... or when I'm laying flat on my back in bed. And the movement has been very random and not frequent at all! I want to start feeling bubs kick me all day long!

Jo, the only reason I am doubting that bubs is a girl is because of my bloody mother in law, she planted the seed of doubt in my mind because she is refusing to accept it as according to her its impossible to tell the sex at 16 weeks. Now I'm paranoid that I will be taking all the pretty girls clothes back! xxxx

Ugh - don't you just hate that? When I was pregnant with my daughter, this lady I work with who claims she just "knows" things... and is usually RIGHT... was so sure I was having a boy. At this point, I already had tonnes of girlie things. But she was positive I was having a boy! Thank goodness she was wrong! :haha: and I had a beautiful little girl... but it sucks being paranoid for a while!
Don't worry, I'm sure you're little peanut is still a girl... and try to ignore what other people say. That's the same reason I never tell family what names we're thinking of for baby (never told a soul what our daughters name was until she was born!) because I would rather not hear anyone's opinions about it! :rofl:

Hey Em!
Yes you have! :haha:... I didn't come on here yesterday and I had like 12 pages to catch up on today so I just skimmed through! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->