**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Thanks MommyKC, I can't believe how adamant she is that the gender scan was wrong. The last time she came to visit she was saying Oh my god Amanda look at all these girls clothes, I hope you're not going to be too upset taking them back. She said you can even tell from the scan photo's that bubs is a boy because he looks like one! We aren't telling anyone our name choices either because people's unwanted opinions can be extremely annoying. xxxx

Heya Katieee ;) aww, yeah i'm so confused about what we're talking about! guess i'll just have to fill in the blanks later :)
how're you and bumpy today? xx

Serenity81 - Yeah I wouldn't worry! What a silly woman! :rofl: She thinks the scan "looks like a boy"??? Babies look like BABIES, especially while in the uterus! And smart move about the names too! ;) We made the mistake, when I was pregnant with my daughter, of telling people some boy names we liked... and they got shot down by my in-laws... so I told my hubby "that's it, we won't tell anyone anything anymore!"

Em... yeah there's too many pages to really get caught up unless you have an hour to spare! :haha: I'm good today. Still sick...:growlmad: This cold just isn't going away! I actually feel kind of worse today (since I have a cough now on top of my stuffy sinuses)... so yeah, that's not fun... but baby seems good! I felt an actual little kick this morning. Nothing since, but it was VERY obvious! And a few nights ago, I was laying in bed and poking at my tummy, and I think I happened to poke bubs right when he kicked me... so I really felt his little poke! Not with my fingers, obviously, but I could REALLY feel it my tummy! Very exciting! :happydance:

How are you and baby today?

:rofl: i'm going to bed soon! i'm so sad, but got work to do and school in the morning :( can't wait until exam leave starts and i get to sleep!! Oo that sounds so precious :cloud9: i really want to know if what i'm feeling is actually the baby and not gas (tmi)
we're doing good today, just tired and haven't felt bubs move at all. only 10 days until gender scann!!! xxx

I don't blame you.. its about 9:30pm there right now? Im usually in bed by 10pm every night! :D
Why are you sad??? :(
And with first babies, it's hard to tell if what you're feeling is baby or gas... but there really is a difference! The baby feels more like a muscle twitch or like someone is lightly tapping the inside of your tummy, and it's usually in the same spot, it just repeats itself several times... gas feels more gurgly and moves around more.

And at this point, its normal not to feel baby move very often. At 18-19 weeks, I remember I would go 3-4 days, or even a week without feeling anything with my daughter.

And lucky, only 10 days!!! :happydance:.... 4 weeks EXACTLY for me! :(

:rofl: Wow ladies - there is no way I can keep up with this thread!!!

So.............

Congrats everyone on team :pink:
Congrats everyone on team :blue:
Congrats everyone on team :yellow:
Good luck to all those with scans coming up
Good luck to anyone moving home
:hugs: to everyone who needs it
:hugs: to anyone I've left out!!

:rofl:

yeahh it is :D i try to, but i always have so much work - and end up on here :rofl: doesn't matter, just the woes of teen life.. :rofl: muscle twitch? i'll try and remember that! i know, i'm so excitedd :happydance: 4 weeks isn't too bad! xx

Yeah I couldn't believe she said that the scan photo looked like a boy either! And I can't believe I have let her get to me and worry that at the scan tomorrow I am going to get told that I am having a boy. Its not that I would be unhappy about a baby boy it would just be a shock thats all. People are so rude when you are pregnant, they seem to think it makes you a lesser human being when infact being pregnant is the complete opposite. Sorry to hear you're still feeling poorly :( xxxx

Yeah well that sounds like me... I am actually at work right now, but I often open B&B and leave it open... and periodically check it during slow times. And I remember the woes of teenage life... I can only imagine how much harder it would be at times, expecting a baby. :( But chin up! :hugs:

And that's the best I can explain it... gas feels more INSIDE, like deep in your intestines/stomach, etc... where as baby feels more like he/she is poking at your muscles... and it really felt similar to a muscle twitch in the beginning and other women I've talked to agree... so keep an eye out for that!

And 4 weeks really isn't bad... I know. That's not long. I mean I've had this appointment booked for nearly 6 weeks now! But it just FEELS long! :haha:

Hi. I think this is a great idea, keeping track of all the October due dates and genders :). My due date is October 3rd, 2010. I'd like to say that I think I am having a girl. That may just be wishful thinking though. My mom and my hubby want a girl. I just want a healthy baby. I may find out at an ultrasound later this week or next week. (it's being booked tomorrow).

Ha ha ha going_crazy I laughed so much when I read your post and almost wet myself as I'm bursting for a wee, lol. I cant keep up with this thread either there are too many pages. How's things with you and hubby? Are things looking any better on the job front?xxxx

Ha ha ha going_crazy I laughed so much when I read your post and almost wet myself as I'm bursting for a wee, lol. I cant keep up with this thread either there are too many pages. How's things with you and hubby? Are things looking any better on the job front?xxxx

It's really depressing not having an income, and it's hard us living in each others pockets, but things have got to start getting better soon - right??

Hubby has an interview Weds, but the thought of an employment tribunal hanging over him is very stressful!

Thank you for thinking of us xxxxx :hugs:

Yeah well that sounds like me... I am actually at work right now, but I often open B&B and leave it open... and periodically check it during slow times. And I remember the woes of teenage life... I can only imagine how much harder it would be at times, expecting a baby. :( But chin up! :hugs:

And that's the best I can explain it... gas feels more INSIDE, like deep in your intestines/stomach, etc... where as baby feels more like he/she is poking at your muscles... and it really felt similar to a muscle twitch in the beginning and other women I've talked to agree... so keep an eye out for that!

And 4 weeks really isn't bad... I know. That's not long. I mean I've had this appointment booked for nearly 6 weeks now! But it just FEELS long! :haha:

lol i do that, would at school, but they block all the sites ;) i'm trying it's just so damn hard! but thankyouu :hugs: lol Ok, that does make sense.. i think? aww, it feels like forever until i actually get to hold them :( wish i could just go to sleep and wake up on my DD xx

going_crazy, I really feel for you, it must be awful what you are both going through and all the uncertainty of what's coming next. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that hubby gets the job on Wednesday, I found it hard when my other half was out of work as it felt very claustrophobic sometimes him always being at home so I can understand how it's difficult to adjust, but hey he will be out from under your feet in no time when he gets a new job and things will pick up hun, just keep faith xxxx

Had 20 wk scan today, its a BOY :o) hurray...but worried because he has swollen kidneys and I don't get another scan for 12 weeks. 12 weeks of worry :O( and I hoped today would be putting my mind at rest. Anyone elses aby have this? what does it mean? can I do anything?

I think I may be blind but I can't see you on the list! What date are you due?

Congrats on your baby boy, we are having a boy too :mrgreen:

12 weeks is a long time to wait, did they say why it would be that long?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girls H2B and I where talking the other night about our 20 weeks scan, after all that upset I had the other week when I found out I was having a boy I now couldn't deal with it if at the 20 week scan they told us we where having a girl and the first scan was wrong, H2B agree's too. We just want to meet our little boy:cloud9:

Hey ladies, just wondering if anyone has been feeling really wet down there? and having sharp pains? Im worried!!!

Wet yep! Still scares me!

I sometimes get pains just inside my vagin (sorry TMI) but they do pass, think it's just everything adjusting!

If your worried Hun ring your midwife, trust your instincts :)

morning all,

i havent read through the thousands of pages. My you were all chatty yesterday after i logged off. lol.

Mummyconfused yep im wet to, and get pains nearly everyday. nothing to worry about. :thumbup:

Well girls had a dream last night had a little girl. I was in the new car filling up at the petrol station when the car set on fire and i had to get her out quickly. It was so scarey. but god she was soooo beautiful she really was. She was about 3 months old with hardly any hair but what she did have was blonde,like her daddy. Was so amazing. :happydance:
Got a travel ststem yesterday and having it delivered in 3-5 days to the house. I cant wait to practice putting the seat in and out of the car. lol. how sad am i.

How is everyone else this morning?

xxx

I hate those dreams! :(

I'm not too bad, I really want McDonalds so think I might set off earlier so I can get one! :lol:

I have my 16 week check up today at 2.30 :)

ooohhhhh chick, i want one now you have mentioned it. And im already at work. :( Looks like its toast for me. lol.

Yey, hope everything goes well chick. You will get the hear babys heart beat to :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->