**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

It has taken me ages to find him the last 2 times with the doppler, he has gone right close to my back! Little monkey!

I've talked myself out of McDonalds, I still have a wedding dress to get in and I had two at weekend!:blush:

Well if your not having it how about you be a star, go and pick one up and send it my way :rofl:
Bet your getting very excited aboyt the big day now arent you.

xx

I think your just a little far away don't you? :rofl:
Those 2 slices of toast went down nicely :), might even make a 3rd!

I am yep, just not liking the thought of final payments!:wacko:

Im off to have my toast in a sec. yummy.

Just been talking to one of the women at work. She has just coime back of maternity leave and was telling me all about her labour and her little boys. I really cant wait for it all. Im so excited. In just over a week ill be half way there :shock:

Morning ladies, I have hardly slept a wink last night as I have my 20 week scan today and I am soooooooo excited. It isn't until lunchtime but I want to go now, lol. That's great that you got your travel system Laura, I can't wait to get my pram next month. I am just trying to sort out and decorate the nursery at the moment.
BrunetteBimbo have a great time at your appointment today xxxx

Morning everyone :wave:

Good luck today Serenity let us know how you got on as soon as you get back, can't believe your MIL silly woman would love to see her face when she realises she's wrong.

Jo xx

Morning serenity morning Jo :wave:

Serenity, have a fantastic time today., Im ssoooooo jealous. I have to wait another 2 weeks for my scan.

Im submitting my materniyt leave plan at work today. i start it on the 19th July but as i have holiday left to tak ill be leaving the 9th July and im never coming back. I really cant WAIT :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Ha ha, thanks Jo. Maybe I should take a picture of her face when I tell her just so as I have my reminder of the moment! And thanks I will let you all know when I get back how things went. xxxx

i caught flu!! boo!! weather is so wonderful, it's 20C outside, sun is shining, everything is green and bright and wonderful and i'm laying in my bed.
on a positive note, chicken soup that my mom brought me was FANTASTIC, God bless you, momma!

morning soos, aw hun hope you feel better soon. that chicken soup does sound very yummy though. :thumbup:

Mmmm you made me want mcd's !

Got my bump band today, it's great :)

Finding that toast doesn't fill me in the morning or special K...dont know what else to have as I'm such a fussy eater. Can't be bothered today, had nightmare last night so really tired.

I'm finding it really hard to breathe like every breath is twice as hard to get in! Can't wait to speak to midwife about it.

*Yawn*!!

Still can't believe he's a boy! :D

thanks, Laura!

yeah it was soo good:) mom will stay over here till hubs is home (YAAY) this means yummy teas with all sort of jams, delicious dinner and i can stay in bed! living 15 min away from parents is the best thing that can happen to a human being lol

Subaru, i have that sometimes to. only get it when im tired. my MW said its nothing to worry about, just one of the weird and wonderful things associated with pregnancy.
Im munching on a pack of choc chip cookies again. yummy.

Soos, ah thats lovely of her. I cant wait to live closer to my family again. I live 120 miles away at the minute. Mpving closer when the baby is here so will only be an hour away.

Does everyone seems to have a major appitite one day and none the next? Or is that just me. lol.

Hiya I haven't been here for a while could you add me for 26/10 please?
I had an easy first 7 weeks and the s**t hit the fan, could not eat(lost 6kgs), congestion, migraines, vomiting, exhaustion, you all know what I'm talking about, still not feeling great but getting there.
I'm telling myself it's all worth it. But I have to say I'm not enjoying the pregnancy so far and was feeling guilty about that but reading on the net I saw that many women where like me and that there was nothing wrong with us. I'm now hoping to have better weeks coming up.
Hope most of you are sailing through it all:))

lol i do that, would at school, but they block all the sites ;) i'm trying it's just so damn hard! but thankyouu :hugs: lol Ok, that does make sense.. i think? aww, it feels like forever until i actually get to hold them :( wish i could just go to sleep and wake up on my DD xx

Aww don't say that Em.... With my daughter, I rushed my entire pregnancy wanting it to be over so I could meet her... and don't get me wrong, I LOVE having her with me... but about 3 months after her birth, I REALLY missed the feeling of being pregnant. So try to enjoy it! Because once it's over, you will miss it! Just wait until you start feeling REAL movement... like actual kicks and rolls, it's so amazing! And since this is my LAST pregnancy, I'm not rushing it this time! I just want to know what we're having and then this pregnancy can take it's sweet @$$ time! :D

Good morning ladies!!!

Serenity... good luck at your scan today!!! You said it was at noon? So you must have been there already! Be sure to let us know ASAP how it went!

Soos... Im sorry to hear you're sick.... I'm still sick too! And I'm at work. :( I'm sticking it out because I don't want to use all my sick days just because of this stupid cold/flu... but it's REALLY hanging on! I have had this for almost a week and no sign of improvement at ALL yet! I'm starting to get really mad! lol :growlmad: But that was lovely of your mum, to bring you soup!!! Feel better hun! :hugs:

And you ladies are making me want McDonald's! LOL I havent had it in AGES but I could definitely go for a Big Mac right about now... *drool*

And mommyconfused... the "wetness" is definitely normal... and be prepared for it to get MUCH worse! I remember in the third trimester, with my daughter, I had to change my undies several times a day just to keep dry... or wear a pantyliner. Yeah, it can be scary but the rule of thumb is if you are soaking a pad every 1-2 hours, then you may be leaking and need to get to the hospital. Any less than that, it's just good ol' discharge! ;)

Does everyone seems to have a major appitite one day and none the next? Or is that just me. lol.

Nope you're not alone! I'm the same way. Some days I feel like I could eat everything and then some days I barely munch on anything.

I wanted to ask you ladies, because of this nasty cold/flu I have... I have been coughing like MAD, to the point my whole body hurts. My abs, my back, even my head hurts every time I cough. :( Would this be harmful to bubs at all??? Since they say NOT to workout your stomach muscles in pregnancy? :(

Hi ladies, I am back and on cloud 9. The scan went fantastically well and our beautiful baby girl is perfectly healthy. The sonographer was saying that she's going to be a long baby, as her legs are above average length. The cord is wrapped once around her neck. It goes from her tummy, down between her legs, under her bum, up around and over her shoulder, wraps once around her neck then comes down the other shoulder and attatches to the placenta. I am so thrilled that she is perfect xxxx

So glad to hear everything went well Serenity! :D And I knew she'd still be a girl! ;) Now you can tell your silly mother-in-law to take a hike! :rofl:

Congrats again! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->