**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

I am going to be so amazed! Our baby changed loads between 8 and 9 weeks, from a bean to a baby shape then until 15 weeks he was an actual little boy so I bet 20 weeks is amazing! I can't wait!:happydance:

Right best go make tea! Speak to you all tomorrow :D

I know... at this point, they change SO much almost every day. It's about 20 weeks that they slow down, and basically just get fatter! :D
I can't wait to see how my baby is doing... and make sure he's healthy! And fiind out if he is in fact a HE!!! :haha:

Enjoy your tea BB! tah tah! xx

I know... at this point, they change SO much almost every day. It's about 20 weeks that they slow down, and basically just get fatter! :D
I can't wait to see how my baby is doing... and make sure he's healthy! And fiind out if he is in fact a HE!!! :haha:

Enjoy your tea BB! tah tah! xx

yes i have started doing that. i have started calling mine a girl and her and she :wacko: i will be like eek if its a boy and ive been calling him a her

LOL Don't worry. I know plenty of people who have done that. Two of my friends referred to their babies as "he/him" until they BOTH found out they were having girls... and felt bad for masculating their baby girls!

But it's fine - they won't ever know, and we're just guessing (I mean, it's 50/50 right?) and it's something to laugh about later! ;) I keep calling mine a "he" so if its a girl... I will feel a little bad too but I will be shocked too because I really think this one is a boy!

I will be shocked if mine is a boy tbh. No reason why though lol so i dont have any past experiance to go one lol.Not even 6 days til i find out can i lease hibernate until then

Well I have no experience to go on really either.. because this pregnancy is pretty similar to my daughter (just everything seems to be happening earlier, and there are a few differences like my food aversions, when symptoms started, etc)... but other than that, it's pretty similar, so it COULD be another girl. :shrug:
But I just have this gut instinct that it's a boy, so I'm sticking with it! I could be wrong... but I have a 50% chance of being right! :haha:

And I wish I could hibernate for the next 25 days... but 6 days really isn't long! It will be here before you know it, trust me! Just try not to think about it, and keep yourself busy... and time will FLY by! :D

Good evening (afternoon for me :wacko:) Em!

Im not bad today... feeling a little better! :D
How are you?

it's only just turned 7 so could of been afternoonish lol :flower: glad you feel better! The cold almost gone? I'm happy :D think i felt movement but not too sure, oo well. Exam leave starts tomorrow so that should be good too! I get to have lie ins :D how's bump? xx

Well its only 2pm here... so I still have 3 hours left at work. :wacko:
And Im glad Im starting to feel better too! It's a HUGE relief! I can't wait until I stop coughing and feel back to normal though! :D

And YAY for movement! You should start feeling it more and more. I have been feeling the odd little poke here and there all day today... which is very exciting! They are VERY light but movement nonetheless! :happydance:
And exam leave? For how long? I bet it will be nice having a little break!

Bump is good. GROWING! I took a picture this morning (I take bump pics every 2 weeks) and it's grown quite a bit! I will post a pic later, as I can't while I'm at work... but I officially look pregnant. There's no mistaking it... ALREADY, which is crazy! But I'm glad I'm past the "fat" stage! :haha:

Hi Ladies :flow: Hope all is ok today?? I am in need of a bit of a rant, but I'll put it in a spoiler so you don't need to read!!! :rofl:
Seriously, it's a boring, kinda non-pregnancy rant, but I need to get it off my chest, so here goes!:
My hubby was a bus driver and after 9 years service to the company, he had an accident at work - no one was injured or anything, just quite a bit of damage to bus and parked car. He was dismissed from work for gross misconduct, tried to appeal and that failed :cry: :cry: We have now had to apply for benefits and with 3 children, 3 cats and a dog to look after, let alone bills and a couple of debts we are really really struggling :cry: Last week he had just over £3000 paid into his account. He phoned to ask what it was and was told by payroll and by the manager that it was his dismissal notice, 1 weeks money for every year he had been there. So things started to look up a bit - I paid off a couple of debts and at least we could survive for a little while longer!
However, today hubby phones work to arrange picking up his file (he might take them to an employment tribunal) and the manager informs him over the phone that he needs to pay the money back as it was an administrative error and a letter will be sent out :cry: Not only that, it turns out that they have put on his file he was "driving without due care and attention" (this is not true and the police are taking no action) This is now going to make it near impossible to get another driving job.
Seriously, I don't know how much more stress I can take :cry: :cry:
Sorry to anyone who has read all of this, but thanks for reading :hugs:

Well its only 2pm here... so I still have 3 hours left at work. :wacko:
And Im glad Im starting to feel better too! It's a HUGE relief! I can't wait until I stop coughing and feel back to normal though! :D

And YAY for movement! You should start feeling it more and more. I have been feeling the odd little poke here and there all day today... which is very exciting! They are VERY light but movement nonetheless! :happydance:
And exam leave? For how long? I bet it will be nice having a little break!

Bump is good. GROWING! I took a picture this morning (I take bump pics every 2 weeks) and it's grown quite a bit! I will post a pic later, as I can't while I'm at work... but I officially look pregnant. There's no mistaking it... ALREADY, which is crazy! But I'm glad I'm past the "fat" stage! :haha:

Hope you got back home from work Ok :winkwink: oo that's great! and yeah i'm so excited! it was really weird.. i didnt expect it. :happydance:
exam leave is a month, but i've only got 4 exams.. so i should have quite a lot of time to sleep!
oo show show! xx

Going_crazy, i'm really sorry about whats going on with your husbands work.. i hope everything sorts itself out hon :hugs: keep your chin up, i'm sure it'll all work out in the end xx

Thanks Em! I did get home from work okay! ;) And I will post a pic of my bump as soon as I load it onto my computer. Maybe tomorrow?

And Going Crazy... Im so sorry. :( I cannot imagine feeling the stress you are probably feeling right now. But try to stay positive (I know easier said than done) but no matter how hard things get, you always manage to find a way to make things better. And I'm sure we've all been there when money has been tight... and eventually, maybe not right away, but eventually we all get back on our feet. I will keep my fingers crossed that your hubby finds another job, and soon! And things WILL get better! :hugs:

Aww congrats PreggyEggy on feeling actual kicks... and I bet your husband was thrilled! So exciting! I can't wait until I can feel movement from the outside! :D When is your scan again? I bet it's coming up soon! LUCKY! I am dying to go shopping for this baby!

I told my husband he was really lucky, especially since I'm only just 19 weeks, if he feels it again I doubt it'll be for ages!

My scan is next Thursday. I'm so excited, I can hardly contain myself! I'm pretty nervous too though, lol. :wacko: When is your scan?

going_crazy, I'm sorry, that's really awful. :( I hope everything is sorted out for you and your family soon.

morning girlies :hugs: hope you and bumpkins are all good
oh how i hate being awake this early x

morning all,
Sorry i ahvent been on much lately. I have just been sooooo busy.
I havent read through all of the posts but have skimmed quickly.

Going crazy that is appauling and i feel for you. this is the last thing you need right now. I would definitly take them to a tribuneral and as for the money, you called and confirmed what the money was and they informed you. There is no way on earth that they can make you pay it back. i would go to citizens advice and seek help. Im sure they cant do that to you hun. huge :hugs:

Well my travel system came last night. Me and the OH had fun putting it all up. changing it from pram-pushchair-travel system. made sure it fit in the boot and practiced taking the car seat in and out of the car. It was great fun :haha:

xxx

WOW whats happening with my tickers. they have gone awol, both incorrect and not matchin. I know the bottom one takes a while to update. :wacko: :shrug: anyone?????

I had to remake mine Laura! Mine where well behind!

going_crazy that is terrible! I would go and see Citizen's Advice, if it turns out you do have to pay them back offer them £5 a month, they have to accept it.

Well I felt my little man a couple of times last night laying on the sofa, I then went for a bath and he didn't move once :rofl: He was funny this morning, I put the doppler on and he must have been quite close to the surface because it was really loud, I then gave the doppler a wiggle and he disappeared, after searching again he had moved to the other side! :lol: My god it's amazing! I love him so much already!

I think H2B may have a little pregnancy envy (not in a bad way though). I told him I was certain it was our little boy moving and he said he wished he could get pregnant and feel what it feels like from the inside, he said he would like to throw up daily and watch his body change like mine is. He is amazed by it all but I think he is feeling a bit left out in a way, I'm experiencing it all and he isn't :(

I had wondered where you had been Laura! Glad your pram arrived! We are going to get ours about 2 weeks before due date I think!

How late is everyone going on Maternity Leave?

thanks B, ill have to re set them in a minute. Dam things.

Bless your OH, mine is exactly the same apaprt from he dont envy me being in pain and things. but he is starting to feel the kicks now which is helping him a little.

We are moving a in August as OH is coming out the army so thought we would get everything for the baby whilst we have the money.

Im starting my maternity leave as early as i possibly can. 11 weeks before the expected week of delivery so thats the 19th july for me. :happydance: i CANT WAIT.

How about you hun?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"