**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

LOL yeah... overall I was a PRETTY good teenager but I had my moments, where I would yell and scream at my poor mom. :( because I didn't agree with her, or she wouldn't let me do something I wanted to do. Im not looking forward to that! :nope:

And does FOB live with his family? Or is he on his own? Just if you go over there, it would be better if he isn't there I'm sure. ;) I know its scary, but trust me... you will feel better afterwards! :thumbup: xx

aww, i wasn't too bad! My sisters were worse tbh ;) they'd fight with eachother all the time. i guess it's prolly middle child syndrome :rofl:

he lives with them and goes to classes so i don't know if he'll be there or not.. xx

Hmm yeah, my brother and I had our fair share of fights too. We kind of went through phases of getting along, then fighting...then getting along again. :haha:

Well... even if he is there... just tell him you're there to see his sister, and don't say anything more than that to him (unless he is is pleasant with you and asks you questions).

Aww I just felt a good kick (after poking my belly)... I love it! :D

Hmm yeah, my brother and I had our fair share of fights too. We kind of went through phases of getting along, then fighting...then getting along again. :haha:

Well... even if he is there... just tell him you're there to see his sister, and don't say anything more than that to him (unless he is is pleasant with you and asks you questions).

Aww I just felt a good kick (after poking my belly)... I love it! :D

:haha: yeah they've gotten better now though, tbh they're 23 and 20 so you'd think they'd behave by now! But now my brother's are like that; they're 13 and 5. :dohh: it never ends!!

i guess, i'm so nervous now!

and omgg! I'm jealous :D xxx

hey girls :)

i am getting a pretty sore throat! any ideas on what i can do now to stop it getting too bad?

Laura glad everything turned out fine in the end :)

Kitty - YEYYYYY congratulations on youre blue bump

can anyone tell me how to put the little smileys on here i can only figure out :) this one ! ?? thanks xx

LOL well... I am 25 in 4 days (eeek! I don't want to get ANY older! :()... and my brother is 27... and we still get in the ODD argument, but hardly ever!

And don't be nervous, it will be fine! xx And have you been feeling much movement??

Buttonnose... I am the QUEEN of sore throats/clogged sinuses/coughs... because I just got over that nasty cold! What I found helped, was try gargling with salt water several times a day(don't swallow it though - yuck!)... have some tea with honey and lemon in it (very soothing and the honey will coat your throat)... and drink lots! xx

Laura glad everything turned out fine in the end :)

Kitty - YEYYYYY congratulations on youre blue bump

can anyone tell me how to put the little smileys on here i can only figure out :) this one ! ?? thanks xx

When writing a message, press the "Go Advanced" button and you can view all the different emoticons! :)

:rofl: i hate being the middle child. it's so idiotic! then again, my dad has a daughter whose 4, so i guess i'm not really the middle child :haha: i texted his sister asking if it was Ok for me to come over tomorrow and she said it was. Apparently, he told his parents that it was me that suggested the break up! What a dick. :cry: and i think i felt a poke but i'm not sure.. :blush: xx

:rofl: i hate being the middle child. it's so idiotic! then again, my dad has a daughter whose 4, so i guess i'm not really the middle child :haha: i texted his sister asking if it was Ok for me to come over tomorrow and she said it was. Apparently, he told his parents that it was me that suggested the break up! What a dick. :cry: and i think i felt a poke but i'm not sure.. :blush: xx

Well I was the baby in my family... and I never minded. I pretty much got away with murder as a child! Since my brother was always told that he "should know better since he's older" hahah

And thats great that she said it was okay to come over!!! Im sure it will go great!!! And he told them YOU suggested the breakup? Nice! They are going to be in for a BIG surprise!!! :) Everything will be fine, you'll see! xx

And dont worry... you'll feel more and more movement soon! I have been feeling more and more kicks, but I still only feel them a few times a day... which is still WAY more than with my daughter. With her, I would sometimes go 4-5 days without feeling a THING, after I already started feeling kicks! :wacko: It would be nice if they would just kick really hard, once an hour or so... to reassure us! ;)

Well I was the baby in my family... and I never minded. I pretty much got away with murder as a child! Since my brother was always told that he "should know better since he's older" hahah

And thats great that she said it was okay to come over!!! Im sure it will go great!!! And he told them YOU suggested the breakup? Nice! They are going to be in for a BIG surprise!!! :) Everything will be fine, you'll see! xx

And dont worry... you'll feel more and more movement soon! I have been feeling more and more kicks, but I still only feel them a few times a day... which is still WAY more than with my daughter. With her, I would sometimes go 4-5 days without feeling a THING, after I already started feeling kicks! :wacko: It would be nice if they would just kick really hard, once an hour or so... to reassure us! ;)

:rofl: i get that with them all the time, it's so annoying. i hope so. if i bring a friend, will i look like an idiot? a big shock, woops. :haha: i hope so! i can't wait for the kicks. :D xxx

Hmmm honestly you should probably go alone. I dont think you would look like an idiot bringing a friend... but it might make them uncomfortable if you do? :shrug:
It's really up to you though!

Like I've said before, my favourite is 28+ weeks... when the kicks are constant and very strong! And just get stronger and stronger! :D

Hmmm honestly you should probably go alone. I dont think you would look like an idiot bringing a friend... but it might make them uncomfortable if you do? :shrug:
It's really up to you though!

Like I've said before, my favourite is 28+ weeks... when the kicks are constant and very strong! And just get stronger and stronger! :D

you're right, and tbf, i should feel perfectly comfortable there. i just don't want to get into an argument with no one to defent my corner. xx

Yeah I know what you mean. Well if all hell breaks loose, then just leave.
Don't stay there and let yourself get all stressed out. It's not worth it.

Make sure you bring ultrasound pictures with you too! Since your scan is tomorrow!!! :D

:rofl: think it'll help?
and yeah, i wish my mummy could hold my hand. :haha: sheesh, i'm an unfit mother already! xx

Kitty huge congrates on your blue bump hun.

Any news off Phillipa yet girls?

xxx

:rofl: think it'll help?
and yeah, i wish my mummy could hold my hand. :haha: sheesh, i'm an unfit mother already! xx

How on earth are you an unfit Mother just coz you want your Mum to hold your hand you muppet!? I still want my Mum when I'm ill! :rofl: You will be a great Mum! :D

Nope nothing yet Laura, I gave her my mobile number too!

How you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->