**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Em... LOL I agree with BB - we all want our mommies! Whenever I'm in a crises, she's always the first person I call! And the ultrasound pictures may help or they may not, but at least it's proof? :shrug:

Phillippa better get her tush on here soon!!! :rofl:

:rofl: think it'll help?
and yeah, i wish my mummy could hold my hand. :haha: sheesh, i'm an unfit mother already! xx

How on earth are you an unfit Mother just coz you want your Mum to hold your hand you muppet!? I still want my Mum when I'm ill! :rofl: You will be a great Mum! :D

Nope nothing yet Laura, I gave her my mobile number too!

How you feeling?

Yeah im feeling alright hun. Bit tired today but just taking it as easy as i can. Stuffing my face with chocolate cake at the minute. Getting some quite strong boots of the LO but really over to the left hand side so i know its ok.

xxx

That makes me laugh MummyKC because I have always called my vagina Tush! :rofl:

I agree Phillippa! I'm only online until just after 6pm and it 5.45 now! Can someone get her to text me!? I can't wait until tomorrow! :rofl: I'm so impatient!

Aww kicks are so reassuring aren't they!? Glad your feeling better :)

Can you girls have a nosey at my thread please? https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-names/332531-really-stuck-we-want-something.html I need some imput :)

:rofl: think it'll help?
and yeah, i wish my mummy could hold my hand. :haha: sheesh, i'm an unfit mother already! xx

How on earth are you an unfit Mother just coz you want your Mum to hold your hand you muppet!? I still want my Mum when I'm ill! :rofl: You will be a great Mum! :D

Nope nothing yet Laura, I gave her my mobile number too!

How you feeling?

:blush: sorrrrry. :baby: i didn't even think of mobile numbers! :dohh: i hope they realise i'm pregnant without having to look at the u/s but tbh i just look tubby :rofl: xx

Hmmm they might realize you're pregnant, or they might not... thats why the ultrasound is icing on the cake! :D

:rofl: that's true, i'll prolly end up bringing both then. ;)

and BB, we're going to stalk you :haha: just kidding, now i'm just wondering! xx

How you going to stalk me with just my first name!!? :rofl:

My name is Kian pronounced like Leanne but with a K! Key-Anne :)

Very pretty!!! Im boring!!! Katelyn (shortened to Kate or Katie)....
at least my daughter is somewhat unique! :haha:

my sister's name's Leanne.. Kian is a v. pretty name BB! is it irish?
and believe me, we have our ways ;) :rofl: xxx

my sister's name's Leanne.. Kian is a v. pretty name BB! is it irish?
and believe me, we have our ways ;) :rofl: xxx

I think so! Means woman of strong personality :mrgreen:

:shock: Looks like I have inherited a stalker! You on Facebook so I can stalk you!? :rofl:

i despise Facebook with all of my being!! :rofl: it's organised stalking, almost as bad as twitter ;) and ooo it's right then xx

Very pretty!!! Im boring!!! Katelyn (shortened to Kate or Katie)....
at least my daughter is somewhat unique! :haha:

Oooi you! I was thinking of naming bean Caitlin if she was a girl :rofl: i love it! xxx

hahah well, it may be boring (to me, because it's my name)... but it definitely represents fanastic people!!! Anyone with that name is destined to be great! :rofl:

Updated on the 2nd trimester site.
I am having team :yellow: baby was in bad position and legs we crossed tight. I ended up having to go for a walk twice and have 3 scans and baby still wouldnt move into a good position so got to go back. Also there was a slight problem with the bowel, which is prob nothing to worry about and linked to my bleed in early pregnancy and baby swallowing blood, they are going to cheak this at next scan

Updated on the 2nd trimester site.
I am having team :yellow: baby was in bad position and legs we crossed tight. I ended up having to go for a walk twice and have 3 scans and baby still wouldnt move into a good position so got to go back. Also there was a slight problem with the bowel, which is prob nothing to worry about and linked to my bleed in early pregnancy and baby swallowing blood, they are going to cheak this at next scan

O I'm sorry you never found out!
Glad baby is ok :)
Are they getting you back for another scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->