**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Yes just got to wait for a letter in the post. Litrally only just got back from shopping. also will put pics on my thread in the 2nd tri :)

Updated on the 2nd trimester site.
I am having team :yellow: baby was in bad position and legs we crossed tight. I ended up having to go for a walk twice and have 3 scans and baby still wouldnt move into a good position so got to go back. Also there was a slight problem with the bowel, which is prob nothing to worry about and linked to my bleed in early pregnancy and baby swallowing blood, they are going to cheak this at next scan

O I'm sorry you never found out!
Glad baby is ok :)
Are they getting you back for another scan?

what KIAN said. :rofl:
HA! I love saying that. :D

glad you're Ok hon, sorry you didn't get to see.. and you were so excited as well :( if that happens to me tomorrow, i think i'll cry :cry: xx

i despise Facebook with all of my being!! :rofl: it's organised stalking, almost as bad as twitter ;) and ooo it's right then xx

I am not wild about facebook either... but I do have it, if anyone wants to stalk me! :rofl:

I mostly go on there to post bump pictures (for friends who live far away - I moved up here 4 years ago) and talk to my friends, Dad (who lives 5 hours away), etc... it's a means of keeping in touch for me.

I am having team :yellow: baby was in bad position and legs we crossed tight. I ended up having to go for a walk twice and have 3 scans and baby still wouldnt move into a good position so got to go back. Also there was a slight problem with the bowel, which is prob nothing to worry about and linked to my bleed in early pregnancy and baby swallowing blood, they are going to cheak this at next scan

O I'm sorry you never found out!
Glad baby is ok :)
Are they getting you back for another scan?

what KIAN said. :rofl:
HA! I love saying that. :D

glad you're Ok hon, sorry you didn't get to see.. and you were so excited as well :( if that happens to me tomorrow, i think i'll cry :cry: xx

To be honest i was more excited about finding out for my OH. At 1st i wasnt to bothered.

Aww that sucks that you couldn't find out! I was dying to know! But Im glad mostly everything was okay with bubs! I wouldnt worry about the bowel either...my daughter had abnormalities on her first scan in her heart AND brain (19 weeks) :wacko: and they resolved before she was born! :D

BrunetteBimbo- When is your wedding? I beleive you and I will be pretty pregnant walking down the isle! I'll be 30 weeks exactly and getting married August 8th.

Phillipa, so sorry you didnt get to find out the sex. may be at the next scan though and i hope the problems correct themselves. All in all though glad it went well xxx

Aww that sucks that you couldn't find out! I was dying to know! But Im glad mostly everything was okay with bubs! I wouldnt worry about the bowel either...my daughter had abnormalities on her first scan in her heart AND brain (19 weeks) :wacko: and they resolved before she was born! :D

Thanks got worried at 1st ut when she explained its normally just swallowed blood sitting in the bowel i stopped worrying so much.
I have posted pics on my other thread for anyone who wants to see including the crossed legs :D

Phillipa, so sorry you didnt get to find out the sex. may be at the next scan though and i hope the problems correct themselves. All in all though glad it went well xxx

We rought all neutral today so think we may stay on team :yellow:

Thnaks i think we are staying on team :yellow: as baby obviosly doesnt want us to know. The sonographers didnt seem to worried about the problem and said they wouldnt need to book me with a concultant unless it was still there next time

Hi,
Glad you're scan went okay, sorry you didn't get to find out whether it's a boy or girl buy maybe if you decide you want to know they can tell you at your next scan, either way it will be a lovely surprise xxxx

Karenxxx

i wish i had the dicipline to stay on team :yellow: but i havent :haha: i think the suprise at the end will be lovely hun.

Phillipa - Glad your scan went well and hopfully the bowel will be fine at next scan, sorry you didn't find out the sex. Looked at your other thread your pictures are really good.

Jo xx

i wish i had the dicipline to stay on team :yellow: but i havent :haha: i think the suprise at the end will be lovely hun.

I didnt want to at 1st but my partner convinced me to. so im not bothered now ive convinced him to wait now :D

got these today after out scan :D
Dumbo 5piece set
https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/Clothes/Dumbo5pieceset.jpg
Giraffe 7 piece set
https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/Clothes/Giraffe7pieceset.jpg
Giraffe 7 piece set again
https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/Clothes/Giraffe7pieceset2.jpg
Towel
https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/Clothes/Towel.jpg
Roo set which my partners mother brought us
https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/Clothes/Roodungarees.jpg

I actually quite like team :yellow: :D

Well thats good hun! You are stronger than I! I could NOT wait! I think if they tell me at my scan that they can't tell, I will insist on going back a couple weeks later! :haha:
But it will be a lovely surprise when bubs is born! :D

Aww very cute clothes! I tried looking at neutral stuff the other day, just so I could buy SOMETHING to tide me over until my scan... and I couldn't find ANYTHING! :growlmad:

i wouldn't be able to do it! I'd pool in all my money and get a private scan! :rofl: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->