October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I did two tests this morning. One ic and one frer. Ic is teasing me again and frer is bfn.

I think I'm out :( I'm 10dpo today. Last time I was pregnant I'd had allsorts of symptoms by now including IB and then bfp at 11dpo (I think)

I'm still a tiny bit hopeful

Ok at 10 minutes frer MAY have the tiniest line ever. I'm not going to test tomorrow. This is too sad :(

Post pictures Flibberty!

Hi Girls, I finally got crosshairs today but I think it might be wrong. I think I ovulated then (I don't do OPKs) but can't be sure. I didn't go to bed until 2am then was up every 30 minutes or so. I finally fell asleep around 6am and took my temperature at 7.15 which is 45 minutes later than usual. Do you think I wait and see what tomorrow's temp does and maybe discard today's? I don't want to leave it there and have actually missed O!

When the little monster gets up I'll do it. I took pictures but they never show what the eye can see!

I swear, my stepdaughter is the laziest child I've ever met lol she went to sleep about 7:20 last nighy and she's still asleep. Not complaining, jus' saying :p

Maybe your not out Flibberty, I got my BFP with my first pregnancy on 10 dpo, but this time I was 12 dpo before it showed, and with this one my second line is definitely there but still oh so faint. (getting stronger though!) Your not out till AF shows. Sending prayers your way!

:lol: That's good! My son usually sleeps somewhere from 7-7!

She usually sleeps from about 8-9 sometimes later until about 7.

Bedtime is 7 but she sometimes lays awake for ages and watches a film but last night's film obviously didn't interest her lol and I'd had her going crazy all day to tire her out. She always wakes up in a gorgeous mood aswell I love Friday night sleepovers :)

Congrats tddun! Mine is also a complete squinter!
Posting another pic, this mornings test is the one at the bottom, it's still barely visible but slightly more definite in person! x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 29
Congrats tddun! Mine is also a complete squinter!
Posting another pic, this mornings test is the one at the bottom, it's still barely visible but slightly more definite in person! x

I see it on the top test :)

Pics please flib!

Hey I can't find an answer to this online but since I oved late last time I took clomid (for jace) should I expect late o again or is it a lucky dip?

I think I'm due to test on the 14th my cycle messed up a bit last month so it could be anywhere in the week after that :(

Good luck all x

Ok so I'm sure my testing date is going to be Oct 19th. AF will either be due that day or the 20th, depending on when I get a positive OPK. But that sharp pains last night has me certain I either o'ed last night or will today...

Ok so I'm sure my testing date is going to be Oct 19th. AF will either be due that day or the 20th, depending on when I get a positive OPK. But that sharp pains last night has me certain I either o'ed last night or will today...

Hooray for ovulating!!!

Well since AF arrived today I counted back I must've oved on the 20th sept and I had only BDed on the 13th then 19th (hubs bday) then the 22nd so I didn't bd near enough!!

https://imgur.com/kHGU33E

Let's see if this works.

https://imgur.com/qZRZLc3 at 10 mins
https://imgur.com/2ZuK1zO IC at 5 mins

It won't let me just post the image and I can't get on my laptop atm.

I'm seeing something really faint but can't be 100% it's not line eye. Can't wait for an update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->