October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I'm waiting two more days to test again.

That first frer was at about 3 minutes aswell I forgot to add

You can! Tbh I'll probably be in it. I'm not lucky enough to fall pregnant this fast twice

You can! Tbh I'll probably be in it. I'm not lucky enough to fall pregnant this fast twice

That's exactly how I feel :) I've only ovulated 3x in 2 years and conceived twice.... The odds aren't in my favour!

Well until I took clomid last time I didn't ovulate for about 2 1/2 years. First round of clomid I fell. Haven't ovulated on my own in over 3 years now. This is only my first cycle since mc in june and I hope clomid is magical again but it's not looking likely

Well until I took clomid last time I didn't ovulate for about 2 1/2 years. First round of clomid I fell. Haven't ovulated on my own in over 3 years now. This is only my first cycle since mc in june and I hope clomid is magical again but it's not looking likely

It's still early :)

I know it is. And I know I'm not out until witchypoo shows her face.

Most of my symptoms have gone now too. Major symptom still remains though. Your favourite one haha its been about 3 days now

Neither do I lol that's why I'm feeling out but I'll keep a tiny bit of hope just in case :)

Ok so I'm sure my testing date is going to be Oct 19th. AF will either be due that day or the 20th, depending on when I get a positive OPK. But that sharp pains last night has me certain I either o'ed last night or will today...

Hooray for ovulating!!!

Well since AF arrived today I counted back I must've oved on the 20th sept and I had only BDed on the 13th then 19th (hubs bday) then the 22nd so I didn't bd near enough!!

I am excited!! :D
And I'm sorry you got AF :( But next month is going to be a lucky month - I can feel it! (Plus November is my birthday month :D)

https://imgur.com/kHGU33E

Let's see if this works.

I don't see anything sorry Hun :(

I'm sorry Flib I don't see it :( But maybe it's to early?

AFM - I'm scared! I know I haven't gotten my positive yet and I know I have two more days (today and tomorrow) to get a positive... And I only have 4 OPK's left!!! Noo!!! So I'm going to test in the evenings ONLY and see what happens. If I don't get a positive OPK I hope my temp tells me something!

I know it is. And I know I'm not out until witchypoo shows her face.

Most of my symptoms have gone now too. Major symptom still remains though. Your favourite one haha its been about 3 days now

The only time your happy about it haha!

Ok so I'm sure my testing date is going to be Oct 19th. AF will either be due that day or the 20th, depending on when I get a positive OPK. But that sharp pains last night has me certain I either o'ed last night or will today...

Hooray for ovulating!!!

Well since AF arrived today I counted back I must've oved on the 20th sept and I had only BDed on the 13th then 19th (hubs bday) then the 22nd so I didn't bd near enough!!

I am excited!! :D
And I'm sorry you got AF :( But next month is going to be a lucky month - I can feel it! (Plus November is my birthday month :D)

https://imgur.com/kHGU33E

Let's see if this works.

I don't see anything sorry Hun :(

I'm sorry Flib I don't see it :( But maybe it's to early?

AFM - I'm scared! I know I haven't gotten my positive yet and I know I have two more days (today and tomorrow) to get a positive... And I only have 4 OPK's left!!! Noo!!! So I'm going to test in the evenings ONLY and see what happens. If I don't get a positive OPK I hope my temp tells me something!

Why only 2 days??? Is the oh going away or something?

No, but I know I'm going to get my positive today or tomorrow. But I take OPK's every 1.5 - 3 hours when I'm at this point (usually at the 1 hour or 2 hour mark lol) and I can't!!

No, but I know I'm going to get my positive today or tomorrow. But I take OPK's every 1.5 - 3 hours when I'm at this point (usually at the 1 hour or 2 hour mark lol) and I can't!!

Maybe that's not long enough for the LH to build up? Shouldn't u be holding your pee 3-4 hrs?

I don't think it matters. Cause sometimes they're darker and sometimes they are lighter =/ This mornings was light after no peeing for 8 hours

I've just almost had a little cry (very emotional atm) OH just asked ne did I test this morning, I told him I had and was negative he asked me for the test so he could have a squint at it. Bless him. Even though it's invalid 5 hours later lol

I've just almost had a little cry (very emotional atm) OH just asked ne did I test this morning, I told him I had and was negative he asked me for the test so he could have a squint at it. Bless him. Even though it's invalid 5 hours later lol

Naww, hopefully your emotional state means a BFP is close!
The day b4 my last BFP (chemical) I saw a cute baby at work and run to the toilets crying cos I missed my boy :/ (this never happened even on my first day back and I only work 1.5 days a week) all made sense when I saw the BFP the next day!

Keep poopin and keep testin!

Aww I'm happy he wants to look himself! When I ask my DH to look at my tests he just glances real fast (like look and look away) and says he saw nothing. smh

Naww, hopefully your emotional state means a BFP is close!
The day b4 my last BFP (chemical) I saw a cute baby at work and run to the toilets crying cos I missed my boy :/ (this never happened even on my first day back and I only work 1.5 days a week) all made sense when I saw the BFP the next day!

Keep poopin and keep testin!

Hah.. Keep poopin and testin... That made me giggle.
Right before I found out I was pregnant the first time I was visiting my family before our big move overseas, and was with my niece and I had started bawling because I was angry that my sister had never wanted a kid but had gotten pregnant and had her...

Ugh I want to goo home and do my OPK!

Aww I'm happy he wants to look himself! When I ask my DH to look at my tests he just glances real fast (like look and look away) and says he saw nothing. smh

!

LOL, mine would be like
"Ew, Ew, you peed on that- get it the hell away from me!!, I don't even want to SEE a pee stick"

Things he cannot handle in regards to vaginas- pee sticks, pads and tampons (even unused he can't be around then). The mention or thought of me on my period (only time I shower and change with closed doors), basically anything to do with vag that isn't sex and he's out! Maturity level of a teenage boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->