October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I'm praying for everyone. I didn't have a lot of symptoms so don't think your out yet.

LOL, mine would be like
"Ew, Ew, you peed on that- get it the hell away from me!!, I don't even want to SEE a pee stick"

Things he cannot handle in regards to vaginas- pee sticks, pads and tampons (even unused he can't be around then). The mention or thought of me on my period (only time I shower and change with closed doors), basically anything to do with vag that isn't sex and he's out! Maturity level of a teenage boy!

Hah! Mine was getting annoyed when I kept my OPK sticks on the counter. He doesn't want to touch any of my HPT's! Even if I have a cap on it (FRER's)

I know it's not good to read too much into your chart, but can y'all take a look at mine? I'm trying not to get excited but I feel like I'm about one good temp away from triphasic!

I've just almost had a little cry (very emotional atm) OH just asked ne did I test this morning, I told him I had and was negative he asked me for the test so he could have a squint at it. Bless him. Even though it's invalid 5 hours later lol

Aww I'm happy he wants to look himself! When I ask my DH to look at my tests he just glances real fast (like look and look away) and says he saw nothing. smh

I've just almost had a little cry (very emotional atm) OH just asked ne did I test this morning, I told him I had and was negative he asked me for the test so he could have a squint at it. Bless him. Even though it's invalid 5 hours later lol
!

LOL, mine would be like
"Ew, Ew, you peed on that- get it the hell away from me!!, I don't even want to SEE a pee stick"

Things he cannot handle in regards to vaginas- pee sticks, pads and tampons (even unused he can't be around then). The mention or thought of me on my period (only time I shower and change with closed doors), basically anything to do with vag that isn't sex and he's out! Maturity level of a teenage boy!

Haha I'm surprised mine asked to look tbh. It was capped though but still..

I'm not an emotional person normally, I very very rarely cry and I've been feeling weepy today and having stepdaughter being so clingy with me today is making me even more broody.

Not looking forward to home time!

My DH made the comment of 'This is the longest fertile week ever!" And I went in to explain that I expected to ovulate on CD18 and that's why we started on CD12 and he just put his hand up and told me he didn't want me to explain it to him. >_<

I started a November thread for those that are out of October.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2024423-hoping-november.html

I know it's not good to read too much into your chart, but can y'all take a look at mine? I'm trying not to get excited but I feel like I'm about one good temp away from triphasic!

what does triphasic mean??

what does triphasic mean??

Triphasic means that you see 3 different temperature levels. For example, my temps were hanging around 97.7 before I ovulated and then jumped to around 98.0. That's a biphasic pattern. However, today and yesterday's temps have been at 98.44 and 98.46. If it continues in the 98.4s then I would have a triphasic pattern (97.7, 98.0 and 98.4)

im out.... :witch: AF arrived. :( I'm crushed. i really thought the spotting at 6dpo was implantation bleeding.

Aw Joker I'm sorry! I hope next cycle is better for you :)

I have company coming over in a few hours to go to a pumpkin festival, and when I went to take some dishes out of the dishwasher, I threw up all over them :cry:

O.O

I want to giggle about that... but that just means you have to rewash them... I'm sorry :( I'm hoping that's a good sign though.

O.O

I want to giggle about that... but that just means you have to rewash them... I'm sorry :( I'm hoping that's a good sign though.

It's sad, but in a funny sort of way! They are being rewashed now, but hubby said he would do the rest.

Aww that's sweet!! I'm not sure what my husband would do lol. He surprises me when he is sweet lol.

Tomorrow will be 1DPO for me so I'm an October tester , today is CD14 for me and I had a positive ovulation test today so fingers crossed :) good luck to all

I have company coming over in a few hours to go to a pumpkin festival, and when I went to take some dishes out of the dishwasher, I threw up all over them :cry:

Awww I did giggle but it was the sympathetic giggle :hugs:

I was on my way to a photo session this morning, and I ALWAYS sing with the radio, and Katy Perry's "Roar" came on and I started singing and 2 lines in I was crying....I was like, "seriously...."

Well, I definitely have my BFP! :happydance:

I just pray that this little one sticks

Good luck to everyone still waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back