October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Man, the time flew by today! Congratulations to everyone who got a :bfp: today, and I'm sorry that :witch: found a few today.

AFM:
1DPO: Major cramps and muscle twinges extending from my right hip to my pubic bone. There were also a few twinges on my left side

2DPO: Slight ache with occasional twinges in right side, very light pink tint on toilet paper this morning, boobs slightly tender at times

3DPO: still achy in lower abdomen. Hopefully it's the little eggy making its way down the tube. Boobs increasingly tender and had a dream I got my husband shot in the head and killed when I begged him to take me to the hospital because my belly hurt....... Vivid? I think so!

4DPO: The twinge type cramps that I had over the weekend seem to have mellowed. I have only gotten a few today that stopped me in my tracks. I did pinpoint the pain to have started where my ovary would be and tracked it down my fallopian tube! My boobs are increasingly tender and I have had a mad case of farts today but I'm not sure if it is anything because I had chili for dinner last night. My lower back hurts and I have been very grumpy all day long. I had another really vivid dream last night about moving and falling down the stairs and having to go to the doctor to see if my baby was ok. That's the second night in a row that I have had a dream about being pregnant, and I never dream I'm pregnant. I also had some acidic liquid burps this morning that weren't very appealing.

5DPO: mild cramping in my uterus, but no twinges near my hips anymore, cranky, tired, still a lot of creamy mucus and the third vivid dream in a row. My boobs are kinda sensitive but they don't hurt at all otherwise. Besides that, I almost threw up at the grocery store when my husband and I walked by some cheese (which coincidentally is the same cheese I threw up all over when I had my chemical).

6DPO: yet another vivid dream. I actually woke up crying from this one. Temp dropped a little from 98.02, to 97.89. Gassy, bouts of nausea, right breast somewhat sensitive, cranky, slight cramping in abdomen and still have creamy mucus. I also noticed that my cervix has not dropped since ovulation. I'm still exhausted and my lower back hurts.

7DPO: yet another vivid dream, nausea, fatigue, gassy, occasional cramping, backache, watery cervical mucus and my boobs are painful to touch (noticed it today when a kid at work ran onto my chest). I've been somewhat moody and really want pineapples.

8DPO: temp increased .42' today. My boobs are very tender to the touch, and ache quite a bit from the pressure on my bra. I had another really vivid dream last night, making it 5 in a row. I woke up nauseated and have been nausea on and off all day. I'm tired as tired could be (TGIF), and really moody. I've had some twinges on my right side, and actually a few on my left side as well. I'm wondering IF I am pregnant, since I am feeling pinches on both sides of my uterus, if the pain I felt directly after ovulation was perhaps twins coming down the tube? Couldn't help myself and bought an answer brand test, which was of course negative. Gonna test again in 2 days.

9DPO: My temp stayed elevated today 98.46, so I think that is a good sign. My body temp throughout the day is usually around 97.8. I woke up nauseous but because we had family coming over I felt the need to do some dishes....but I threw up all over the clean ones as I pulled them out :cry:. I continue to be exhausted throughout the day and my breasts are so tender I can barely touch them without wincing in pain. I have quite the headache going as well. My cervix is still high and leaking creamy mucus. I've had a few very minor pinching feelings on my right side, but nothing like it was a few days ago. I had yet another vivid dream, so much so that I am dreading going to sleep now because I don't like what I see. My back is killing me, and I can't seem to stop farting. I also woke up with quite a few pimples, which made me angry because I haven't had a breakout since high school.

Well I was feeling although I might be out today, for no particular reason just a gut feeling (although my breasts have been getting more tender/sore by the day and today was no different). Then I just cried during the puck drop of the Leafs game. Kinda gives me hope that something's going on in there, that or I'm positively insane. Three days to go!

How many DPO?

11 I think/hope?
This is my husband and my selfs very first try, I'm new to the forum and all the science behind baby making so I'm still getting my ahead around it all! If I've worked it out correctly, though, I should be able to test on the 8th.

Add me please. I will be testing October 14th. Lots of symptoms, hoping for my BFP!!

Yay Lynsey, that's awesome - congrats!

Congratulations Lynsey :)

AFM - I discarded yesterday's temperature and still got my crosshairs on the same day :happydance: I'm just hoping that the BDing that we did was enough!

New ladies you're in.

Congrats Lynsey82!

I knew this thread was going to be lucky :) 8 bfps already!

AFM - I feel dreadful this morning even after 9 hours sleep and I had a nap yesterday. This is getting ridiculous!

so I ended up testing this morning and it was a BFN sorta disappoointed as I really thought this was my month just trying to stay positive as I'm not due for af till Tuesday and im not out till she rears her ugly face, just gonna wait and see if she comes tuesday if she doesnt im going to test wednesday morning, such a long wait yet gah!!! :(

New ladies you're in.

Congrats Lynsey82!

I knew this thread was going to be lucky :) 8 bfps already!

AFM - I feel dreadful this morning even after 9 hours sleep and I had a nap yesterday. This is getting ridiculous!

I got my dip!!!!! :D My first ever bbt ovulation dip!

We BD'ed last night at 7pm... And this morning my temp was 97.1 - yesterday it was 98!

Still hopeful this month. Very sore boobs, light cramps all week and very emotional.nearly cried at a family meal last night with my 2 nephews when I got the usual comment of it's your turn next. I usually brush this comment off quite well but I'm so emotional at the moment, hope it's a sign

I got my dip!!!!! :D My first ever bbt ovulation dip!

We BD'ed last night at 7pm... And this morning my temp was 97.1 - yesterday it was 98!

Did you get your positive opk yet?

I think the ones that were almost positive were the only ones I was gonna see. I might have missed testing at that time to get the positive.

My OPK from 10am
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/4cbfc26d-9dda-474c-b651-2a2d59f4e17d_zps67fe25f6.jpg

Hi all!!

I was just looking for some advice. I got my implant out earlier in the year to let my cycles regulate before TTC, my cycles were so regular, 29 days, until my first TWW, AF never arrived and after a blood test BFN was confirmed.
So AF arrived on expected day in sept (8th), this cycle I got +opks on CD 13 and 14. Af is due tomorrow, I did a HPT this morning BFN, I also tried a OPK and its a blazing positive. Usually a week before AF arrives I get sore, heavy feeling breasts, but nothing this month, last time this happened was Aug when AF never arrived. So I actually wondering if I'm having a weird cycle n i'm actually about to ovulate. I have copious amounts of clear stretchy CM this morning.
Has anyone else ever had this before? Is it possible to get two lots of +opks in one (maybe very long) cycle?

So, I did test yesterday and it was BFN, however AF has not shown up and my cycles have continued to be 27 days, so I am going to test on the 8th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->