October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Congratulations to the ladies getting there BFP's !!
:)

I think the ones that were almost positive were the only ones I was gonna see. I might have missed testing at that time to get the positive.

My OPK from 10am
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/4cbfc26d-9dda-474c-b651-2a2d59f4e17d_zps67fe25f6.jpg

Yea that's what I think happened with me. I got a very nearly positive then definitely negative after that. And the following day ff says I ovd

I think the ones that were almost positive were the only ones I was gonna see. I might have missed testing at that time to get the positive.

My OPK from 10am
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/4cbfc26d-9dda-474c-b651-2a2d59f4e17d_zps67fe25f6.jpg

Yea that's what I think happened with me. I got a very nearly positive then definitely negative after that. And the following day ff says I ovd

This is my first month using opks and this is kinda what happened to me. I had a faint positive Friday morning, then negative later in the day. My body felt like it was gearing up for ovulation wed and thurs, so I'm guessing my surge was while I was sleeping on Thursday night. I got some faint faint positives yesterday, but the one Friday was the strongest of the faintest. :wacko: lol. I'm still testing because I don't know, but I think It makes sense that i ovulate a bit earlier than calculated by my app because of when I got a positive hpt last time I was pregnant.

Opks will usually always have a faint second line. Because I have pcos, I produce too much LH so I always always get a fairly dark second line. Opks are only considered positive if the test line is as dark as or darker than the control line.

I assume I missed my surge because the second line went faint again the next morning and my test before that was faint but I had peed like 3 times in between those tests lol

So I'm guessing I'm 1DPO? Cause of my temp spike yesterday? YAY! That means if we conceive I'll get to see my baby's heartbeat on my birthday (Nov 29th at almost 10 weeks) we'll be able to announce it for Christmas (will be 14 weeks on Dec 29th) And we will be able to maybe find out what it is around DH's BDay (Jan 6 is his bday and find out around Jan 12).... EK!

Hi all!!

I was just looking for some advice. I got my implant out earlier in the year to let my cycles regulate before TTC, my cycles were so regular, 29 days, until my first TWW, AF never arrived and after a blood test BFN was confirmed.
So AF arrived on expected day in sept (8th), this cycle I got +opks on CD 13 and 14. Af is due tomorrow, I did a HPT this morning BFN, I also tried a OPK and its a blazing positive. Usually a week before AF arrives I get sore, heavy feeling breasts, but nothing this month, last time this happened was Aug when AF never arrived. So I actually wondering if I'm having a weird cycle n i'm actually about to ovulate. I have copious amounts of clear stretchy CM this morning.
Has anyone else ever had this before? Is it possible to get two lots of +opks in one (maybe very long) cycle?

The clear stretchy mucus is egg white cm, which is the most fertile cervical mucus. You should ovulate anytime now! Get to baby making.

So I'm guessing I'm 1DPO? Cause of my temp spike yesterday? YAY! That means if we conceive I'll get to see my baby's heartbeat on my birthday (Nov 29th at almost 10 weeks) we'll be able to announce it for Christmas (will be 14 weeks on Dec 29th) And we will be able to maybe find out what it is around DH's BDay (Jan 6 is his bday and find out around Jan 12).... EK!

That is so exciting! It would be great timing for you!

Does anyone know what a blue line on countdown to pregnancy means? I have my ovulation line, which is red and today it added a blue line at 7 dpo but I'm 10 dpo

Still hopeful this month. Very sore boobs, light cramps all week and very emotional.nearly cried at a family meal last night with my 2 nephews when I got the usual comment of it's your turn next. I usually brush this comment off quite well but I'm so emotional at the moment, hope it's a sign

Spoke too soon. AF arrived, I'm out. Think I'm going to take a break from TTC for a little bit. If it happens, it happens. Too emotional to deal with getting my AF every month. Kept it together whilst family were over for a roast but sobbed my heart out since they left

Thank you, we've been getting down to business just incase this is another messed up cycle and AF doesn't arrive!!

finally got my pos opk!! four days late. I'll need to move my testing date to the 21st. thanks flibb!!

feeling positive about October ladies.

Flibberty please move me to the 15th! AF due on 14th so keeping my fingers tightly crossed!

I'm not sure what's going on with me this cycle. I keep getting positive OPK's that disappear within hours. Been having fertile CM and CP for days. My ovulation is now four days late, negative OPK's all day today so far... been getting donations that are all probably wasted, since there's no ovulation yet... I'm frustrated and sad and grumpy and feeling like something is really wrong.

So. I'm thinking maybe this is an anovulatory cycle? No idea. All I know is that I definitely won't be testing on time!

Still got my FX for you ladies... <3 This month is looking good so far!!

What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 45
Looks positive to me jrepp, congrats!

I am 4 dpo and have had lower backache since ovulation, really hoping its hormones and not just from playing with dd!

Positive! Im 9dpo. Usually I have sore nips from obto af. Nothing. Temps are kinda wacky. Trying o hold out on testing and its hard!

Flibberty can you change me to the 20th?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->