October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I'd love to join this thread, would you put me down for te 12th? Good luck and Baby Dust to all! Congrats to the lucky BFPs!!! :winkwink:

hi ladies - just wanted some advice. these are my last three opk's - one from yesterday afternoon, last night and this morning. when would you say it turned positive? i am thinking definitely this am, but was it positive last night too? THANKS!

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 22
Dates all changed and new ladies are in.

Congrats Jrepp happy and healthy 9 months to you!

I posted a ?, thread should I discard temp. Would any charters mind taking a look at it? :)

hi ladies - just wanted some advice. these are my last three opk's - one from yesterday afternoon, last night and this morning. when would you say it turned positive? i am thinking definitely this am, but was it positive last night too? THANKS!

I'd say the one on the left is positive... I think the middle one might be to but i'm not 100%... Fx'd!

I posted a ?, thread should I discard temp. Would any charters mind taking a look at it? :)

If it was taken at the same time then I wouldn't. Looks like the witch may be on her way :( FX she isn't! Wait to see what tomorrow's temperature does

I think the one on the left might be positive. Don't think the others are.

Left is definitely positive. Middle is questionable... that's what mine look like just before I get a definite positive, and I always question them. :thumbup:

Well I caved and tested early. It appears to be a BFN but I'm not counting myself out yet since I'm only 8dpo (I believe my ticker is a day off). I think i can kinda-sorta-maybe see a line on the inverted picture? Follow the link if you have a second to give me your opinion!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=183126

^^what she said! I'd say this mornings was your definite positive, happy bding!

Still hopeful this month. Very sore boobs, light cramps all week and very emotional.nearly cried at a family meal last night with my 2 nephews when I got the usual comment of it's your turn next. I usually brush this comment off quite well but I'm so emotional at the moment, hope it's a sign

Spoke too soon. AF arrived, I'm out. Think I'm going to take a break from TTC for a little bit. If it happens, it happens. Too emotional to deal with getting my AF every month. Kept it together whilst family were over for a roast but sobbed my heart out since they left

I'm sorry. Fingers crossed for next month!

finally got my pos opk!! four days late. I'll need to move my testing date to the 21st. thanks flibb!!

feeling positive about October ladies.

Congratulations! Fingers crossed for you.

I'm not sure what's going on with me this cycle. I keep getting positive OPK's that disappear within hours. Been having fertile CM and CP for days. My ovulation is now four days late, negative OPK's all day today so far... been getting donations that are all probably wasted, since there's no ovulation yet... I'm frustrated and sad and grumpy and feeling like something is really wrong.

So. I'm thinking maybe this is an anovulatory cycle? No idea. All I know is that I definitely won't be testing on time!

Still got my FX for you ladies... <3 This month is looking good so far!!

I'm looking at your chart in your signature, and it looks like an ovulation dip to me. Hopefully your temps will jump tomorrow

Well I caved and tested early. It appears to be a BFN but I'm not counting myself out yet since I'm only 8dpo (I believe my ticker is a day off). I think i can kinda-sorta-maybe see a line on the inverted picture? Follow the link if you have a second to give me your opinion!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=183126

Not sure I see anything but it is still early, with dd I had a bfn at 10dpo and faint bfp at 11dpo so there's still time!

Honestly, I don't see anything bug it is still really early. My fingers are crossed for you, and I added you as a friend on countdown

I'm not sure what's going on with me this cycle. I keep getting positive OPK's that disappear within hours. Been having fertile CM and CP for days. My ovulation is now four days late, negative OPK's all day today so far... been getting donations that are all probably wasted, since there's no ovulation yet... I'm frustrated and sad and grumpy and feeling like something is really wrong.

So. I'm thinking maybe this is an anovulatory cycle? No idea. All I know is that I definitely won't be testing on time!

I'm looking at your chart in your signature, and it looks like an ovulation dip to me. Hopefully your temps will jump tomorrow

I considered that... is that possible, even with the negative OPK's? I've always used OPK's successfully, never had an issue. I guess anything is possible! I hope you're right <3

Congratulations, by the way! :)

I considered that... is that possible, even with the negative OPK's? I've always used OPK's successfully, never had an issue. I guess anything is possible! I hope you're right <3

Congratulations, by the way! :)

It is definitely possible for the dip to happen because you don't actually ovulate until the test goes negative. I ovulated 50 hours after my first positive opk, which I had positives for 3 days. Your body could have o'd late for whatever reason.

And thank you!

thanks ladies. as always patience is the key in ttc...just got this one on the bottom. def calling that one my positive.

fx my eggy finds its way out!

Attachments

• opk2.jpg
    opk2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member