October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

JRepp, I don't know what to say :( Have you tried peeing on a line test and see what that says?

No, my hubby is at work and I don't have a car. I'm hoping it's just because I barely peed and it was the second time I went yo the bathroom. It's so confusing!

wow there is so much drama and uncertainty on this thread!! fx everyone finds out their answers soon!

flibb that is awesome you did the blood thing. i saw it on a tv show about the ER once but the blood dyed the strips dark red and they were unreadable. yours looks pretty good!

i'm 8dpo today, feeling pretty good. some mild mild af type cramps and sore boobs which is weird for me. otherwise no symptoms. my temp took a spike today but i did have two glasses of wine last night - any idea how much that should raise your temp??

I don't drink so can't help there! Just got a pregnant fellow BnBer (LizChase) to bleed on a stick... It was positive! Trying not to get excited....

The things we do whilst TTC ey! I was checking my blood sugar this morning and thought why the hell not!

So, I took a clear blue digital that I had left this morning using the second pee of the day and it said not pregnant. I don't know what to think now! I have had some very mild cramps that come and go throughout the day, but no spotting whatsoever.

That was the EXACT same thing that happened to me the other day! And I most definitely am still pregnant (even got a super dark line on a FRER this morning). I got the CB Digi with conception indicator to say positive, but the CB Normal digi that says "pregnant"/"not pregnant" gave me a "not pregnant". The sensitivity on it is 40-50 and on the conception indicator one is 25. So I think my HCG is low. That was the one negative test the OB's office basically told me to ignore since all the other ones are very positive. And that one is at like 6 pm for me and my 4th-5th (something like that) pee of the day, plus I drank a lot so it may have been diluted. Could be the same thing for you?

I think I'm only about a week behind you? So pretty close.

So, I took a clear blue digital that I had left this morning using the second pee of the day and it said not pregnant. I don't know what to think now! I have had some very mild cramps that come and go throughout the day, but no spotting whatsoever.

That was the EXACT same thing that happened to me the other day! And I most definitely am still pregnant (even got a super dark line on a FRER this morning). I got the CB Digi with conception indicator to say positive, but the CB Normal digi that says "pregnant"/"not pregnant" gave me a "not pregnant". The sensitivity on it is 40-50 and on the conception indicator one is 25. So I think my HCG is low. That was the one negative test the OB's office basically told me to ignore since all the other ones are very positive. And that one is at like 6 pm for me and my 4th-5th (something like that) pee of the day, plus I drank a lot so it may have been diluted. Could be the same thing for you?

I think I'm only about a week behind you? So pretty close.

The one I took this morning was the pair to the one I took a week ago, which was immediately positive. They said to just wait a week and come back for a second test and if I have any spotting or cramps to come in sooner.

I don't drink so can't help there! Just got a pregnant fellow BnBer (LizChase) to bleed on a stick... It was positive! Trying not to get excited....

The things we do whilst TTC ey! I was checking my blood sugar this morning and thought why the hell not!

Haha, anyone not aboard our TTC crazy train probably thinks we're legitimately insane.

Oh man...everything's gone a bit crazy today. Flib and jrepp, I'm so sorry you guys are having so much uncertainty. I agree about the ectopic thing - I would have thought you would have persistent pain that gets worse?

I hope you both get answers soon.

I'm 4 dpo today. Too early for symptom spotting but I've been feeling a bit rough today, like woozy which is unusual for me. I feel like I'm way behind the pack on testing this month. Anyone else still early dpo?

Oh man...everything's gone a bit crazy today. Flib and jrepp, I'm so sorry you guys are having so much uncertainty. I agree about the ectopic thing - I would have thought you would have persistent pain that gets worse?

I'm 4 dpo today. Too early for symptom spotting but I've been feeling a bit rough today, like woozy which is unusual for me. I feel like I'm way behind the pack on testing this month. Anyone else still early dpo?

I am 4DPO also!!! :thumbup:

I am 4DPO also!!! :thumbup:

Yay! :happydance: How are you feeling about this month?

Not very confident. I had my yearly exam the day I ovulated so we didn't BD the evening before. Fingers crossed!!

How about you? How are you feeling?

Hmm not sure. Last month I really felt pregnant and wasn't so I am trying to take it easier this month. When you want something so much, it's really hard to believe it's ever going to happen, even though I'm already a mum! So, right now it doesn't really seem very real. Hopefully in a few days I'll spot some lovely symptoms :D

I'm thinking I am 1-2 DPO. No confirmation on FF or anything yet, but I tested positive on an OPK on Sunday and was + yesterday morning but not later on.

I orginally thought I was Oing on thursday but seeing a definite + yesterday confirmed that I was wrong haha

Not feeling confident about this month though! My temp keeps falling steadily by .1 degrees every day and the DH and I have BDing every 2 days, but he is really worn out right now so I'm not sure when we are going to BD again lol. (we typically only BD once or twice a week since we are both busy people. so this is all new to him. I'm fine with the change and can deal, but he needs some more time hahaha)

Either way, its only the first month so I'm not worried about it. If we get lucky and get a BFP, then that's awesome. If not, theres next month :) Still really early.

I'm thinking I am 1-2 DPO. No confirmation on FF or anything yet, but I tested positive on an OPK on Sunday and was + yesterday morning but not later on.

I orginally thought I was Oing on thursday but seeing a definite + yesterday confirmed that I was wrong haha

:wave: It's so frustrating going backwards! FF told me my O date was 9th and then changed it's mind a day later and moved me 2 days. I don't actually have to wait two days longer but it feels like it :D

Bee bee I peeked at your chart, it's really variable! Is it always like that or a random month?

Im on cd33 an 18dpo. Usually 29 days. Temp still up but bfn. Hmmmhttp://fertilityfriend.com/home/31afcf/.

So I've been bullied into bleeding myself more... Used two different tests and both have a line.

Think I shall test with FMU tomorrow.. Then call my GP.

Lol at bleeding yourself more...the things that we do!

Good luck in the morning. FX'd for you!

Haha I know right! I'm trying not to get excited and I'm still extremely doubtful that I actually am pregnant as I'm now apparently 20dpo. Bleh. Think I'll wait a week. Can't cope with more BFNs!

Flib how much blood do you have to use? I'm at 22dpo no sign of af, temps high and bfn. Starting to go lol might try that...

:wave: It's so frustrating going backwards! FF told me my O date was 9th and then changed it's mind a day later and moved me 2 days. I don't actually have to wait two days longer but it feels like it :D

Bee bee I peeked at your chart, it's really variable! Is it always like that or a random month?

This is only my first month temping, as its only my first month ttc also. So I have no real idea.

I always temp right at 7am every morning, right before I take my thyroid meds. Then I go back to bed and get up around 9 for work. I temp orally too, which I hear can make it a bit wonky. so I might switch to vaginally next month.

Anyway, I assume it could be wonky this month for a few reasons. I had a cold at the beginning of the month. No fever, but definitely sick. Then, I just got off BC Sept 23, so i wonder if the adjustment messed with my temp for a while too. Either way, the past 4 or 5 days it has really started to be more constant, so i assume its done being crazy now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->