October Pumpkins *testing thread*

I’m 10dpo today. Really hoping for you! I know how the inconsistent lines feel. It’s hard to get excited when they aren’t clear. Did your wondfo come yet?
They came and it’s negative but I’m still
having pregnancy symptoms and feel pregnant so i’ll wait and see what happens. I can’t believe that 2 different brands read positive, within time and with color are false positives and the one brand is negative.

I’m still excited though because something is happening. The cramps, bloating, loads of white discharge, and mood suggests my hormones are shifting so even if I get a period, maybe that’s moving in the right direction.

They came and it’s negative but I’m still
having pregnancy symptoms and feel pregnant so i’ll wait and see what happens. I can’t believe that 2 different brands read positive, within time and with color are false positives and the one brand is negative.

I’m still excited though because something is happening. The cramps, bloating, loads of white discharge, and mood suggests my hormones are shifting so even if I get a period, maybe that’s moving in the right direction.
Do you take LH strips or temp? I have PCOS and have long cycles…my last cycle was 46 days. When I breastfed they were even longer. Temping helps give me an idea if I ovulated or not. The only part is remembering. Lol I set an alarm now.

I was going to say, definitely get the opk's out because maybe you're gearing up to finally ovulate!

Do you take LH strips or temp? I have PCOS and have long cycles…my last cycle was 46 days. When I breastfed they were even longer. Temping helps give me an idea if I ovulated or not. The only part is remembering. Lol I set an alarm now.
No, i still havent had a postpartum period. I did a bit of LH strips and saw them get pretty dark but never caught a strip showing positive. That was a while back though when I noticed ewcm but I stopped testing and wanted to relax.
My husband had to be away for work the past 2 weeks but before he left we did the 5 night weaning/crib training. We also were rabbits during that time so i thought the change in milk needs in addition to the baby dancing may have really worked for us. Haha

Good morning ladies happy Friday. I'm also looking forward to seeing more tests today.

Afm, today is ovulation day. Gunna bd in a few hours and hope for the best. So we will have gotten in 3 sessions. Fx that's enough. I definitely need to order more tests. I only have a few 10miu wondfo and some momMed tests left.

Good luck @NightFlower!
Afm, dd has an ear infection so she’s going to the doc today and the doc said she’ll order labs for me as well just to see what’s happening.

I tested this morning and lines were darker! I did them as I was about to leave the house and forgot to get pictures. I did grab digitals and my wondfo arrived. I’m using those for progression because I have so many and they’re cheap. The easy at home showed lines early, but they haven’t gotten that much darker. I went for bloodwork 2 hours ago to test for progesterone and I got the results already! My progesterone is 34.9(I think that’s good?) and my hcg is 33.2! I have cried so much. We only bd once around ovulation and I had an anovulatory cycle before this so I thought it would take a few medicated cycles. I’m so excited and thankful, but scared since the miscarriage. I go back on Monday for repeats since they’re closed over the weekend.

I tested this morning and lines were darker! I did them as I was about to leave the house and forgot to get pictures. I did grab digitals and my wondfo arrived. I’m using those for progression because I have so many and they’re cheap. The easy at home showed lines early, but they haven’t gotten that much darker. I went for bloodwork 2 hours ago to test for progesterone and I got the results already! My progesterone is 34.9(I think that’s good?) and my hcg is 33.2! I have cried so much. We only bd once around ovulation and I had an anovulatory cycle before this so I thought it would take a few medicated cycles. I’m so excited and thankful, but scared since the miscarriage. I go back on Monday for repeats since they’re closed over the weekend.

Great news! I'm so pleased for you <3

Thank you!!! Here are this afternoons tests. I was feeling brave and did a digital. Lol I have one more digital,first response, and clearblue that I’m saving for next week because I can’t afford to keep buying the expensive ones. Til then I’ll just do wondfo for progression. I had a few pregmate left over and I forgot how terrible the pregnancy tests are. It barely has a line.

IMG_4715.jpeg

ahhh lovely lines and I know that feeling of seeing it in writing must be amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->