October Pumpkins *testing thread*

OMG!! My blood test at the doctor’s confirmed pregnancy!! I knew i felt pregnant!

Any ladies who are believers please continue prayers for this little baby. Thank you ladies for the support while it was so confusing. I feel relief!!

OMG!! My blood test at the doctor’s confirmed pregnancy!! I knew i felt pregnant!

Any ladies who are believers please continue prayers for this little baby. Thank you ladies for the support while it was so confusing. I feel relief!!
Oh WOW!!!! Congratulations!!! What's your HCG level??

5.6 That’s where I’m scared.
I havent had bleeding yet but that’s so low. My doc hasnt said anything about the results yet. I noticed when the lab posted.

@HalfricanMa what a roller coaster! Hopefully you just caught things really, really early. That would make sense why the discrepancies on the tests

Yayyyyyy!!!!! What were your numbers?! Praying big prayers!!

Praying October will be the lucky month for us ladies still waiting for our sticky bfps. ❤
Let me know when you will start testing and I'll add you to the front page. Good luck and baby dust

:dust:

@HalfricanMa -Oct 1st :bfp:

@Jules8 -Oct 1st :bfp:

@NightFlower -Oct 12th

@ChibiLena -
Oct 20th
Hello Friends! I am new here and very excited to have joined! So, I apologize if I am going about this incorrectly. I tested yesterday morning and looks like two very faint positives or maybe evap lines. I have two other kiddos though and never had an evap line. I need a sanity check! What do yall think? You may need to turn your brightness up to see it better but, I'm not sure if I should be excited and I don't want to say anything without knowing for sure. What are your thoughts, please?

20241003_101527.jpg

20241003_101826.jpg

@mnmorrison79 I see it but if that's an evap (i.e. pic taken after the time frame of the test) it can't be trusted. Heck I didn't even trust mine in the time limit; had to verify on two other brands to believe it because the blue dyes are *that bad* for early testing. Hopefully the next one is darker! Or try a different brand (first response 6 days sooner is probably the one I trust most)

@mnmorrison79 I cant see what brand test that is, but it looks like one I got burned on several times before. It looked darker and was still not the bfp I was waiting for.
Fx for you though.

Doctor said it’s not a high enough level to be pregnant so who knows what’s going on with my body. I’m a bit bummed.
But she also said if I dont get my first pp period within 3 months, we’ll induce one. She encourages me to spend the time night weaning so that i’m getting more sleep. DD does need to get comfortable with the crib.
At least there’s a plan now.

I’m glad you have a game plan, but I’m quite curious about that number :-k are you going to keep testing? So is she not doing a repeat draw?

@HalfricanMa I can see why doc said not pregnant because of your numbers. Think they go by 7 classed as pregnant. But that was waayyyy back in my day. Lol. So now is probably different. Are you going to keep testing or just wait till you get your first pp period? Hugs.

Afm, I'm in my tww and going to order some more tests. My OH's 50th bday is Oct 15th so hoping to get a bfp by then and surprise him. He'd be so excited! Starting to test in 7 days FX. This thread has been so lucky. Hope my sticky bfp is next.

Doctor said it’s not a high enough level to be pregnant so who knows what’s going on with my body. I’m a bit bummed.
But she also said if I dont get my first pp period within 3 months, we’ll induce one. She encourages me to spend the time night weaning so that i’m getting more sleep. DD does need to get comfortable with the crib.
At least there’s a plan now.
I’m glad you have a plan that you feel good about. I’m sorry you had to go through all that confusion. There was some hcg detected so I’m curious if maybe it was a chemical. I hope your regular cycles return soon! Does DD breastfeed during the day or just at night? Weaning is so so hard. My last one didn’t completely wean until he was almost 3.lol

That would be an amazing 50th surprise for hubby @NightFlower
She wants a full hormone panel to better assess what’s happening. I had it done back in Feb because of abdominal pain but i was already 4 months pp so different than the pain from the c section. She’ll compare all hormones. But she doubts it was miscarriage because of no bleeding.

@Jules8 weaning was hard for me too. I kept getting badly sick like Norovirus sent me to the hospital 3 times while pregnant with dd and i had my son on my own due to my husband in the military so i was up all night with both of us puking when he was not even 2. So I had to finally wean when he was 2yrs old to keep my body capable of making dd happy. I had 4 months of no breastfeeding before she was born so it was exciting to get back into it. She’s above 99th percentile for height and 95th for weight so this girl at 11 months old is perfectly fine to night wean. Lmao
She does nurse on demand still so it’s prob 4 times during the day and then throughout the night. Esp now because she just finished amoxicillin for ear infection; we all had colds so she couldnt breathe; and she has 4 more teeth cutting right now. Poor girl’s gums are so swollen so she’s waking in pain all night. Hubby said she did great! She slept with him, not in the crib but she only woke a few times. Better than hourly like she did with me. Parenting can be so confusing! Here I thought weaning now would be cruel with all these ailments. Turns out she wakes with me and sleeps better with hubby!

That would be an amazing 50th surprise for hubby @NightFlower
She wants a full hormone panel to better assess what’s happening. I had it done back in Feb because of abdominal pain but i was already 4 months pp so different than the pain from the c section. She’ll compare all hormones. But she doubts it was miscarriage because of no bleeding.
So if it's not a miscarriage and you have hcg in your system having had a few positive tests. Does she want you to continue testing to be sure or no. Glad she doing another panel to compare.

@Jules8 weaning was hard for me too. I kept getting badly sick like Norovirus sent me to the hospital 3 times while pregnant with dd and i had my son on my own due to my husband in the military so i was up all night with both of us puking when he was not even 2. So I had to finally wean when he was 2yrs old to keep my body capable of making dd happy. I had 4 months of no breastfeeding before she was born so it was exciting to get back into it. She’s above 99th percentile for height and 95th for weight so this girl at 11 months old is perfectly fine to night wean. Lmao
She does nurse on demand still so it’s prob 4 times during the day and then throughout the night. Esp now because she just finished amoxicillin for ear infection; we all had colds so she couldnt breathe; and she has 4 more teeth cutting right now. Poor girl’s gums are so swollen so she’s waking in pain all night. Hubby said she did great! She slept with him, not in the crib but she only woke a few times. Better than hourly like she did with me. Parenting can be so confusing! Here I thought weaning now would be cruel with all these ailments. Turns out she wakes with me and sleeps better with hubby!
That’s how it is! They can def smell their mama. My first was so easy, she just stopped at 1. My second was 2, but she was a horrible sleeper and would scream so loud. It took foreverrrrrrr. Then my husband helped me out my son, but it was a step by step process. My husband had an injury at work and was home all day while I worked. Within a few days he didn’t nurse during the days. Then when I decided to night wean so my husband would settle him back to sleep when he woke up at night instead of me. After that I would nurse before bed and when he woke up in the morning. To drop the morning I woke up early and went downstairs then would have my husband get him when he woke up. The before bed one went on for a while though. It’s a whole dang process! Lol I don’t regret any of it though! I was just ready to have my body back.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mnmorrison79
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->