October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

Yes, the spotting was today, but I've also had spotting about every 2 days since O after we've dtd (and spotting is not normal for me except sometimes the first day of AF (but heavier than this) and at the end of AF.

Don't count yourself out yet. Honestly, if you don't feel like you can wait, go ahead and test, but just remember it could still be too early if you get a BFN.

I'm patiently waiting to O now since AF finally went away. I just hope I can get in some bding before tomorrow bc I have oral surgery scheduled for 9:15am. I don't think I will be up to bding until at least Sunday. Fx'd that O comes on time bc I do have a dr's appointment Monday and I'm probably going to have my progesterone levels checked, so O needs to be on time. Having a short LP last cycle and a chemcial in April really made me think that I'm going to need some progesterone supplements.

FloridaGirl, I think we did time things right... I'm not completely out of the game, but I definitely O'd quite a few days earlier than expected. The good news is my DH found my Oktoberfest outfit irresistible!

:hi: Florida Hi 2838 hope you guys are well, welcome to the new ladies lots of :dust: to everyone!

Well I'm finally on my 1ww 8dpo tomorrow woohoo!! :happydance: symptom spotting alert: mild twingy cramps, low appetite, very tired and sore nips! :haha: saying nips is actually funnier than saying nipples!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1314853200z0z41z12.png

:happydance: I was just thinking the same thing about finally being done with the first week of torture, (and the nips is pretty funny too) How long have you had the twingy feeling? I've had sore nips since about 3 or 4dpo and had cramping/bloating feeling since 4dpo. And really bitchy the past several days. That doesn't usually start until about a week before AF. :growlmad: I don't know what to think at this point. Trying to hold out a few more days before testing...

I think waiting to O torture, but thankfully having oral surgery tomorrow will take my mind off of it for a few days. I think if I can make it through the weekend i'll be fine, since I'm talking to my dr monday about my progesterone levels.

GL to yall in the 1 or 2ww!!:dust:

Af is due today. I usually find her lurking when i have my first pee of the day but nothing today. Although i believe i may have ovulated 2 days later than ff says i did. I'm either 12dpo or 14dpo. I had a bfn wednesday and i'm not testing again until tuesday. If af not here by tuesday at least then i'll know i'm late! How is everyone doing? I hope those waiting to ovulate catch that eggy and i wish all the luck in the world to those in the tww. Bring on the bfp's.

I am on cd11.. I am so nervous.. GAHH I hope I ovulate!

Finger's are crossed tightly for you this cycle hun! I remember what hell you were going through last cycle!:hugs::hugs:

Af is due today. I usually find her lurking when i have my first pee of the day but nothing today. Although i believe i may have ovulated 2 days later than ff says i did. I'm either 12dpo or 14dpo. I had a bfn wednesday and i'm not testing again until tuesday. If af not here by tuesday at least then i'll know i'm late! How is everyone doing? I hope those waiting to ovulate catch that eggy and i wish all the luck in the world to those in the tww. Bring on the bfp's.

do you have a link to your chart? FXed for testing Tuesday & that the :witch: stays away

so sorry hun! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: Florida Hi 2838 hope you guys are well, welcome to the new ladies lots of :dust: to everyone!

Well I'm finally on my 1ww 8dpo tomorrow woohoo!! :happydance: symptom spotting alert: mild twingy cramps, low appetite, very tired and sore nips! :haha: saying nips is actually funnier than saying nipples!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1314853200z0z41z12.png

:happydance: I was just thinking the same thing about finally being done with the first week of torture, (and the nips is pretty funny too) How long have you had the twingy feeling? I've had sore nips since about 3 or 4dpo and had cramping/bloating feeling since 4dpo. And really bitchy the past several days. That doesn't usually start until about a week before AF. :growlmad: I don't know what to think at this point. Trying to hold out a few more days before testing...

I know how you feel i'm loosing my mind! i stub my toe and it's a sign of pregnancy atm!!:haha: it's just soooo unfair early pregnancy symptoms are exactly like af symptoms! :wacko: why oh why??

Hoping everyones planning bloody good period party's!!!:drunk::headspin: I know I will be if the :witch: shows up, which im now pretty sure she will! :coffee: oh the waiting game.......

i tested on monday and got a bfn. AF due today, sore boobs and tired, i dont normally get sore boobs but im pretty certain its af.

cd12 today..

Lol. I am probably gonna say this everyday so just bear with me!

I HOPE I OVULATE!!!!! And soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I have like NO cm. :(

Vickytoria, sorry for the bfn, but youre not out til af shows and fxed she doesnt! :hugs:

Tryin, did youre doc say that clomid would bring ov forward? How are the opks coming?

i tested yesterday BFN but still no AF but when i had my boys every test i did came back BFN in the end i had to do a blood test maybe tests just dont work with my (well thats what i am thinking lol):shrug:

Vickytoria, sorry for the bfn, but youre not out til af shows and fxed she doesnt! :hugs:

Tryin, did youre doc say that clomid would bring ov forward? How are the opks coming?

Well considering I dont ovulate at all, I would hope it would bring it forward. Lol. And the OPKs are alright.. just took one and let me check it... and it is messed up so I had to use another one. Lol. Now I am waiting for it to finish.

it may have been too early yes. I do have sore boobs and i don't normally getthis with AF, been gettingmild cramping and im really tired but that could be all the night shifts ive been doing. Fingers crossed :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->